Get the fuck up

Get the fuck up.

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/north-carolina/statements/2016/mar/07/donald-trump/donald-trump-claimed-nascars-endorsement-and-hes-n/
nba.com/amp/league/article/2017/10/17/spurs-popovich-criticizes-trump
sbnation.com/platform/amp/2017/9/23/16354666/stephen-curry-donald-trump-white-house-invitation-tweets-reactions-lebron-james-nba
cnbc.com/amp/2017/10/16/spurs-coach-gregg-popovich-calls-donald-trump-a-soulless-coward.html
amp.usatoday.com/amp/700784001
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Sup Forums - Television & Film

>being triggered by a guy who isn't even in the league anymore

When did Sup Forums become even more thin skinned than SJW's?

lol those handsome black kings kneeling are almost as tall as that little white boi standing.

this isn't Sup Forums nor Sup Forums take your low effort post and shove it

It should be legal to kill niggers

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA TRIGGERED AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Fuck off with your meme sport and kill yourself, a/sp/ie.

sports are retarded

i bet op doesn't even watch football and is one of the people who thinks the anthem protests are DISRESPECTING MUH TROOPS

I sincerely don't know which board will be more triggered when the based gay wop wins the super bowl for San Francisco next year: Sup Forums, Sup Forums, or Sup Forums

t. reddit

Kneeling is a sign of servitude not kings

>Americans
>watching niggers beat each other for their entertainment.
>call it foot-ball
What did they mean by this?

>niggers disrespect anthem
>d-don't be upset with them because they black
Go fuck yourself.

>NASCAR is pro-trump
>ratings at 20 year lows
>Basketball is anti-trump
>ratings at all time high

Really makes you think

t. reddit

actually my point was don't be upset with them because that's a retarded thing to be upset about
>RUHSPECT MY NATIONAL SINGALONG

>nascar is pro trump
>basketball is anti trump
What? Who says this? What?

No you go fuck yourself outside of our board.

This shit is going to get deleted and you will have advanced nothing more than another stage of sadness and futility in your pathetic existence, bitch.

t. reddit

You know the Super Bowl is still going to be the highest rated program of the year.

You know that despite the ratings drop in regular season NFL, it will remain on average the highest watched programming of the year in all of its slots.

You know that.

And the NFL knows that.

These niggas gonna' keep kneeling no matter what you say.

Wow you really are a faggot. Go to Sup Forums you LARPer.

t. reddit

>being this hurt, sad, and angry
Sad and funny.

>UR NOT ALLOWD IN MUH SAEF SPACE

t. reddit
Seriously just use fucking voat if you're so pissed about your home site censoring you

you are so pathetically weak

t. reddit

ERHMAGERD FHAKING NIGGARS

based

rascar is for rednecks
basketball is for blacks and chads

t. reddit

kek, this niggeri s butthurt.

The greatest football team in history and the team that is thematically emblematic of everything this country stands for kneeling all season as they pave their way toward becoming national champions -- again.

You must be crying so hard on your insides. You don't even know what is left of your culture, if anything at all.

Easily my favorite 56% picture.

The white race is extinct

fuck your "country"
fuck your flag
fuck your ideology
fuck you

NASCAR literally endorsed Trump

politifact.com/north-carolina/statements/2016/mar/07/donald-trump/donald-trump-claimed-nascars-endorsement-and-hes-n/

There's literally dozens of NBA coaches and players who openly talk shit about Trump during pre and post game interviews

nba.com/amp/league/article/2017/10/17/spurs-popovich-criticizes-trump

sbnation.com/platform/amp/2017/9/23/16354666/stephen-curry-donald-trump-white-house-invitation-tweets-reactions-lebron-james-nba

cnbc.com/amp/2017/10/16/spurs-coach-gregg-popovich-calls-donald-trump-a-soulless-coward.html

amp.usatoday.com/amp/700784001

No, fuck you leatherman.

t. reddit

Ungrateful ape

The squealing you hear is actually the incensed pain of a hundred manbabies whining as neoliberal culture continues to push its way into the asshole of America's favorite past time.

das rite whitebois.

based reddit poster btfo redditors

>you don't even know what is left of your culture
You're so angry at your fairy tales. Why don't you try living in the real world for a day.

t. reddit

>kneels
>still the most watched programs on TV

If anything, we need more kneeling

rest of league is sick of brady wins lol

>it's pushback from players racial awareness causing the drop!

>if you like football you're an asshole
Bwahaha you're the skinny pencil neck kid that got bullied aren't you? Haha I want you to know I had a good laugh reading your post and thinking of what a pathetic skinny twigboi you must be.

>americans

SIMON SAYS

t. reddit

First white racists wanted blacks to bend a knee.
Then in 2017 they wanted them to stand.
Make up your fucking minds.

>man fuck this nation that let's me leave a life of squalor to become a millionaire from throwing and running around with a ball.

>NO JUSTICE

Ths. Why are whites so dumb?

t. reddit

>if you like football you're an asshole

Wow. Holy shit, I may be skinny, but god damn son you must be the shortest son of a bitch in this thread. I realize that my post went way over your head, but did you at least try to reach for it, you dumb son of a gun?

Here, let me get your bitch ass a ladder for the next time a post aims a little too high for you.

it's almost as if they're not protesting against america but instead something specific in american culture

I mean, they're not wrong. Cops even gun down unarmed white people in America. Not sure why so many Americans here love sucking police cock

>americans getting vexed at how people posture during anthems

America culture is dead. The only thing that remains are a bunch of disassociated and confused madmen fighting pointless and futile Twitter wars. You know it. I know it. The American people know it.

they're not allowed to acknowledge that problem because TEH LIBRULS acknowledged it first

americans worship authority

t. reddit

Mods are kneeling for national anthems around the country right now. When they're done they'll come back and clean this shit up, as they should