Which do you prefer? The Leotard or Xena Skirt?

Which do you prefer? The Leotard or Xena Skirt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j73IkjslvoM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Battle Skirt.
Its a good callback to her original design as well as showing more of her origin

Both are good.

I hate when she has armor, but I love the idea of the skirt.

The Nicola Scott design is the first armor design I've ever liked, and it's my favorite Wondie costume.

Her and Supermans current costumes are probably my favourite in ages.

I dig the purple and yellow on Batman but there's just something off about it right now? Maybe it needs a little more flair or something that defines it a bit more, because right now we have 2 spandex and one unique costume in the Trinity

Battle skirt all day.

Skirt

Skirt or bathing suit are good. The pants and full body suit sucked ass.

Whatever makes her look like an Amazon warrior and not a super model cheerleader

Reminder that Wonder Woman was originally a degenerate's bondage fetish secretly inserted:

youtube.com/watch?v=j73IkjslvoM

Wonder Women anything less than Wonder Whore deviates from the original premise.

But original Wonder Woman also wore a skirt

Leo forever!

Depends on the specific design. They almost all have flaws. I hate when the leotard is drawn like in your OP. Chiang did very well on the new 52 run with it, for example. But that costume had stupid and unnecessary jewelry. I hate the current rendition of the skirt in Rebirth because of how the pleats are drawn and the boots are disgusting. Fabok's design was too bulky.

It should not be this hard to make a fully good design.

Pants CAN look ok, like the design during JMS's run, but I still think they're a Donna thing that doesn't belong on Diana. Like how you wouldn't give the crab mask to any GL who isn't Kyle.

I miss when Wonder Woman was about restraining people and trying to talk it out rather than just snapping necks and swinging swords

You mean like in her current run?

So you didn't even watch the video you yourself posted

Pants

Nobody prefers the leotard!

I hate you! I hate you allllll! (throws computer out the window)

>I dig the purple and yellow on Batman

Im not sure what it is but after the first issue i stopped even noticing it was different.

Like it was just different enough you noticed it the first time then it just instantly blended in and became normal. Your right that it needs just a little bit more to define it.

When it's drawn like that it looks like crap. Bottom needs to be more like boyshorts and you have to minimize the number of stars on it or it starts to look like a diaper.

I don't like the top on the "skirt" as it is now. But I the actual skirt itself I also like Chiangs leoitard minus the choker. And JL War is probably my favorite.

I'm not crazy about OP pic at all. Less stars and less eagle, maybe I prefer simpler designs.

No, she wore shorts.

I liked the shorts. Too bad they're never ever coming back.

They're all silly. I'm not sure why a serious "warrior" wouldn't wear something that was protective in some way.

Is this some medieval age bait m8?

That scene was the single best thing about that movie. And it wasn't a bad movie.

That looks terrible, I bet people would see her pubic hair on the edges of the leotard.

Wonder pants

Upskirts turn me on more than swimsuits

A yellow belt, instead of the black one

>those legs

The lasso is a much more iconic weapon than a sword and shield. DC probably has her use the latter more to focus on her as a warrior, and they're classic "hero" weapons, but I would kill to have a Wondy that's primarily a grappler, with her lasso also being used as a whip or a rope dart.

That, and a whip duel would be a visually interesting sight with the right choreographer.

She was wasted on that shitshow of a pilot, but damned if she didn't fill out those star spangled panties perfectly.

Spoilers for the film
They destroy her sword so expect more Wonder lasso

I prefer the skirt. The leotard looks too much like a one piece bathing suit.

Where's the 'her not existing' option?

I hope so. Though she did have one in BvS, so I guess that remains to be seen.

They're already casually retconning a bunch of stuff from BvS so don't be too surprised

After years of having to put up with people bitching about WW's traditional look and the redesigns that gave her pants, its relieving we got such a good best-of-both-worlds redesign for Rebirth and the movies. Yesterday's annual with all the different artists really cemented that its a good look to me.

I'm fine with the skirt so long as it doesn't hide her sweet ass.

She cant have multiple swords. She collects shit i would imagine she found more than one.
I could have swore she has on in Justice League

Totally agree with this.

Leotard for obvious reasons

We even see her talking to a collector about an antique in BvS (fake), so it stands to reason she has quite a collection. I still say having her rely primarily on her lasso for a weapon would be cooler.

She wore culottes bitch

this thread needs more ass shots

I prefer the battle skirt, but I have a soft spot for this outfit

What about the extreme 90s costume?

There's gotta be an HD version of this pilot somewhere. This woman is stacked!

The 90s were a mistake.

Which outfit would help her fight better?

Actually, it would be better if she had more armor on her.

Naked, with oil over her body, like a Greek Wrestler.

Clothes don't really matter when you can casually shrug off a thermonuclear explosion.

Most new model thermonuclear ICBMs have multiple reentry vehicles. And the design requires precise machining punching a missile hard enough to rupture the warheads wouldn't cause them to go nuclear. If anything it might just shatter into radioactive debris until the missile fuel ignites in an enormous, but conventional explosion.

Don't mind me, just best costume coming through

Can we bring her back as Wonder Woman for a cameo on Supergirl? The pilot wasn't given an official release, we can retcon her into a more traditional WW.