The Miniaturist

I'm sure I was not the only one interested in the way Anna Taylor-Joy's breast's where pimped out by the BBC. The only thing that held my attention about this boring drama.

Which interview? Link it nigger

Post more

giv ayylmao gf

Just so much perving to be done...

mmmmmmmmmmmm she loves showing off her neck!

>ywn live in victorian london when qt virgin girls still existed and had to wear corsets and braziers that gave them huge cleavages

And here while the "drama" was happening there were more interesting developments afoot. In this drama a faggot turns down the opportunity to be noshed on by her! Don't make sense.

ledeckybro?

>:05

Thats a lot of heaving bosom right there

maybe

i made this thread for you

you're too kind :3c

Why can't we get more argentine ayyylmao qts instead of mexicans?

they are literally spilling out wtf how is this allowed

that's how it was back in the days, user

The director knew what he was doing with that Camera angle.

>wish for a qt alien gf
>get illegals instead of space

rats, except the common folk back then would have smelled like pure garbage. Not Anya though..

unfair janitor !!!

What is this push-up kino?

holy shit. this is so sexed up lol

she probably would have smelled like garbage too, but you wouldn't notice it, since everything smells like garbage

this thread makes it look like the whole show was made up by marketers who thought that the reason the VVitch was a success was because it featured ATJ in old fashioned clothes so they should just make up some drama in that period that will give them an exucse to show as much corset boobage as possible and audiences will want to see it

they always bully me and my friends ;_;

nothing wrong with that

yeah so?

Ayyy lmao

I want to sexually fuck her vagina with my erect penis

yeah nothing wrong with it but pretty cool that anya's victorian-girl appeal is so strong that they made a whole movie just to push more of it.

Hope there will be more movies that are just an excuse to show starlets looking hot, vulnerable, intimate, etc.

Don't quite follow your drift, could you explain in clearer terms?

what did you mean by this?

>They used a body double for the ending scene in The VVitch

Is she the queen of push up?

in english doc

yep. Come on that back and butt and thigh size and definition clearly comes from a fitness girl who lifts and you can tell anya doesn't at all.

they wanted something more sexy than anya's back

If she doesn't show her soles then what's the point