youtu.be/CKAxcZoIozs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I thought he was against marriage.

Who cares if he likes black pussy?

that's the father of his wife's daughter

Hey it's ole Billy Balogna Tits

>being a father of your wife’s daughter
This happens a lot.

Why would you go after someone who lookks like that #metoo sheboon. Fucking gross.

that's not bill, ya mong

Yes it is

there is a great podcast where the novel robinson crusoe comes up in a conversation, and of course, slavery gets called out much to nia's dismay, where ye olde billy says it aint all bad you met me, and she had a bit of a fit. of course, thats all she got out of that book, the slavery part, you know, what both blacks and whites and browns were doing at the time. imagine having that around the whole time, that yap, nagging you into oblivion like youre a retarded child. i dont see the marriage lasting, i dont think billy has it in him if he doesnt break her, and she a strong black woman, she wont budge

What does slavery have to do with meeting her?

Bill is a glutton for punishment, it’s in his personality to seek conflict and confrontation, in that case Nia is perfect for him as they’ll constantly be tension about some issue which seems like what they both want.
What I want though, is a funnier stand up special than his latest Netflix one, so hopefully there will be a return to form.

He was afraid to die alone like some kind of faaaaaaaag.

When was the last time he was funny?

he was implying if her ancestors weren't brought here as slaves they'd have never met, so slavery wasn't all bad.

>get mad that bill isn't some forever alone wizard
>he was already with nia when he wrote those jokes you took at face value and cling to

he was never really /yourguy/

Imagine nia as a slave

Nobody as long as he does not reprod-

Oh, even as a ugly,bald pastylooking fucking ginger his bloodline would've been better off not mixed with niggergenes.

kek

THE LOVELY NIAAA

Irish and African is quite the mix.

a what guy?

Our guy

I'd rather not, thanks.

if you changed two of those letters

Wait what the fuck is this

his grandma
turns out he should have listened
youtube.com/watch?v=REQQZMIv6H8

How much tension is too much tension?

youtu.be/CKAxcZoIozs

against marriage, against "women" (to some degree), against SJWs.

ebin trolling by pretending to not understand...heh

truth is, after a certain age, a man will take the woman he can get.

GRIP THE STEEL BUSTA

/surrender

>"Billy" Redballs preaches against marriage for years, gets married to an overbearing harpy who controls his entire life.
>Anton Kumia hates blacks and gays because they are all criminals/degenerates, he beats up/has sex with underage boys, drives drunk at 100mph and loses his firearms.
>Gregggory Hughes hates prepburger 'bits' and unfunny radio jocks who can't handle a joke, is guilty of both throughout his career.
>'Yimmy' Nordon sits silently as his friend Louis Ckuh is crucified for sexual misconduct, spent years talking about all the creepy shit he did.
Really gets the noggin ticking.

I don’t know who any of those people are.

You're better off that way.

he's an ugly redhead, he has to take whatever is left
now that he has money he should find a new wife desu

This is the worst cope ive ever heard and i keep hearing burr fans vomit it out.

>Dude, he LIKES being with an insufferable person who shits on him constantly

Fuck off, Bill 100% hates his life at this point. Divorce is imminent

I wonder if hell lurk in this thread.

>Bill 100% hates his life at this point. Divorce is imminent

hahahaha you can hear it in his voice growing every week despite him insisting it's the best time of his life

I don't think he'll divorce until the kid is more grown up

come to think of it, is being a man and having a daughter unmanly?
the daughter is inevitably going to hang out with the mother and learn her whore ways, there's not much the father can do

he can barely use twitter, I doubt he knows how to come here

Some people have said that having a daughter is one of the most cuck things you can do.