What do you consider to be the most op superpower?

What do you consider to be the most op superpower?

Other urls found in this thread:

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Badassery_Embodiment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Quantum field Elemental.

Also:
Ranking of most annoying fags in Sup Forums

CWfags >
Kinofags > MCUfags > Johnsfags > popularityfags > comfyfags > Power level faggots > Hulkfags > Autistic Bathaters > Flashfags

Thans to your kind the only good flash threads are storytimes. You niggers only cry and bitch

Love.

Plot armor.

Omnipotence.

Reality Warping but that is the point

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Badassery_Embodiment

Jokes on you I'm a Aquamanfag :^)

Narrative Manipulation

Toon Force

None because it's a story, not a video game.

these

complete immunity to any sort of death in order to have your company sell more merch

Toon force is too fickle. If your failure is funny you will lose.

Changing reality itself, omniscience, or 'the writer is God' top everything, followed by protagonist plot armor, 4th wall breaking, toon shenanagins. Beyond that luck itself is a pretty sweet power, especially if you're aware of your uncanny luck.

Probably high tier reality warping. But who cares, that's the most boring shit. The more important question is what is the COOLEST superpower?

And the answer to that is Spider-Man powers.

Magic, it's as good as the writer can utilize it and you ain't gotta explain shit.

PlasticMan's powers are the coolest. You can pretty much do whatever as long as you're creavity enough.

I prefer the hercules method myself. Basically spiderman powers sans wall crawl + a better healing factor

Characterfags as a whole should go above Johnsfags

I'm pretty sure that's he implies that flashfags are bottombarrel tier.

I'm a blue beatlefag, and I'm sure me and the other 4 guys in Sup Forums haven't harm anyone or shitposted as hulk fags or flashfags.

Flying brick