youtube.com/watch?v=cRG6-Ybfwss

Translation: I like money.

/our guy/

sick of listening to THAT SCOTTISH COCKSUCKER

Riley pls go

GIB ME DAT PAYCHECK

STEAL MY MIDICHLORIANS WILL YA

Who are they going to make him rape?

Of fucking course he did. If you've ever worked for a megacorp you'd know the first rule is to never say anything bad about their products or the decisions of the executives. You don't talk shit about a company while applying for a job.

They should let let Riley direct the next Star Wars, have Ewan reprise his role of Ben in a flashback having to fight against Riley in a judo contest.

>stealing mew wasnt enough, this guy has to have the world

He will be milking Banthas in the desert while waiting for Mary Sue.

I want to fuck him like really bad. Does that make me gay? I wish I were that BIG mint in his mouth.

>white male protagonist in Disney's: Star Wars
ummm... no sweetie???

MEW needs a new porsche

Her pet Soy Boy needs katana lessons

As long as he gets the same german voice actor, that'd be great.

this
im starting to think tv actually really is just filled with children who never applied for a job

Listen to mr. burger flipper here kids

>He said he loved The Last Jedi

Ewan has such a presence and magnetic charisma that soyboys like Riley can never match even with decades of jiu-jiutsu lessons

HE HAS THE OBI-WAN BEARD
ITS HABBENING BROS

This had unofficially been in the cards for awhile. You can tell from how wan reacts to obiwan questions. Makes a lot more sense than a Solo solo movie

I unironically love Ewan and want to see more of him, good for him

He's charismatic as fuck and seems borderline nonchalant. He knows exactly how to position himself. Immune to everything.

"Guys...hire me please...I just want to make lightsaber noises on set again..."

there will be an obi wan movie, but ewan will not be playing him. screencap this post. he will be assblasted

He saw the soys sacrificed Luke Skywalker to their dark gods and the throne is vacant.

Ewan wants to the be the new luke Skywalker

why would they replace him?

theres nothing wrong with that, soyboy

MEW better watch out for Daisy Ridley.

here's hoping he'll make a cameo as a force ghost

Kenobi is so far the next planned film after Episode IX, so its a 2020 release. Weird that they are still just in the talk phase.

It could only work as another prequel movie -- which I'm not inherently against, but I wouldn't like Disney handling it.

My main man tappin MEW on the daily

How could anyone love that abortion?

This would be the final nail in the star wars coffin.

He's not really pushing it though, he's just answering the question.

well obviously he would said that if he wants to get Paid

DADDY

This is the only sw story I'd be interested in watching.
Actually I wouldn't mind if he played a new character either.

i dont understand why SW story doesnt include JEDI, why there is no JEDI in first story?? SW all about JEDI, you can include JEDI and SITH since SW is all about JEDI and SITH and SPACE BATTLES. They really need to include JEDI and SITH in SOLO SW story..

>tfw there wont be any more kino with hayden and ewan

Draw a warm bath get some nice smelling soap and relax the first free afternoon you get a chance, maybe have a slow aimless wank before pulling the plug. I think we've all been through a lot and there's too much frustration and tension building up. Take care of yourself.

Ewan's Obi-wan was the best part of the prequels.

you got them mixef up user.
is rileyposting forbidden now?

> Rian Johnson giving Obi-Wan the Cosby treatment is a master stroke, here’s why

Then who? Ewan is the right age for the only time period they could make a movie for about Obi. We already saw his OLD years and his youthful years. Unless they want to make some mid prequel movie but then they'd probably need hayden christensen back

I HAVE AN INCOMING EXPENSIVE DIVORCE PLZ CAST ME ASAP

This. He just wants a piece of his cake too. He know he's obi wan and that there is money to be made. He'll sweet talk to the media no problem to get in disneys favor. I refuse to believe that anyone involved with the real Star Wars actually has any legitimate respect for what faggots like jj and Johnson have done