NEW JL8

>bedroom eyes

i wish megasweet did more art

Yeah, I don't see this relationship working out.

>Powergirl being basically an Gold-digger.

Yeah, it shouldn't.

>She's not a gold-digger.

Gold-diggers prefer your material wealth > you, she only dated Batman because he owns horses.

Puberty's gonna hit her like a japanese truck.

CHADSEID!

Another series ruined by shipping and romance.

And dick pics.

I wish Yale would stop apologizing on Facebook about being late
Nigger no one cares as long as you deliver in the end

Do teenage girls have that much money?

Are you afraid of cooties?

How come Li'l Gotham never had Power Girl?

Isn't he writing for DC now?

Those sure are some sexy little girls.

Is he? I didn't hear about this
I'd be fine with it, but his style is not action. Maybe if DC is branching into the Gossip Girl market?

I'm pretty sure he's writing kids books for DC. It be great if they let him publish JL8 with them.

isnĀ“t his career in mainstream comics over after the dick pics controversy?

DC is just scraping webcomic artists lately eh?

If they really let him do JL8 at least it'd be on schedule

I wonder why no one has thought about shipping Power Girl with Batman in the mainstream DC universe.

Because he cant handle that and even batfanfags knows it

>shipping Power Girl
I think that's the impasse right there
Who exactly do you think is a good match with someone who is good looking, confident, great "personality" with power level of Superman?
If anything, JL8 Karen's crush on Clark makes most sense out of all with the old "good woman seeking good man" plot

Peej shouldn't be shipped with anyone. She's my waifu!!!

she's mine you can't have her

your waifu is poo

Who has she been canon shipped with? I'm trying to remember

Val-zod
Terrific
Hal Jordan
AquaMan
HawkMan
Dick-Bats
Superman
Terra
Vartox
Think she had a crush for Blue Beetle at one point.
Dr Midnite maybe? not sure

Here she comes to beat you up (and make you enjoy it.)

At this point Peeg needs an OC Steve just for her because most of these have other endgames

I think you need to establish what, in your mind, qualifies as a ship. Moreover a canon ship.

PG has never been in a relationship with DickBats, for example. They had one team up in her comic and flirted maybe once that whole issue.

Fair point, I meant author intention to create a ship. Yeah, Dick has never actually been paired with her but they set the flag.

Terra the same. No actual sexual relationship but Conner was clearly pushing a lesbian agenda there.

For actual relationships, I think the list cuts off at Hawk-man.

Anyone remember this?

M-me too

Chadsied vs Teenage Batman! WHO WINS THE HEART OF THE BIGGEST TITS IN THE BUSINESS?!

what controversy?

Whats this from user?

Superman/Batman Vol 1 51

Thanks!

He Anthony Weiner'ed someone

I didn't realize there had been a Lois Lane arc, I just caught up with it. Pretty good.

I still don't understand how DC hasn't slapped this guy with a cease and desist.

For what? Promoting their materials? Free publicity for their characters?
DC even hired that one BDSM guy to draw Aquaman for them

It's not really that simple. It's a matter of principle. Most companies don't like their copyrighted IP being used by a freelance writer, regardless of the quality of the content. Especially if they're possibly generating revenue from it.

They gave him the go ahead years ago. He even did some supplemental materials for a few issues.

I wish I had the money to commission a series based on this. Someday I might but by then I'll need to know if MS remembers what a human vagina looks like.

>oh no, the author did something socially frowned upon!
Literally who cares? He still writers Superman better than most.

>It's a matter of principle.
He's upholding their characters' most positive qualities better than most of the paid writing staff do so they can't complain about damage. He's never using their codenames which are trademarked; a common given name can't be.

It's not that they CAN'T go after the guy, but he's not the easiest or most desirable target. This isn't Nintendo, they have an incentive not to be seen as dicks.

Why does the power level matter?

end game right here

It intimidates a lot of people who are insecure about themselves
Also it can be dangerous during hanky panky if the other person don't have some sort of protection

I hate Chads

It must be tough to find something you like that doesn't have romance or any type of relationships huh?