"MCU villains are shit! They're all so boring!"

"MCU villains are shit! They're all so boring!"

Competition are ZodDoomsday, Lothur, and Juggaloker.

I want someone to make a remix of all the "HA" and "Hums" from Eisenluther.

>if you dislike one thing you must also love the competing thing

Competition is irrelevant.

I'm going to regret saying this because some dumbass is going to say 'lol yeah for the wrong reasons' but at least the DCEU's villains are memorable and their actions had lasting consequences in the DCEU as a whole.

Ultron nuked a city. Zemo broke up the Avengers. Loki is the ppowdekeg that started everything. Hydra is the driving force beyond every conspiracy ever. Ego raped the galaxy.

Zodd broke a city. Luther did... something. Doomsday stabbed Superman, and he's totally dead you guys!
And Joker didn't do anything. At all.

Apart from Zodd no one was particularly memorable. Even Joker who'd you'd think would become a meme from the sheer stupidity of his design and acting, was barely in the film he was marketed to hell and back in.

Okay now do the rest of the MCU villains.

Even though he was barely in the film his appearance was certainly notable. Granted not as much as Harley Quinn but definitely notable.

MCU at least has Red Skull, Alexander Pierce, Obadiah Stane, Zola, Abomination, Ronan, Loki, and Ego. I honestly enjoyed them in one regard or another, mostly for the charismatic performances.

The rest though, yeah, they're crap.

Sure. Tell us about the rest of the DCEU ones. I think I missed KGBeast.

>is appearance was certainly notable.
Not really. Again, his main draw was just the ridiculous of his character design, which as I mentioned was shown and inflated a good year before the films release. People made jokes about it and such for so long that by the time the movie came out people already got their fill. Then when people saw his role in the film, it was mostly just a bunch of nothing. He never really did or act anything particularly interesting or memorable, he was just sort of there.

His "memorability" is purely surface level and mostly for mocking at the strange and poor decisions of the DEU. Bane was more memorable then Leto Joker.

>his appearance was certainly notable.
And what was noted?

Zodd...
Luther...

Fucking retard
Lex was fantastic

Lex was Jesse Eisenberg doing a bad Joker impression.

>>Gets mad about spelling of fictional names
>>Blindly defends worst casting choice of the new millennium.

Zod is the only memorable DCEU villain, I haven't seen WW yet but I hear Ares is disappointing.

And it's still better then MCU

What's it called when someone blindly ignores flaws?

>Ultron nuked a city
>Zodd broke a city.
What's the difference

Not much actually. They both had impact in following films.

There's nothing joker about his character, but it's extremely lex

Why was a bad choice? He looks like Morrison's action comic lex and is a good actor.

What's a juggaloo?

They're all shit, cape movies are shit, go back to Sup Forums.

>He looks like Morrison's action comic lex
Are you fucking high

And since he was extremely Lex, when has Lex put jolly ranchers into his associates mouth, abused personal space for awkward reasons, incessantly complain about daddy beating him, leave a jar of piss on the counter of an enemy, and then become a religious fanatic over Darkseid?

Post more of manlet skinny lex.

But you should know everything you listed is pretty in character for lex. But it's funny to see how people like you actually believe the stuff Lex says in the movie.

>magneto
>stryker
>trask
>Francis
>jennifer lawrence's agent

X-CU has the best villains

okay, show some examples.

Because that example has Lex with no hair, different facial features, and a gut, which you would know if you read it.

>>He was only pretending to be badly written! You just can't comprehend this film's genius!

>spitting all over the prison bars and himself as he repeats some nonsensical shit
>Haha, I am the master ruseman!

Who is the best villain in the MCU or DCEU?

Heh, that's the joke kiddo.
BvS is such a phenomenal pleb filter that it even pretends to be terrible shlock just to fool plebs like you into hating it. Truly, Snyder thought of everything in crafting this ultimate kino.
It was simply pretending to be retarded garbage.

>badly written

A villian lying and trying to justify his actions is nothing new, it's just that you, are so used to only watching and reading capeshit that a character being misleading instead of holding your hand and explaining everything it0s "confusing"

Ward

Probably Pierce, Zod, or Zemo? Or if you just mean entertainment value irrespective of quality then maybe Lex.

They're all far worse than Stryker, Pierce (Logan), Doc Ock, etc

Zemo > Ego > Zod > oops we ran out of good villains

>We could have had Joaquin Phoenix as Lex Luthor but instead we got Eisenberg

>not billy zane
I can see it. None of you can believe it, but I can see him pulling it off.

>Not Rock

Why are they even making a Black Adam movie?

EisenLex is unironically one of my favourite villains in any superhero movie.

Seriously?

To be fair: Some of his actions only make sense if you accept that he's mentally unstable and doesn't always act rationally. But then, that's just his character.

They wanted to make Captain Marvel and offered the Rock his choice of either Billy or Adam. Being a sensible person he chose Adam, and they ended up just restructuring the film around it.

Yes, absolutely. Not quite on the level of either Ledger's or Nicholson's Joker but still very memorable and unique.

>its a blatant DCEU bait thread
Why can't this board just except the DCEU is horrible already? Its been 4 years and 3 shitty movies. Maybe WW is going to be alright, but JL is clearly going to be shit.

Just let this all burn.

i liked Zod better than most MCU villains desu

DC villains are shit.
Marvel villains are vile diarrhea.

You point?

>And Joker didn't do anything. At all.

That's not true. He made Suicide Squad longer than it needed to be.