Emma appears at the Golden Globes

The feminist perspective got a hold of her.
Can we save her? Is it Harvey's fault? Who is this pet next to her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
test.akabur.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's still hot but she's been looking like a feminist for a while now, not a good look. She's literally posting pictures of herself online with a dyke cut while reading anti white books. She's becoming annoying as fuck.

Why call her a pet?

Has there been any outrage yet over Emma using a POC as an accessory?

>while reading anti white books.
She already allowed an Asian guy to fuck her.

I don't give a shit about that. She literally reads a a book called 'why I don't speak to white people about race', or something like that.

Sonner or later she'll be sick of it and switch over to the right eventually. It think it's already happening in her. She is a revolutionist at heart and was kidnapped into thinking that the next great movement is for the blacks. Just wait.

Jannie stop playing with your rights. Let this board sort itself out. Waifuthreads are a part of Sup Forums and are restricted in itself.

You do realise the only reason major celebrities go hard to the left is because they are terrified that their gravy train will end? The majority of the population are poor and miserable as fuck, and know they are being screwed, hence shit like Occupy Wall Street. So what has the media at large done? Started pandering HARD to these far-left ideals to fool these idiots into thinking they are on their side and hope they won't notice that they are hoarding wealth and living in luxury.

*through the preference of the users.

He wasn't allowed to make sushi if you know what I mean.

She'll be Lena Dunham in a year and a half.

you just read my fucking mind mate

Honestly there's nothing she could do to make me less attracted to her. It's just a decade of pure nostalgia and being attracted to her at every stage of my life, I can't go back - someone stop this ride

that's a terrible haircut holy fucking shit did she just wake up and go to the awards

is that her pet activist?

Be as feminist as you want Emma, I still busted an infinite amount of nuts to your hairy upskirt snatch from a few years ago.

So no one knows who the nigger is?

Just some virtue token. Femma Nazin needs to step aside. The future is coming through.

She's slowly coming home to the white man.

why does she always look so fucking smug...

La Criatura....

Look at this shit seriously. Oh do females want to ever be taken seriously when they ignore this sort of shit?
Complain about an all male industry while ignoring the oversexualization of 13 year old girls. The hypocrisy here is beyond belief hysterical.

She looks like a little jewish boy with makeup on.

so does your diiiiiiiiiick

The haircut really resembles the one emma has currently. Really makes me think.

She's a purse puppy. And a really ugly one at that.

RICED

She looks like Lena Dunham now

She looks like she's about to sneeze

She wouldn't dare. Snot rocket on the red carpet would be it for her.

>tfw one day she might become the next lena

She finally consumed enough feminism to morph into her final form.

>tfw the only reason people don't treat her as dogshit as Lena in the first place is just that she's been pretty

>tfw losing her feminine privilege finally makes people judge her for her opinions only

Its fucking scary how people think that this has anything to do with equality. Starving children get less attention than these self entitled pretentious asshole. We've got war famine disease and im supposed to care about Tonya Harding?

Nobody looks like Dunham but herself. I've seen alot of terribly disformed people in my life yet she takes the cake.

Who cares? Dumb bitch can't stand the fact she is becoming irrelevant so she comes up with dumb, controversial shit so media can write about her. Sadly we live in day and age where race and gender baiting is more effective than slutting yourself out.

what is this obession with Emma Watson?
is it because she looks like a 10/10 for amerimutts? comon, she is basically a wooden plank with a pretty face and terrible mind. She would be a nobody in a country with decent women.

it's because she played Hermione and was the first to make many then-teenage 4channer's pee-pees hard. this is literally the only reason i like her, because I'd constantly jerk off fantasizing about tapping that magical ass.

did you every see her leaked nudes? she has no tits or ass, it's disgusting!

she has some nice tits. I'd suck on dem nips 10/10
she's not amazingly beautiful though

Where can I find these?

me too user
Did you play that game about her?

>emma watson circa 2018

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

Jesus fucking christ isn't she like 13? This isn't fair

Nope I just constantly jacked it to her photos. I'm almost afraid to ask but what game?

>stands still in front of high speed camera

Witch Trainer, it's about breaking hermione

This
the game is free
test.akabur.com

People say it's worse than princess trainer but slowly corrupting hermione was holy shit good. Spilled so many loads to it. Also the solo route (where she isn't a whore for the whole school) is actually kind of sweet.

this is the thing that created the #MeToo movement (was at golden globes)

>me on the left

yeah akabur really fucked up making all chibi but most of the writing it's good and sometimes funny
I heard there's dudes making a mod for the game but i never played i wait for them to finish it first
the mod it's witch trainer silver i think it was in a thread on /aco/

jesuschrist what is that???

Jesus user just say emma not "the thing"

Lovely Nia, everyone!

>We're all one race, the human ra--

THE MOON LOOKS LIKE THAT?!

Where's her forehead

Was there any known female celebrity that didn't give a fuck about me2 or whatever the fuck this protest is?

me2 was the death of the franchise desu

What franchise?

WHATCHU SAY BILL!?! WHATCU SAY ABOW ME U LIL DICK CRACKA?!?
KILL THE DAWG BILL.

Poor krager. He probably thinks these rich women actually care about non-whites.

bump

>Worst Emma gets downgraded to a Lena
Pottery

She looks like she's concentrating on not shitting herself while farting

More like golden gropes XD

You can tell they tried to sexualize her but it backfired horribly and made her ugly instead

scum girl is still famous ?

Did Alien and Predator have a baby?

>that smug "checkmate" face
what a racist piece of shit

Why does she look like shes taking a shit

>toxic masculinity is bad
>fucks a rugby captain
so this is the power of feminism

I don't understand how people thought Hermione was hot enough to beat off to.

I always thought she was annoying.

he wasn't allowed to run into the end zone

i really hate this kid

Why don't you?

I didn't watch the Globes. I clicked around to play catch up and see this picture and I am like WHAT THE FUCK. These are the ugliest women ever.

same species

No, nor do we want too.

>that thing started the Me Too shit
If you raped that you deserve jail time. Beastiality's a crime.

It was like watching Dinner for Schmucks. You know all these girls were in a contest who could bring the fatest ugliest nog and laughing about it. It’s like when the pretty girl is dared to ask you out just so her and her friends can laugh in your face.

How are strong black womenz ever gonna hold there own when they are just an accessory for rich white women?

kek'd

You think stars have free will? They are controlled all the way.

kill it

pedo material right here. also she looks like a very young jessica biel.

I can't tell, is that Daniel Radcliff? I don't know my celebrities.

You have to be an uber cuck to be a white man anywhere near a disgusting pig like Emma Watson. White men can do much better than that.

He used to bang Kirsten Steward till she remembered she was gay. Too puch pott I guess.

too much movement might be gay too and for your belly flaps and brain, huh fag?

*especially for your.....

It's Cedric Diggory / Sparkly Twilight Guy

Aka the dead guy.

>She's still hot
We get it, you liked her in the Harry Potter movies. She's anything but hot and has aged like milk.

Doesn't she have an attractive face, after all she went through. A perfect

>It was like watching Dinner for Schmucks. You know all these girls were in a contest who could bring the fatest ugliest nog and laughing about it.
kek
Le Dîner de Cons is a God-tier film btw

me on the right