Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wIa425GQhIs
youtube.com/watch?v=DhQPu-5C-WY
youtube.com/watch?v=k7ZW1gtCljs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry Georgie you werent perfect but you had heart

I apologize after seeing TLJ and this:

youtube.com/watch?v=wIa425GQhIs

Sorry george, at least you had artistic integrity and didn't give a fuck if people think jar jar was a bad idea. Jar jar is now my boy and so you are too.

true artist
>didn't change his vision to pander even if it was childish or cartoony
>told a story simple enough for children but relevant to contemporary society
>used as much resource as possible to put his creative vision down as tangibly as possible

i think you really have to respect george fueling a generation of creative kids by giving them a billion neat new toys and designs from the prequels, little scifi minutiae that mean everything in the long run

Why won't the normies leave him alone.

Fuck you, hack

why doesn't he just make some small films like American Graffiti again? the budget for those would be pocket change for him, and he wouldn't have to deal with Star Wars fans screeching at him. He could find his love for film making again.

the story wasn't simple enough for children though. that shit in the prequels was too complex for most adults watching. he just sprinkles in endless action scenes for the kiddies to cheer at.

Oh look whos harassing the man for a quick and easy buck

youtube.com/watch?v=DhQPu-5C-WY

No

I'm not on board with your lionizing the prequels

I don't like the prequels. But I apologise to George after seeing what Disney has done to Star Wars.

Apologize to you? NO. You apologize to me! You crapped over your won prequel trilogy and then you get up and leave Star Wars to Disney to be raped and abused. So no I'm not the one who needs forgiveness.

Yeah, me too

Actually all this talk of the prequels makes me want to go watch them again, god dammit

SAY THE PREQUELS SUCKED ONE MORE FUCKING TIME

I apologize, i apologize so much
youtube.com/watch?v=k7ZW1gtCljs

your prequels were shit and why we are in this situation today

DRIVE HIM INTO THE GROUND LIKE A STAKE, GEORGE

I'm old, I grew up with the originals

Faggits like this are the reason georgie wanted to detach himself from the franchise and gave it to the highest bidder. No, I dont condone the fact he abandoned his life work over people's pressure but GOD DAMMIT I fucking understand the guy when it comes to deal with shitheads like all of you. I only hope the dude lives the rest of his life as a happy man. Go george, go eat all the food court food if that makes you happy, I will never look down to you with contempt, I will love you forever for giving me so many happy moments in my life.

I-if i came back to the next movie instead of J.J Abrams and i promised to only give ideas, input, and add my visual designs and settings but someone else wrote all the dialogue would you m-maybe be interested in watching that movie?

is this bob villa?

he tried making a movie he wanted with red birds and got shit on for it

George Lucas is the ultimate absent father. He is unavailable for emotional support and in a times of crisis. I'm glad he's gone. Lucas shouldn't have been here in the first place if he didn't have strength to stay.

A prequel about Jar Jar would've been better than what we have now, I'm sorry George.

You talk as if the man owe us something. He doesnt, you either watch his movies and like them or dont and thats it. Move on with your life, you can be passionate about this man work but that doesnt mean your life should revolve around it. Go out, mingle, and if you do things right a bad movie should be the least of your corcerns when you go to bed at night.

I'm sorry Geogre. I will never make fun of Jar-Jar again.

He didn't have to sell to Disney. All he had to do was find people who wouldn't be afraid to call him out on his bullshit and get them to write/direct the new films while he came up with the ideas
And to Lucas's credit, that's exactly what he tried to do for TPM, but everyone he approached told him he had to do it himself
It's kinda sad

What George has done with Star Wars is equal to bringing someone up on the highest mountain and then pushing them down.

Hands down

>Maybe one day we’ll all realize how good we had it
So sorry, george

WE DIDN'T LISTEN

WE SHOULD HAVE GOT HIM WORKING

HE WAS A FUNNIER CHARACTER THAN WE EVER HAD BEFORE! D:

who sold the serie again?

Please alter the deal, Papa George

Im sorry George. Please forgive me.

sry

I'm sorry George. I really didn't realize how much worse things could get. Thanks for making 6 lighthearted fantasy films that my kids can enjoy. Actually 8 if I consider Indiana Jones. Please join with Mark and bash the new star wars.

And you could have it all
my empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt

>People started to appreciate prequels because sequels are so horrible

pure poetry

>that shit in the prequels was too complex for most adults watching
Dear lord

That's right, there are people who cannot understand even the most basic and simple political thrill in existence, created mainly for the purpose of explaining how the empire came to be.

temple of doom too scary for your kids?

I'm sorry. Please come back and retcon this trash.

I'm sorry that you're a hack

I'm actually sorry I didn't see how cool of a thing he actually did there probably on purpose. Please don't retcon the prequels. I swear he's got some sort of sith powers irl if he can manage to retcon the prequels now that I've watched them for a few years and had time to think some of it over.

Say it like you mean it

what kind of apology was that, take back jarjar, someone give lucas sith powers

To be honest, I'd prefer a cheesy lined cgi-fest sequel trilogy made by Lucas over the feminist propaganda one we are currently getting.

I am so sorry George, we didn't know what we had when we had it.

All versions of SW are shit. Why would I apologize to the writer who made the more tolerable shit? It's still shit.