King Arthur

This movie was actually pretty good.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OLVtqVxZgYI
youtube.com/watch?v=MN48ocm0POQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sPW5sziS5z0
nationalreview.com/article/447575/guy-ritchie-king-arthur-comedic-impudent-heroic
youtube.com/watch?v=bFbm5b-X5C8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll never know

I really like this crazy-ass movie. Especially the soundtrack.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OLVtqVxZgYI

>migration era
>two handed sword

You must really despise Excalibur then.

imagine being this retard

The one from 1981? I've never seen it.

I've seen the webm of the video game fight scene and I know that's not true.

Show me literally any source that supports the idea of two handed swords during the migration period.

I liked it too. Hardly Ritchie's best work and people will of course sperg about the "inaccuracy" of it, but it was really fun.

Then your participation in this discussion is completely irrelevant. Neither Excalibur nor this film are concerned with historical accuracy. Their concern is myth.

If you want some sort of half-assed historicization of Arthur, stick to Clive Owen's.

>This anime was actually pretty good.
FTFY

One of the best blockbusters of recent years

WE GOTTA GET OUT OF GUNS TO AVOID BLOWBACK WITH YELLOW

>when the Halo ODST trailer song started to play

The soundtrack was its only saving grace (and jude law)

I'm sorry for your retard user.

>giant snake ex machina
>uncle skullface mcscytheman
>lol guvnah i'm arthur da gangsta
>we call it Londinium but all of our soldiers literally have goofy, black uniforms
>wears the bane jacket, but isn't a big guy

uh, no

The only good part of this was when Uther killed the wizard while the ODST trailer music played.

that movie was TYPICAL Guy Ritchie british criminal drama by every director's and plot move and that's absolutely unfit for King Arthur plot
literally robin hood movie with the same flavor would be better
but it's enjoyable from the production POV, that I give you

Alrighty, I'll see myself out. BTW I really liked Owen's Arthur movie because they made some effort to make it accurate.

King Arthur is among the last of its breed. A big bidget fx movie without any sjw diarhea crammed into it.

>he forgets the asians and blacks weirdly thrown into KING ARTHUR

so what? Does it matter that it's an over the top anime? It was still good. People act like it was suppose to be a History Channel documentary or something

i liked the montages, they were fun and clever

Yeah Clive Owen's moviw was decent but they blew it by not making Lancelot memorable or badass enough.

Any future King Arthur movie needs to have a badass scene stealing Lancelot in it.

i usually like ritchie's movies and jax teller but this one was pretty meh and the fucking cgi was horrible
>mfw youtube.com/watch?v=MN48ocm0POQ

I actually enjoyed it once I stopped treating it like Excalibur and more "Ritchie film in medieval fantasy".

The scene where the big snake wrecks havoc is pretty nice.

If you remove the niggers/shitskins it's an actual kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=sPW5sziS5z0

>modern $60 haricuts everywhere
same with dunkirk
why can't bongs into half-accurate period image?

I watched it on an international flight and I really enjoyed it at the time. Why did some critics hate it so much like the film murdered their parents in their sleep

>He doesn’t appreciate Kung-Fu George.

someone post the webms of him using the sword

>literally robin hood movie with the same flavor would be better
I enjoyed this movie, but holy shit I would kill for a guy ritchie robin hood movie now. Imagine CIA as robin hood or even better, sheriff of nottingham

It wasnt really our Earth so ithat didn't matter. We never had Godzilla sized elaphants and none of those placeses (like the crazy magic forest) existed. It was all high fantasy without a bunch of feminazi gurrl power shoehorned in it. In fact I dont there was single swordfight with a female in it.

Soundtrack was pretty legit

>same with dunkirk
They actually had that haircut in WW2 though

Some good directing, editing and performances, but the script was a mess and the characters were all completely forgettable.

not with all that hair gel

>the characters were all completely forgettable
>implying CIA-archer was forgettable

They used egg white instead. Look it up.

>Which George ?

hahaha le epic based irish midget khaki man hahahahaa
burn in hell

why make a king arthur film if the characters bear no resemblance to their counterparts in the arthurian romances?

>t. hothead in hell

He's only memorable because he's CIA guy, what can you tell me about his character other than that he could shoot arrows really good?

That he was a little damaged and crazy.

That Gigaphant scene was fan-fucking-tastic. Based Uther.

Are you ok user?

No.

You guys are joking, right? How is making Queen Guenivere a warrior princess fuck it I can't even finish this sentence.

>other than that he could shoot arrows really good?
Don't act like this isn't a good enough reason to like him.

movie was ok
first sherlock holmes was better

The arguments against this movie could be made against A Knights Tale but nobody rips that kino for historical inaccuracy and modern references in ancient times

one of the worst movies of all time:
>ancient britain
>there's actually a character named mike
>hunnam's haircut
>hunnam's wigger acting
>hunnam in general
>niggers everywhere
>cia's meme faces
>cia's meme talk
>shit-tier effects
>guy ritchie's meme directing tricks... in a fucking fantasy setting! (dude really is a one trick pony, aka fucking HACK)
fuck this movie and fuck everyone who likes it. you're cancer, you're reddit, you're imdb. i fuck your sisters ass-to-mouth. i piss in their mouth.

I was thinking about that too. People are weirdly offended about this movie but A Knight's Tale is fine?

You should've listened
nationalreview.com/article/447575/guy-ritchie-king-arthur-comedic-impudent-heroic

this guy is an insane hack. just because he's fond of some of /ourkino/ doesn't make him /ourguy/. fuck back to redit

The part where he shoots that guy "cause he deserved it" was pretty funny, as was his Legolas-tier eyesight

Which Dark Souls boss is this.

youtube.com/watch?v=bFbm5b-X5C8

oim fackin king arfur m8, u wot i'll bash yer head in yer cheeky cant

t.

It is really bad but not for these contrived, obnoxious, "/leftpol/-pretending-to-be-Sup Forums" reasons that you shat out.

Excalibur is pure kino, King Arthur the chav is video game tier trash not worthy of comparison.

there's literally only 1 Sup Forums-tier remark in my post, you assblasted commie you. kill yourself

Soul of Cinder

Could King Arthur be considered a "decent movie", just "not a decent King Arthur movie"?

based excalibur.

This is literally brainlet kino.

King Arthur in the Avengers when?