As a marvel fan, i hope Spider-Man flops in all aspects so we can get a decent film

As a marvel fan, i hope Spider-Man flops in all aspects so we can get a decent film.

I hope Thor ragnarok completely fails too. I'm tired of mediocre shit.

Spider-Man is going to make more than Wonder Woman and will get better reception. I would love to see the a new graph when Spider-Man is about to be released. Spider-Man also has more views on its trailer than Wonder Woman.

They should also add Thor Ragnarok and Justice League. Thor's trailer has more views than Justice league. Think about that. A movie with Thor and Hulk has MORE VIEWS than a movie with the ENTIRE Justice League, including the likes of Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman and Flash.

I am an X Men fan and the only Marvel movie I want to see fail is Captain Marvel, because of how her push has been affecting comic books (what I care about)

I really don't think twitter is a good gauge of popularity.

The movie might actually help redirect Carol into a palatable character. The comic will surely start taking notes of the film character, and it's at least decent then it will be a welcome change.

I'm just so disinterested in Spider-man right now. Having a reboot come out like 2 years after the previous one makes me want to vomit. It probably explains why they've been pushing the shit out of Iron Man being in it tbqh.

This quite clearly shows Disney shills and how they operate. All the spikes, for all of them, are around trailers.

Warners clearly learned the game judging by the wondy spikes but look at that Spidey "hype". Literally non-existent between trailers. Guardians looks like it had some legitimately strong hype and that was clearly obvious by the less volatile track and just by seeing the conversation online about it.

This graph might as well be called summer shillbusters.

This

You DChumps are pathetic if you honestly think anyone is going to see your shirt ducking movies trailer views alone prove your destined for the grave

Maybe they'll reboot in about 20 years if they're not dead from losing so much money

I shall go to both of those just to spite you. Yes, you in particular, user.

Then why do you want Thor to fail? It's going to be great.

>will get better reception.
I agree with former but I don't buy this. Movie looks like an Iron Man 2 tier messy.

>before homecoming was announced
>"i wish sony would give the rights back to marvel so we can get a good spiderman movie"

>after homecoming announced
>"this movie is gonna be terrible why can't we get a good spiderman movie"

if you seriously thought marvel was gonna do a better job then you have nobody to blame but yourself

i only want to see it fail because it would be the wake up call marvel desperately needs

>your shirt ducking
Retarded phoneposter

Kek

You're delusional you fucktard

So did all buzz about GotG just stop after its released? Which kinda just proves a point that unless your are Avengers no one really cares about you. The Avengers get all this buzz but every other movie its just hot topic of the day and everyone moves on.

>So did all buzz about GotG just stop after its released
I'm pretty sure any chart like this would have the buzz drop extremely low after a movie's release

This. Ghostbusters 2016 had a massive amount of talk on Twitter about it, and it was just as big a flop.

Biggest Spidey fan here.

If you actually think the new Spider-man film is going to be some giant blockbuster, you're out of your fucking mind. Guardians 2 will probably make more/about the same money then homecoming

the spidey they've gone with is too soon of a change, and TOO much change within the character, robotic suit, all that jazz, massive different cast

Amazing Spider-man 1/2 indirectly killed spider-man and destroyed his legacy, he used to be king, but now anymore, now he is just a side character in a universe

god fucking damn it spidey, you were meant to be the chosen one, not tony starks lackey

You know the movie is still making money, right?

>entire League
>No GL

Nope, no thanks.

Looks like history is about to repeat itself if the review scores of wonder women are anything to go by.

>if you seriously thought marvel was gonna do a better job then you have nobody to blame but yourself

But everything that's questionable about the movie was a Sony executive decision.

I firmly believe they'll never get as bad as with TASM 1 and 2, so that's good enough for me

The Raimi days are long gone and that's sad, but that's because he's such a unique director who's quirks fit capes and Spidey in general so well, there's no way to get back to it even in the hands of more expert directors. Cameron's Spiderman for example always sounded absolutely retarded, and he's a good filmmaker

I just want serviceable spider adventures since that for years the comics failed to do that. The MCU is versatile enough to offer some potential