Should it get a sequel?

Should it get a sequel?

o god I fucking sure hope not

no, it's perfect

its style, direction, charm, etc. could not be replicated

No, but I'd like more movies that took similar risks.

I like this movie a lot but what was Zorg's deal?
Like, why did he want to help destroy everything? Did he know that would happen?

No sequel and especially no remake.

No, but I'm guessing it's only a matter of time until some kike decides to reboot it for name recognition.

Adam Driver as Zorg
Chris Pratt as Korben Dallas
Karen Gillan as Leeloo

And they'll treat it seriously when the fact it was so over the top is what made it work.

bessy will probably go for it when he's strapped for cash

He probably initiated contact out of greed or the big bad was able to contact him because of how evil Zorg was, and the movie shows the big bad can torture him telepathically to the point of intense pain and injury. So once he was in he was in.

This is literally the most overrated film of the past 30 years

Yes, all female sequal and all female remake.
The remake needs to have 3 different versions

1 all female black remake
1 all female AZN remake
1 all black male remake

I'd watch an all midget version.

It seems pretty modestly rated.

who would play the gay negro?

>86%
Too high

>Karen Gillan as Leeloo

Okay, you're retarded, 86% of people who watched it liked it, it's rated by viewers to be 3.7/5 or on a percentage scale 74%

Valerian was the sequel. Cara even told the guy "Nice hat" which is a line from this movie.

Do you seriously want Harambe instead of Mila?
How will "she's perfect" scene work for you with lesli jones in it?
>she woke up.
>"Damn nigguh. Lemme out of dis glass tube or i'll smack yo bitch ass soo hard...
>She's perfect...

Fuck you disney

Fath events did a showing last year. It was fucking great
This, super hard.
We just need this

Still too high. This movie sucks. I would say that audiences have bad taste.

Don't try to explain RottenTomatoes to those retards, they'll never get it.

So you're a confirmed retard, and now a confirmed contrarian. Good for you.

>t brainlet

Like the Total Recall remake?

>He thinks The Fifth Element was a good movie
>He blindly takes rottentomatoes ratings at face value because it lets him call people who still think it's overrated even when the mechanics of calculating rottentomatoes scores are brought up
>Implying Sup Forums doesn't shill this movie shamelessly
>He likes The Fifth Element

>He blindly takes rottentomatoes ratings at face value because it lets him call people who still think it's overrated even when the mechanics of calculating rottentomatoes scores are brought up
What are you even trying to say here retard?

its 14 and trying to sound edgy and intelligent. just leave it be.

>he replies only with greentext
Listen here closely oh mio negrito. You're just another sad little cunt, so either you start a conversation or stop projecting this bullshit.

That your mother takes it up the ass
t. literal fetus
The Fifth Element sucks

This movie sucks ass

Your mom sucks. But is that a problem?

If we were compaing the quality of mothers then yes, it would be a problem, assuming there are better mothers

Go home retard, you're drunk

The Fifth Element sucks

We've already confirmed you're a retard, so your opinion is worth less than the average critic's.

Like your sister and probably your life.
Your point is?

I'm a #FAN though, just not of this movie
That it's an overrated movie

>I'm a #FAN though, just not of this movie
That doesn't make you not retarded. You've provided plenty of evidence to the contrary in fact. So fuck off retard.

NO, it's perfect as it is

>That doesn't make you not retarded.
I'm not arguing about whether or not I'm retarded, I'm just saying the movie is bad

>I'm not arguing about whether or not I'm retarded, I'm just saying the movie is bad
Once again, you're retarded so your opinion on literally anything is worthless. I might as well ask my dog what movies he likes, because at least he's not retarded, he's just a dog.

Why are you still replying to me then?

I would absolutely hate a remake but honestly I can kinda see this working.

God no, what the fuck are you smoking

What does replying to you have to do with your opinion being worthless? Do you actually think I'm taking your opinion seriously just because I feed you (You)s like a monkey in a zoo?

Thanks for the you

what you shill? that any starwars shit is instant 95% and everything else what comes out the samtime is 30% ?
wow what a honest rating system!

>contrarian/shitty taste
>retard meme image spammer
there is no hope for you

>what you shill? that any starwars shit is instant 95% and everything else what comes out the samtime is 30% ?
>wow what a honest rating system!
Rottentomatoes has no control over that, you just have to accept that reviewers are garbage. Rottentomatoes just does review aggregation.

Laverne Cox

Besson should have made a FE sequel after Lucy with Scar-jo as Leeloo and Jason Stratham as Korbin Dallas instead of that fucking trash Valerian with those two scummy looking cocksuckers!!!FACT!!!

>Adam Driver as ZorgChris Pratt as Korben DallasKaren Gillan as Leeloo

I'd accept this casting too!!!FACT!!!