Do you think Hollywood undercut the message of the #TimesUp and #MeToo movement by giving a golden globe to literal...

Do you think Hollywood undercut the message of the #TimesUp and #MeToo movement by giving a golden globe to literal rapist and sex offender Aziz Ansari? It's only a matter of time before the dam bursts and his degenerate ways become public knowledge.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-37212219
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

explain

he's indian

Like all Muslims, he's a rapist.

OP is a gossiping faggot spreading rumors he made up. This thread where you make up a bunch of lies about some random actor is the only social interaction you'll get for a while, huh? Get a life, retard.

He didn't win that for Master of None, did he? What a mediocre pile of shit that was.

Shills don't even know how to samefag properly. Sad!

Fake news. Indians having a high rape rate is fake news spread by low IQ racist retards.

t. Aziz Ansari

>reported
also lmao @ sweden

>Reported rapes
Are you retarded?
bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-37212219

I only know one indian. Actually from india, he is an old british indians guy. How did he meat his wife you ask? When he raped a girl and got her pregnant so he had to marry her. Yeah, indian are rapists and their whole family jokes about rapy indians, also lots(that i know of) were molested as kids. Indian do a lot of raping and not a lot of reporting.

>Aziz
>better than Goggins in Vice Principals

ahaha

he is american, his parenrts are indian

>onnly ,met one indian

>stereotyoping 1.3 billion peoplre

naturam expellas furca, tamen usque recurret

I'm Indian and I got raped by a white dude and didn't report it

Fuck off spic

Wtf? report it, you beta. Why the hell would you allow a pervert rapist to run free?

>only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

There's nothing sexual about shitting in the street, user.

Even if rapes are underreported in India, you think they'd be so at a rate that would explain the massive discrepancy in having 14x less rapes than US and Australia and 32x less rapes than Sweden?

Stop being so ready to believe fake news and propaganda about rape rates in far away countries and worry more about the blacks and arabs raping white women by the droves in your western 'civilized' countries.

This is why your countries are going to shit. You're too much of a pussy to confront what's going on in them, and instead focus on how other countries completely unrelated and insignificant to your lives MUST have it worse to give you a fake sense of superiority and keeps you from admitting there's a problem and actually doing something. You are just a little ignorant emasculated pussy.

>It's only a matter of time before the dam bursts and his degenerate ways become public knowledge.

It's already private knowledge, that's for sure.

>>reported
>"just because people don't report rape doesn't mean it doesn't happen"

>women start coming out and reporting past instances of rape
>"that doesn't matter, you're just making it up!!!"

Which is it, braindead poltard?

don't ever reply to me again