Is this the greatest moment in cartoon history?

Is this the greatest moment in cartoon history?

definitely the most overrated

Not the greatest but it's nice to look back on as it's one of the very few spongebob episodes where squidward actually wins. It's nice to see someone who gets tortured by his neighbors on a constant basis actually win for once.

It's up there

honestly think its overrated like shit

It's super fucking satisfying

I once saw part of this episode but couldn't see it complete, which episode is it?

Band Geeks

Ok thanks

Not the absolute greatest but it's up there. Seeing Squidward filled with genuine joy is pretty touching and 'Sweet Victory' was the perfect song to use.

No, this is Patrick.

Patrick you are supposed to say this is the Crusty crab

NO, THIS IS *PATRICK!*

Not THE, but up there. Squidward deserved a win and he deserved it this time since he wasn't being douchey in the slightest, while Squilliam was. Seeing everyone come together to help out was great.

Then Sweet Victory being used was icing on the cake, of course.

This is madness!

I̜ ̹̪̜͚̣T͎̯̼H̷̟͖̻̯Ị͓̱̦͙̟N͚K̛͓ ̖̳͙̳̦Į̖'̘͕͖͎͠M͔ ̨̱IN̗͔̮̰ͅ T͔H̝̞̪̹͙̪E̸͓͍̦ ̺͇̘C̼̖͓O̵M̀P͚̬̩̞͚ͅU̯̺̦̜̥͚͈͠T̢̘̘E͓̯̜͇R̳̤͚̥͕̪

You just denied Quads you worthless piece of ocean filth!

SHUT UP! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!

The most disappointing part was that it mean't literally nothing for the series and squidward was still a loser.

Sounds like a metaphor for sports, appropriately.

Maybe it's the canotical ending.

Being in marching band made me hate this episode, since I had some members trying to force it into nearly every conversation on a daily basis.

>being in marching band