STOP CALLING PALPATINE SHEEV!

I am sick and tired of seeing people refer to Palpatine as "Sheev". This is only his name in the Soyboy Disney Nu Wars canon. NOT IN THE ORIGINAL MOVIES AND THE EXPANDED UNIVERSE. Call him Palpatine. Call him the Emperor if you prefer. BUT DON't FUCKING CALL HIM SHEEV. I'm tired of Disney shills trying to force aspects of the new canon into popular discourse. YOU WILL NOT ERASE THE OLD CANON.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wOLANti8UCY&t=1m48s
youtube.com/watch?v=1ToztqqDcaY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fight me 1 on 1

UNLIMITED SHEEV

Can I call him Steve?

Seriously though. Fuck the nu canon, EU 4 lyfe.

It's treason then.

Sheev is faster to type, also it sums up pretty well that the character's real worth lies in the memes.

So it's treason then.

We call him Sheev to make fun of the Disney canon for giving him such a stupid name, newfag.

Deal with it disney shill

Sheev wasn't from Disney, it was from George.

>prequels
>Disney
Idiot

Sheev.

But Palpatine is a surname and it's impolite to call people by surnames

Stop calling The Emperor Palpatine! It’s literally a name made up by some EU fanfic soyboy writer

I agree, Palpatine is a wonderfully strong and authoritative name

sheev is a brand of cleaning soap

he's called palpatine on the first page of the novelization of star wars that was out in 1977

First of all, there is nothing wrong with the name Sheev. Second, George Lucas called him Sheev, he was the one who came up with the name Sheev.

Sheev Palpatine is a badass name and a badass character.

Anyone know the sauce of a group of sith that on their light sabers?

I remember seeing it in a leaked trailer years ago, someone said it was from a star war game,
Looked like pic related but I remember everyone turned on their light sabers and not just 1. I might remember wrong or it was cut out because it looked too cool and they want everyone to hate siths

It's almost as if Sheev... cleansed the Republic

>implying his name is palpatine

It's Darth Icky you massive fucking plebs

I hate sand too.

Sheev it is then!

Op, it's literally his fucking name.

lucas came up with sheev tho

Darth Punk and the Knights of Rave

>-S-STAHP CALLING MUH POLYPATINE SH-SH-SHEEV, YOU FUCKKKKKKKSSSSSSS!!!!
Umm, no sweetie.
We're stuck with Disney's nu-Wars canon now. They could've called him "Dantius," but alas, we're stuck with "Sheev," a name worse than "Wilfuff."

his real name is Joe, its just his friends that call him Sheev.

He's just the Emperor. He doesn't have a fuckin' name.

>expanded universe
None of that is canon though so it doesn't matter what's written in it, Disney's vision is the only vision.

No you fucking OTautist fag, he’s name is Sheev Palpatine or Emperor Palpatine or Darth Sidious. He’s not just the Emperor and yes he has a fucking name.

What have you got against ol' Sheev, senpai?

Some pieces of the old canon is still canon, the new books are still pretty good. I love the Thrawn book and I'm digging the ongoing Darth Vader series.

His another canon name is Thes enate if you preffer.

nooooo... NOOOOOOOO

He is the senate.

IT'S SHEEVSON THEN

t. Sheev

Woah..... Lucas is on a another level

>Thes enate
That's a common mistake people make. The actual line was:
>I, Emthas Enate.

Sheev got called Sheev in the Darth Plagueis novel which is old canon.
What a fucking cuck. Sheev is a kino name.

>RotJ Sheev was old as shit and his design reflected that with his creepy grey skin and cane
>RotS turns him into some flabby expired burger kek because too unlimited power overdose

Trying too hard Georges.

But I call Sheev Sheev because it's such a meme name

>youtube.com/watch?v=wOLANti8UCY&t=1m48s

This?

But I have to explain everything because that way you'll member old movie and thus like new movie. ps do you know what subtlety means because that one always confuses me

>novel
>choses to read books but the books are garbage fan fiction
Fuck you and sheev

those cinematics are so good that is ridiculous.

prove it, Disney bitch

SHEEV'S FEED AND SEED

That's a cool image. Also, KOTOR is best Star Wars besides maybe the original trilogy

SHEEV IS THE TRAITOR AAAAAAAAHHHHH

Shut the fuck up, Cory.

Did you know Spock's last name is Jenkins? So yeah it could have been worse OP.

Worst Sheevposter ever.

OP has no idea that you can't cleave the sheev

The fuck are you talking about? Sheev Palpatine is his full name in canon.
I think you'r just a triggered disney shill upset about people who follow SW lore.

>You will not erase the old canon
>Sheev is old canon

Shut up bugman, Sheev is a based name. BTFO of Luke, Luuke, Luuuke, and Luuuuke. That’s for fucking sure.

if you find a single reference to "Sheev" on the wookieepedia page for Palpatine I'll eat my own arse

Nope

Sheev is from a Disney canon book, Tarkin. In Darth Plagueis (pre-disney) it is shown that Palpatine prefers to use his family name.

For some reason Disney wanted Palpatine to have a first name, so the they asked George what should they name him and George told them to use "Sheev".

Who.

Wait, Palpatine is Sheev? I never really paid attention to this meme. Currently watched all the SW movies and Sheev was never said, so where the fuck did you get this name?

idk man the name Sheev kinda grew on me. Its tacky and fun... plus the knowledge it triggers the alt right gives me more lulz

LONG LIVE HIS MAJESTY SHEEV

I heard his first name was originally supposed to be "Cos." (probably closer to 'coast' than 'cuz').

But when they wrote the Plaugeis novel, Cosinga was Palpatine's Dad, and then later Sidious got named Sheev.

Wonder what his cock looks like.

Tarkin Book

As you wish.

The Word "Sith" is not spoken in the Original Trilogy either.

yeah this was the strangest thing for him to feel the need to explain

It is, in the deleted scenes for ANH

Its an idea from George. So when referring to him in the PT or in general we say Sheev. When talking about the OT we use "emperor" or "space wizard".

owo, for real? Like Special Edition stuff or Tosche-station tier hidden?

Any sauce?

>it triggers the alt right
?

I like Sidious

A bold statement.

youtube.com/watch?v=1ToztqqDcaY

but a welcome one, to be sure

Too bad their entire budget went on these cinematics, the game sucks.

That said, SWTOR's cinematics are better than the prequels, the sequels and all mainstream cartoons combined

Kind of like the WoW trailers being better than David Bowie's Son's movie.

Based George.

ANAKIN! EMPEROR PALPATINE IS SHEEEEVIL!

>tfw George dropped the subtly aging Sheev as in Episode 2 for him being a puffy monster burn victim
A shame

I just love how the original three trailers follow Malgus. He was such a nice guy and they turned him bad.

In Return he fight and kills a Jedi master in awesome combat (Satele's master) after which he executes his own master for being a fucking failure. Also he got severe burn on his face but does he ask for reconstruction?

In Hope: He meets up with Satele again and almost manages to kill her if not for PlotArmor. She then tosses him across a fucking mountain. But does /ourguy/ die? No. He just but his jaw dropped.

In Decieved we see the culmination of the hero's journey:
Now equipped with the most manly respirator any Sith ever had he literally waltzes in the Jedi Temple through the front door with his sex pet and proceeds to annihilate the entire order after slaying the Grandmaster like a total pro.

A truly inspirational story if I ever heard one.

James Luceno was an extremely famous EU author before he wrote Tarkin. He consulted with Lucas for the Plagueis and Tarkin books, including Palpatines first name.
It's ok if you're a casual fan, but don't crying here to prove it.

He's a big Sith.

Literally this.

Go back to bed Malgus

It's on YouTube somewhere. It's during the quarrel with the officers. Before Vader showed up

have you heard the story of kylo of ren? it's not a story sheev would tell you

wait i thought sheev came before disney...??

>
Thank you, user.

HIS NAME IS SENATOR SHEEV PALPATINE OF NABOO, LATER KNOWN AS SUPREME CHANCELLOR OF THE REPUBLIC SHEEV PALPATINE, LATER KNOWN AS SHEEV PALPATINE, EMPEROR OF THE FIRST GALACTIC EMPIRE

AND HE DID NOTHING WRONG

It was in one of the first books published after Disney retconned the old canon. But I'm pretty sure the guy started writing it before that so it's part of old canon and new canon really

ALSO KNOWN AS DARTH SIDIOUS, DARK LORD OF THE SITH

I literally have no problem with his name being Sheev. He's supposed to a guy that for most of his life pretended to be a nice guy to hide his evil intentions it makes sense to have a goofy name, I don't know what lorefag autism is true but I would bet Palpatine's name isn't really Sheev and he chose that or something

What’s the last one?

I am sick and tired of seeing people refer to Farmer #2 as "Sneed". This is only his name in the Soyboy Disnee Nu Wars canon. NOT IN THE ORIGINAL EPISODE AND THE EXPANDED UNIVERSE. Call him Farmer #2. Call him the fat farmer if you prefer. BUT DON't FUCKING CALL HIM SNEED. I'm tired of Disnee shills trying to force aspects of the new canon into popular discourse. YOU WILL NOT ERASE THE OLD CANON.

Those are all d20 RPG book covers. The bottom-right is from the "Legacy" era, which is, I think is 130 years after RotJ.

No he's a gay version of Darth Malak who's a gay version of maskless Vader.

Krayt is the best EU Sith.

I would go with Wyyrlok because I always liked the more Force-heavy characters.
He battled with Andeddu and had was one of the most well read sith on the lore. I always wanted to see if someone else would come along with Naga Sadow-level wizarding.