NEVER ENOUGH!

NEVER ENOUGH!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tw5d8GwEC2s
youtu.be/bMQJPsZsL00?t=4m
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are Americans so obsessed with this nonsense?

In this case is partially right. The accessories are the activists, regardless of the color.

This. Fucking America exports this all around the world.

Hilarious 2bh

ceterum censeo, americo delenda est

As a minority in America this is pretty fucking weird

she's right though, they literally just brought them along to get good press

Idk but it fucking sucks. My boomer mom watches shit like this and it bugs the ever living shit out of me

The left eats itself.

America is a joke.

>women of colour

>american

i actually agree
its fucking ridiculous

>of colour
hmmmmm really made me think

It's true, though. How can anyone deny this?

I'm a minority too and I don't think it's that weird. Saura Paulson brought the lawyer she portrayed from the OJ case as her date to an awards show.

Yeah. It kind of feels like no matter what you do someone will find some way to shit talk you.

>implying america doesn't export their bullshit globally

im pretty sure they only brought them along to make people forget how stupid it is that they're protesting something by still being actively involved in it, a large group of stars deciding not to go and basically sabotaging the show would have had a much bigger impact but these people are probably incapable of doing that

She's completely right

>colour
Americans spell it "color", whoever tweeted this isn't American.

Because southerners are lazy pieces of shit and jeopardized the health and well being of their nation for ez money. Same with boomers.

Why are they surprised the kkk is the invention of the democratic party and they've always been the rich slave owners.

>why are americans so obsessed with this
>that's not an american
>durrrr

Shes not wrong. We were joking about them being pet nigs because thats what it looked like

>don't pay them attention
WTF WHITES IGNORING BLACK WOMEN WITH A MESSAGE TO GIVE!
>pay them attention
WTF THEY TREATTHEM AS ACCESSORIES!

you can't make them happy, can you?

Sure you can. They want the keys to the house and the car and then for all white people to die. Then everything will be better.

americam esse delendam, dumbass

delete this picture

Where can I get my wife a black person?

women are stupid. I told my brother's girlfriend that Casey Affleck was my favorite actor in the world and she literally refused to speak to me for like a week.

Why did they bring them if they were just going to bitch about it? Why would they agree to go in the first place? Anyway, I don't care if they want to eat themselves I won't stop them

10 years of promoting narcissism as normal with the help of social media. It will only get worse in 10 - 20 years when all of the current SJWs and celebrities get old and uglier and no one cares about their looks and pics. They will go crazier.

>Woman of colour
>New accessories
Wait, so is she implying that women of color are physical attachments that white women can wear?

>colour
>American
Autist

What irrelevant country are you from?

PC culture is a European invention. We still don't have the hate speech laws they of you do.

havent thought of it like that and it makes sense. i knew a lady who was involved in social justice stuff before it became a meme, women's rights, blacks rights and various stuff like that. she could look good but , like a typical alt music sexy rock lady, but when she hit middle age she morphed into a pudge grandma bod and went insane, triple dog down on the issues that were just one of hte things she cared about. she subsumed her body and image into those causes: just like a random "pepe" calling a female comic a cunt is just a cry because they feel pain, its so obvious her sanctimonious intense garbage is the exact same fucking thing.

narcissism is not a new thing , right, jus think of paparazi culture and all that garbage... but its true social media will create a new self-made breed of vapid shits.

yes, and we should stop it

>Implying it's not true
do you really think white """feminists""" want their colored rivals to trump them (pun intended)?

think again

>Why are Jews so obsessed with this nonsense?
Fify

it's a ping pong of stupidity between the european and american left

>all jews are one person
kys

Oh, this is pure genius. Juts standing around with blacks/asians will be considered offensive, and dressing in black - culture appropriation. Let them eatr themselves with their virtue signaling.

stop looking for things to get recreationally outraged over.

>liberals use poc's as an accessory to appear less racist than other people

lmao

i love it when this happens

>new

It's all so tiresome.

China.

yes. this is wise. no need to create artificial stress in one's life. humans crate shit, it's part of being alive so of course if you look for shit you will find some... but we flush if for a reason: don't be the guy to fucking play with it!

Powerful.

Stop overfeeding your cat

I don't see what the discussion is about. the tweet basically agrees with most people itt. if this was a Sup Forums post about how hollywood whites use shitskins to virtue signal everyone would be nodding in agreement. is it because a liberal made the point and you can't keep pretending it's a hivemind?

it's true

>tfw actually felt bad for him during this joke

Lybia. It's only a couple of hundred dollars for a good one.

they're all so ugly

What the actual fuck is that thing in the bottom left

what was the joke?

what

you think these women are going to bring a woman of colour that's more attractive than they are?

What did she mean by this, bros?

Ah, an insect person. How does it feel knowing that everything you have is because we gave it to you or allowed you to have it?

>PC culture is a European invention. We still don't have the hate speech laws they of you do.
Wow an illiterate amerigoblin that can barely string a sentence together. Hate speech laws =/= constant whiny obsession with race in Hollywood, you dumbfuck mongrel

>rich hollywood liberals attending an event for industry elites
>the left
Come on now

youtube.com/watch?v=Tw5d8GwEC2s

triggered faggot from Europe. Blind to people getting arrested and murdered in jail for leaving bacon in front of mosques, or New Years Eve rape gangs. Great continent you have over there!

youtu.be/bMQJPsZsL00?t=4m

Why do ugly black American women have to ruin everything fun over there? Why can't they fuck off and let people have fun for a change?

>durr in ameriga we can at least put bagon on mosques in between crying about race
So what, mutt?

What's wrong with just noticing how the left likes to eat its own?

gotta remind him he's black

Why don't you also give us the title of superpower while you're at it? It will be better for everyone involved and everyone knows you won't be able to maintain it anyway as you keep becoming North Brazil.

tax funded bbc has a literal diversity quota. Hate speech fines if you even try to talk about race or religion in the European caliphate.

Are you talking about the spike mark? It just shows people where to stand to get their picture taken.

For Christ's sake, I'm brown and I'm so sick of non-whites bitching about this useless shit. Do something productive with your lives, you cocksuckers.

The joke is that he stars in an uncomfortable movie about white liberals treating black people as guests of honor in a strange banquet atmosphere with hidden, frightening motives, and then the same thing happens in real life at this awards ceremony

Stop being racist against black people or fetishizing them, instead treat them like humans with flaws and triumphs of individual character

They were invited though
It's not like they forced themselves into the show

not him but you sound like a thick cunt m8

>yeah well y-you live under Sharia law lol

I saw Michelle Williams holding hands with her date and I was like NOICE.

>man teaches dog "nazi salute"
>actually arrest him
>shitskins rape your children
>police afraid to arrest them because they might appear racist

lmao

this is the gift of diversity

cant have this shit without diversity

thank god we are not 100% white

They only laugh when they realise a camera is on them
Jesus Christ this is pathetic

lol only in your dreams. They would NEVER deny the industry like that.

"And we'll fill the vacant ranks with a million freemen more."
What did yankee cuckolds mean by this?

Jews are an insectoid hivemind, yes.

>European caliphate.

haha sure it will niglet

I'm starting to think blacks are really much more racist than whites. This also sounds like a psychotic, mentally unbalanced individual.

>stop looking for things to get recreationally outraged over.
These "people" literally want me dead.
Fuck off.

based isis

The more ethnically diverse a place is the more people hate each other. Also jews

Wow, I only saw those two "jokes" for Get Out and those were horrid. Totally understandable why the ratings for these shitshows is declining.

I actually agree with her.

that's actually pretty cheap

even women don't want to be manlets

16-18 for me

if that happened they'd just move on to other shades of the rainbow.

Hahahaha. I'd love to hear what kind of backwards logic you're using here.

t. Muhammad