Who's YOUR flash Sup Forums

Who's YOUR flash Sup Forums

All of them

what's this image from?

this all Flash's are great but Wally is still my favorite

Wally. I grew up reading his stories. Barry was already dead when i picked up my first comic.

>no Jenni

delete

I'm 97% sure it's the Return of Barry Allen

it's that story where one of the flashes is actually evil?

Good answer. I like all of them, though Barry's my favourite and Jay's my second favourite. I started reading during Wally's era but got hooked on pre-Crisis Flash comics.

You should just go read it, impossible to explain without spoiling it. Flash v2 #73-79. The run actually starts with #62 though. And generally most of v2 is very good to read straight through.

thanks for the info bro i was looking for something to read before going to sleep

White Wally is pure unfiltered garbage and his fanbase is pure cancer.

Patrician taste, my friend.

Barry is my favorite since I grew up with JL

This. But I'm closer to Wally. Loved him in the JL cartoon and also most Flash comics I read were of Wally

This is obviuos bait but let's all agree that some of the cw flash fans are the worst.

Barry

Jenni Ongats.

great post

Wally, since I grew up watching Justice League/Unlimited.

Damn. Kyle hit that.

Kinda jordanish.

... That's not what she meant, Kyle. For once, please stop being a fuckin' idiot.

Wally. But I like all flashes, to be honest.

Fuck off, Jenni is not for sexual.

Have you seen her thighs? That's literally what being for the sexual is like.

Barry is my fave.

But if Dick Grayson has his own permanent ongoing and A-List status due to historical and current pop culture importance as Robin and then growing up as the first post-sidekick hero, so too should Wally due to really expanding the Flash mythos, actually graduating to the mentor hero's title, and being in the DCAU.

Wally West from the JL animated series.

This is the correct answer, and undoubtedly anyone who thinks this recognizes that Wally is the one who exemplifies it the best.

The best Flash is ME, BARRY!

Nightwing having adventures in Bludhaven is boring as fuck, what's the point of visiting Less Interesting Gotham? The only time I found Dick's comic to be enjoyable was when he was a spy.

Keaton is my Batman
Reeves is my Superman
Gustin is my Flash

Jenni a cute.

I grew up with Wally being "The" Flash. I recognize them all (except maybe John Fox, fuck that guy), but Wally is the one I remember most fondly.

>Gustin is my Flash