youtu.be/x_xJqkzngBI?t=17s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no trailer yet?

This week

cool

I just can't see that guy as Han

Step aside, boys!

Han Soylo

This guy doesn't look anything like Harrison Ford.

>Emilia Clarke

Thanks for solidifying my resolve to never set eyes on any clip from this piece of shit.

The 12th I read

> /pol is wron-

Corellia will be featured

I hope it fails hard.

it already failed

>I'M ACTING
No, thanks.

good, disney must be punished for what it did.

>clarke

Release date? Before or after Infinity War?

May 25

it wont really work for me because we saw young ford as han solo
they may as well go with a full cgi han solo than some bootleg actor imo

I heard that Episode IX is being released in May 2019. So they're reverting back to May releases?

Chewie's head tilt cracks me up

Why does Chewie look like he has Down Syndrome?

It'll suck shit, but Disney will pay off the critics to inflate the scores like they did with TLJ.
Any critical user reviews will be discarded as "racist/sexist trolls who supported Trump" and such.
I'm still trying to wrap my head around why this film even needs to exist at all.

Instead of battering us with these shitty story movies they should’ve made a Fargo-esque TV show with some involvement with George. A new character focus every season, 10 episodes long on Netflix or something. George’s expansive world building and detail is more suited to television anyway.

money

Is this the actual poster? Holy shit

>I'm still trying to wrap my head around why this film even needs to exist at all

Disney realised it was gonna suck so they fired Lord and Miller and demanded reshoots to shoehorn in yet another strong female Mary Sue lead. Critics will lap it up with a dumb feminist girl power message, as we've seen with TFA, R1 and TLJ.

>We will never get a 5-episode Boba Fett arc

why live

He was recruited as an actor after Steven Spielberg noticed him at a bar mitzvah.

Why the fuck hasent Disney just talk to Netflix and make a series called 'StarWars:ledgends' and every season has a diffrent story to flesh out the SW univerce more.

Should of put This movie and Rouge one in it and actualy PLAN out what to do season to season instead of spaming up the fucking theators with this shit.

Never knew I needed this until now

Film's music came out

youtu.be/x_xJqkzngBI?t=17s

>Disney talk to Netflix
Disney is tying to replace Netflix

No. It's most likely a leaked beta. It's too good to be fan made, but too shit to be the final poster.

Holy shit user are you me?

He kinda does. The lighting is just different.

what's the matter shitlord? you don't like short british brunettes telling you what to think? just turn your brain off you virgin.

Shit picture

kino

When the fuck is some one going to step in and break disney appart? they are allready a monopoly with dubious pratices as it is, I know it would probibly never happen but this shit should of stoped YEARS ago.

it is the final poster, the same poster is on the leaked lego sets

>Elizabeth Clarke
>Dong Lover
>Noname Han
I hope, sincerely, that this flops.

This dweeb looks nothing like Ford, even as a 'younger' version. This shit is going to bomb hard, especially if they stick to the original May release date which is just way too close to TLJ. This is what will kill the Star Wars franchise.

> think its coming out in december
> kind of a weird radio silence but whatever
> realise that its coming out in May
> no photos, no trailer, no hype, no nothing in months
Rogue One had a teaser eight months before release. WTF?

>Han: You can’t do the Kessel Run!
>Emilia: Just watch me do it in 12 Parsecs

>Han: What’s this Wookiee even saying?
>Emilia: He says your stupid

>Han: I love you
>Emilia: I don’t care

listening to that genuinely makes me long for death.

Because Disney's television division is a pack of utter fucking retards who couldn't film themselves finding their ass with two hands and a map.

it's like they wanted chris pratt but realised it couldn't be chris pratt

I'm not ready for this

Wrong Solo

Kek

If pic related and the Atlanta dude had some chemistry they could have carried the movie.

>actors act
>DUDE LOOK AT THAT ACTOR ACT LMAO
Kill kys yourself, my man.

Disney seems to like hiring TV directors, TV writers and TV actors but they never want to do anything TV related?

My brother works for Disney. He told me that a few months ago they were seriously considering putting a CG Harrison over Alden Ehrenreich's performance. Apprently his performance is fucking atrocious.

where have I seen that before?

Think very hard about whether you want a Star Wars season of Once Upon A Time.

Nu Star Wars borrows a lot from Guardians of the Galaxy and ends up being far less entertaining or cohesive.

Flop
L
O
P

underrated

That’s probably where it’s headed after they ram the movies headfirst into a broken truckstop toilet.

Its up to based Donald to save this

I remember years ago, there were rumours going around of a show similar to this being in pre-production, this was way before Disney bought it. Now look what we got instead

Underworld slum Star Wars right?

Damn, that thing is really his baby momma? I hope based Donald has at least one sidechick.

^^^^

>>Emilia Clarke
You mean only reason to see this film.
On dvd rip ofc.

good, because as Han sits down in the Catina at the end of the film to wait to meet an old jedi named ben and some farm boy, this music will swell as he sees them enter the room, but Greedo will approach and as Han doesn't shoot first, the chorus will blare and it will cut to credits
>sc this

I don't think you grasp the difference between acting and ACTING

The Lego sets look pretty cool

yeah, that's it

TLJ was good, though. Wasn't there a guy who said that he used bots on RT to lower the audience scores?

nice digits

my birthday :(

.. I say I fuckd ya mom
Doesn't mean I'm your dad on the internet user

Critical thinking is dying.

Thank corporate overlords