This shit is so infuriating

this shit is so infuriating.
Superman is literally objectively correct.
So fucking what if joker died? So fucking what if Wonder Woman killed Harley? SO FUCKING WHAT if people who do nothing but endanger others by violating the law die?
Yeah its not ideal but it is OBJECTIVELY better than living in a world where your life is in constant danger of being ended in the next supervillian engineered mini genocide.
If capeshit is ever going to shake the childishness that prevents it from truly being taken seriously, Batman needs to cut this shit out.
BvS had it right. Batman should kill.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/xVWUWy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Batman being retarded does not make supes right. Killing joker was fine becoming an autistic despot who kills people to prove a point is not.

But how is Batmans alternative better?
Literally all i have to do to not die according to Superman is not hate him. He's fucking Superman and he has saved more lives in this scenario than pretty much anyone else and has alleviated the almost constant state of paranoia citizens were forced to live under because of the infantile no kill policy.
Not ideal by any means but id take that over being at risk every single day of being executed by some crazy supervillain ive never heard of all because Batman has no spine.

Typical
Nobody is ever able to justify how childish Batman is.

>t. edgy teenager

Batman is right. up until the point where he stops them from killing Brainiac and do nothing about him, except for beating him up.

like I didn't somehow miss them neutering Brainiac's powers, right? they just beat him up and then start fighting each other again?

>If capeshit is ever going to shake the childishness that prevents it from truly being taken seriously, Batman needs to cut this shit out.

how do we shake the childishness of real life where people with no accountability aren't allowed to go around killing people whenever they feel like?

I thought the implication was use Brainiac to get the cities out of the bottle then figure out what the fuck to do with him

Superman is right about killing certain criminals. He is wrong about forcing his believes on the world. Superman is not a god he is a man and he is just a flawed as the weak people he's trying to protect.. Having storm troopers patrol the streets, and himself killing people that disagree with him whether they are enemies or friends, threatening to fatten cities because people fear you is not right. If Superman killed every once in awhile it wouldn't have caused a war. Batman would bitch and whine but that would be it. It's the fact that Superman started wanting dominance over the world and wanted to shape it to his vision which is just as childish as Batman's but in a different perspective. Batman is right. The heroes shouldn't hold themselves over the normal people. They should just do their job and save as many as they can and then go home.
>Nobody is ever able to justify how childish Batman is.
That is literally all people do. They even did it in the fucking game itself. Batman being Flawed or hypocritical is always brought up in pretty much everything he is in. From games, to movies, to the actual fucking comics. All people do is point out how he is not fixing anything really and is just temporary stopping the inevitable. That is what makes Batman so well liked as an concept among the mass audience.

Killing Joker was wrong because it was a straight up unlawful execution. This is beyond crossing the line of lethal vs nonlethal, it's crossing the line of authority. Putting himself above the laws he's meant to uphold. With no due process. With no one granting him that authority but he and his own overpowering strength. It's not what heroes are supposed to do.

Did you forget that superman was going to destroy two fucking cities, one more than the Joker?

Batman could do so much more good with his Bruce Wayne money, like reforming the Gotham legal system so maybe murderous psychos actually go to prison. And maybe building a new proper mental hospital that isn't Arkham.

>threatening to fatten cities

When are they going to drop Clark's inflation fetish?

I'm an absolute Batfag and it is plainly obvious that Batman is wrong about the Joker. Him being wrong about the Joker and the selfishness involved in not killing him is part of what makes him an interesting character. If anything, it's disappointing how far they have to derail Superman to make him wrong, when having a legitimate point would make the debate more interesting. On that front, the comic did a much better job than the game story.

They had to turn Superman into a raging manbaby to make him wrong in the first one. The second one does a better job of characterizing what a despot Superman would be like correctly. It also made Damian and Cyborg more endearing through the fight intros. Wonder Woman is still a totally different person though, but her fans should be used to her not being herself every time she's in an ensemble.

>Lois is like 110 - 130 pounds
>a 200+ woman was unheard of in the 60s when this was written

Once you get past the lynchings, McCarthyism and Vietnam I don't think the 60s were even that bad desu

I want a current silly silver age Superman cartoon series so Bad.

Superman is pretty inconsistent

like he kills Billy for no reason but continues to allow Batman to oppose him because ???

I also am still wondering how the fuck he brought Doomsday to heel

Heya guys, I setup a discord for Injustice but DC in general so people can play,find eachother easier and not get confused as to who they are talking to.
Just trying to add a bit of organization to it all.
Feel free to join and freely discuss the lore of it all to the core!
discord.gg/xVWUWy

>has alleviated the almost constant state of paranoia citizens were forced to live under
And he replaced it with a new sense of paranoia that their all powerful lord king would strike them down should they not love and praise him and agree with him 100%

Oh look another 12 year old that wants Batman to kill the Joker.

So here's my thing, at the end of the day all superheroes are vigilantes. They hold no power given to them by states or countries to do what they do. Therefore they should have no right to kill. If anyone is to blame for the joker and all the other super villains it should be the legal system for not sentencing the fuckers to death. Although I think superheroes should have exceptions like Brainiac since he's an alien and really has no standing in any justice system.

What power was it?
The cute midget?

yeah Injustice Supes is wrong he wanted to go to alternate worlds and kidnap a new lois to love him.
pathetic
Batman may not be morally right all the time but what he is fighting for is undoubtedly the best for the future

And he straight up killed his own men for disagreeing with him.