What did she mean by that?

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/stronger
dictionary.com/browse/than
dictionary.com/browse/you
youtube.com/watch?v=QM3hpHE28hw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It means she's stronger than you

It means her physical capabilities exceed your own.

Is granetto san stronger than my dick ?

dictionary.com/browse/stronger
dictionary.com/browse/than
dictionary.com/browse/you

But is she stronger then THIS!?

>even in cartoons black people always gang up on others during a fight
what did sugar mean by this?

Fusions are stronger than single gems and Jasper vs Garnet is a 10-0 matchup in Garnet's favor

That whole song is an Undertale reference. I don't fault you for not getting it.

Gay empowerment bullshit

Why is she so thicc?

she's twerkin' for two

Delet

WTF is this

>ywn receive a lapdance from Ruby and Sapphire that culminates in Garnet grinding your crotch

>Tfw it'll never happen.

daily reminder that everyone knows this as a undertale song

The Undertales sing it better lets be honest

>everyone knows this as a undertale song
I don't because I don't play shit

I gotta admit I thought it was for a while

both versions are incredibly cringy though, hell I'd argue the SU version is even worse

It's my favourite original song from SU, actually.

I like the Frisk version best

Comparing that fight to the Smokey Quartz one shows had badly this show has fallen

Honestly, that's the only song in this show I actually like.

Wasn't it just a fan song, though?

I never understood the appeal of it. Garnet sings it monotone, the lyrics are bland. And it just comes off as a shitty riff of "just the two of us".

Dr Evil's "Just the two of us" >>> Just The Two Of Us >>> Stronger Than You

it means that she can stuff Jasper's Beast Cannon

If Steven universe had more episodes like this and less Beach City nonsense, it'd be a top tier show. They can blast all the pop music they want if there's fightan.

Honestly it's a shame Sugar didn't capitalize on her music industry connects to basically make the show a rock opera battle shonen. The epitome of wasted potential.

>If Steven universe had more episodes like this and less Beach City nonsense, it'd be a top tier show.

Honestly SU fails every time for me when it tries to do shounen shit. And this scene is a perfect example of SU failing at being shounen, this entire scene lacks any energy because the music is so fucking mellow, garnet is lacks any passion behind her voice which further drives the energy of scene down.

I felt there was plenty enough passion in the singing. Estelle did a wonderful job. I feel that the animation may not have reflected it as well as it could have, though.

The fight scenes lack weight, if that makes sense.

>inb4 barneyfag

>all these people saying it's about physical strength
The line is "I am made o-o-o-of lo-o-o-ove o-o-o-of lo-o-o-ove lo-o-o-ove lo-o-o-ove, and it's stronger than you"
Garnet is stronger than Jasper not because of anything physical but because she is powered by her love, which is stronger than Jasper's hate. It's first grade shit

Undertale fandom makes some pretty good songs t.b.h

youtube.com/watch?v=QM3hpHE28hw

Go to bed peridot.

Prepare to be assimulated!

Lesbians have powers beyond your mortal ken

That's a very thrawn conception of reality, lad.

>tfw op goes straight past being a faggot to being full retard

impressive