The virgin grab

>the virgin grab
>the chad block

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_81Peb7Atc4
beta.latimes.com/entertainment/envelope/la-et-mn-golden-globes-breakout-tommy-wiseau-20180107-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

both look like hunchbacked goblins desu

america was a mistake

Did apple pay to have the iPhone up there?

LOS GOBLINOS

Tommy is 100% pole and comes from Yurop, sweetie...

>the virgin speech memo app
>the chad improvisation

What is the story here?

do you think when tommy went home alone later that night he cried all the way home?

Slavs are worse than 56% amerimutts

That is an awful picture

But based Tommy won out in the end. He ain't accused of sexual harrasment

el goblino negro y el goblino blanco...

francos gonna pin all the sex harrasment on him

only a matter of time

You spics dont have much room to talk, at least slavs actually contributed to western science

they also perfected the squat form

is that seth rogan?

put your stupid comment in your pocket

Ummmm Tommy is from New Orleans

>"time's up" button despite sexually abusing underage girl
>received acting award after making movie about a living person's life and won't even let that person speak, doing a shitty impression of that person instead
>nasty looking jew face
>brother is a manlet cuck

Room Full of Spoons found out that he's from PoznaƄ Poland

>science
shiggydiggy

he didnt let tommy speak? Fuck this faggot, and I kinda liked him before

how disrespectful and downright insulting is it

Not an argument, you stupid spic memer.

look closely at the phone and you'll see a conversation with franco's latest teen conquest

this
franco raped people while dressed as tommy

First he invites Tommy up on stage. When Tommy tries to say something, Franco disrespectfully pushes him away, and then does a shitty impression of the man while he is standing right there and can speak for himself. It's disgusting and cringey to look at:
youtube.com/watch?v=_81Peb7Atc4

Pretty disgusting behaviour. Tommy obviously has mental health issues and shouldn't be mocked like that, least of all by some talentless Jew.

With almost absolute certainty Franco is buddy enough with Wiseau that the two probably were bullshitting about what they would do or say if they won. Up on stage, Wiseau was ready to unleash something insanely fucked up and probably hilarious that Franco already knew what he had planned and dropped the "dude bad idea! haha!" gesture.

Tommy took it well, but not letting him at least say a few words when you wouldn't even be on stage without him (and for playing him as a character) is shitty behaviour. He's not going to scream heil hitler or anything, he's just an unusual guy, and everyone was waiting to see what he might say.

when they're getting off the stage you can see him drop the act and he looked extremely pissed off

This moment is why I'm glad Franco is under fire for harassment

Yeah this, don't get why people would get upset, in my head Tommy was going as a joke to the mic, and would have undoubtedly said something stupid and maybe offensive as a joke, Franco figured that this unscripted moment should not occur on live television, and Tommy probably agreed and laughed along.

>tfw it's all over for you now

He should stick to writing desu

Franco was in the right here, Wiseau didn't let him even start his speech

cringe

>not wanting to hear Tommy drop knowledge on a bunch of Hollywood degenerates

Tommy is an oddball but he's not the type to say something that will offend and dishonor the gravitas of the moment. Actually what he wanted to say was this:
>If a lot of people loved each other, the world would be a better place to live.
>See 'The Room,' have fun, and enjoy life. The American Dream is alive, and it's real.
beta.latimes.com/entertainment/envelope/la-et-mn-golden-globes-breakout-tommy-wiseau-20180107-story.html
Instead we got this cringey entitled Russian jew child rapist faggot humiliating and mocking the man that he just won an award for portraying, and then praising himself and his nasty looking manlet cuck brother for being the next Coen Brothers

Not so fast, Tommy boy.

makes tommy look like a zoo animal for the audience to watch

It wasn't that bad. Famous people can be awkard too, and there's a reason some of them don't like to perform on impomput basis. Stop obsessing over this stupid shit you faggots.

#BoycottFrancoBros

francos face in the op pic looks disturbing

like those grim cartoons depicting some evil creature

Tommy has probably been dreaming of this moment for decades and a cocksucker doing a bad impression of him to mocking laughter took it from him.

>slavs actually contributed to western science

Man that was so fucking rude

What do you think the space race was about you dumb motherfucker?

>When a goy wants to join in on a victory and celebration of what he created
Tommy didn't deserve it bros

I like James a little bit more now.

that's alpha as fuck

>sending a fucking dog on a rocket to die in space was an important scientific contribution to western science
lol ok Igor

I'm listening to the audiobook now, how the fuck did Greg put up with so much shit for so long?

>Franco
>Alpha
L O L

He needed the money.

How did Franco manage to fuck this movie up? It's like he took the book, cut it in half, removed the character development, added more memes and filmed the result.
Why the fuck was this movie critically acclaimed?

Yeah, they should have sent your grandparents.

#TommyMeToo

Haven't you seen any comments about it? Plebians just like the funny lines and repeating them to each other. Meme culture was a mistake.

>you cannot use book exactly for movie james i dont want look bad
>it must be feel good like real american movie with good feeling end you understand?

all men are guilty, sweetie. wait your turn.

can't even memorise a speech, claims to be an actor

t. slav subhuman

>look like

>humiliating a deranged, weirdo drug dealer on stage after using him to make your career

that's pretty based

Trust me. Franco saved us from ten times worse cringe than this. Although I suppose that's what everyone here wanted to see instead. Pretty much did him a favor.

what the fuck Franco

What is Andy Samberg's friend doing there?

Franco confirmed perpetual highschool bully.

WE WUZ WINGED HUSSARS N SHIET

tommy was already going to come on the stage. you can tell by franco's wave.
tommy leans over with his mouth open for an extended period, never moves it, then laughs afterwards. it was planned.
franco is the type that would plan something like that. he already had several things ready to read off his phone, one being a quote a of tommy's.
hopefully people aren't dumb to not realize tommy was in on the joke. oh wait, they are.

Being test subjects for krauts doesn't excuse their inability to maintain the sovereignty of their shithole for more than a couple decades at a time.

I'm with you on this. I'm reading the book right now and it's clear that Tommy should be kept away from the public eye for his own sake. He would not have said what he claims he would have in . Guaranteed he would have gone off-script.

Franco also only won best actor, to even bring other people on stage for that award is pushing it, letting someone else talk is just out of the question.

He owned several clothing stores. He was that eastern euro type that gets a business and just never stops hustling and making money.

Why the fuck did so many homos get butthurt by this? Tommy Wiseau is a faggot. Franco did the right thing by pulling the mic from this fucking nobody.

>the jew block

You keep clinging to that desperate wish.

You're totally right, we must preserve the integrity of The Golden Globes. The prestigious and solemn ceremony of cinema excellence should not be tarnished by this madcap coat salesman.

It has nothing to do with that. Oscar voting isn't locked yet, so Franco has a vested interest in not letting Tommy say something where he's likely to fuck up their chances. I would have loved to see Tommy have his moment, but it had every chance to be deeply disastrous for Franco.

It's awards night and knowing Franco he's probably too fucked up on all kinds of crazy stuff that he probably couldn't remember his own grandma's name unless it's written down for him.

He became famous because of memes, not because of raw talent. Tommy seems like an extravagant, but all around chill dude, but he's delusional if he thought that was his moment.

I just don't understand why he didn't let him talk.

Yes, Tommy would have said something weird. Of course he would. Is Franco the guy who tries to put himself out there as the goofball actor? Wouldn't it be perfect for him to let this total weirdo take the mic for a second?

You might have got a genuine human statement at a Hollywood award show for once.

It's already fucked up for him

it was just for best actor. franco got played off the stage quickly. wasn't enough time. i guess tommy could have spoken and had his mic cut.

>but it had every chance to be deeply disastrous for Franco.
A lot of people are saying this, but can you provide an example?

>It has nothing to do with that. Oscar voting isn't locked yet, so Franco has a vested interest in not letting Tommy say something where he's likely to fuck up their chances. I would have loved to see Tommy have his moment, but it had every chance to be deeply disastrous for Franco.
t. shallow vapid fag

Franco probably had the arrangement made but only if he made sure that Tommy didn't speak a word.

You're forgetting that it's a useless awards show, they can't lose viewers because of something like that. They're not taking chances.

Tommy
>self-made man

Franco
>born into it

He was sitting at some corner which is a pretty comfy position to watch the whole thing, desu

>James Franco
Did he have to flee from Spain when his father died back in the 70s?

>15 years later.. still dyes his hair the same color for recognition

There's no way you're actually this ignorant. Surely western education isn't that bad.

>Slavic Intellectuals

Tommie is not polish. I grew up around poles, he sounds nothing like them, and looks nothing like them. He is probably a gypsy

I'm Polish and I suspected he's Polish before the info came out because he sounds exactly like 99% of Polish guys speaking English sound like

He sounded more french to me

Either way he was born in Poland