>loneliness
Don't worry, you won't

Start vehemently researching anti-aging science then

kirk douglas

Wright inna benis

NEETs on Sup Forums get plenty of sleep though

>awgaugwhahwhagawga

What did he mean by this?

the guy's literally over 100 years old and has had multiple strokes.

the fact that he is still breathing is miraculous.

>implying test doesn't age you
t. brainlet

>dat projection

Who hurt you?

Reminder that he is a murderer

Why did they bring a brainlet wojak on state? He even sounded like one?

>GEORGAA
>WASHINGTOOON
>BRIDGEAAA

The worst part is knowing we were born just one or two generation before we can start actually preserving youth in people.

They'll be still saying that in 300 years.

1-3 - Cancer
4-6 - Dementia
7-9 - Heart Disease
0 - Live to 100 +

>RETURN THE SLAB

To be fair, this is old, even by old people standards. Nigga is 101 years old, chances are you won’t reach that age, so you won’t have to worry about ABSURDLY old age. Just regular old age.

The only reason why he’s holding on is to avoid Natalie Wood in the hereafter. This is his punishment. To live to an absurdly long age. Also, his son will die before he does.

This is pretty much the only real way to avoid it.

Aging is inevitable boyo, it’s what you do in this time now that makes it bearable. You don’t fear aging, you fear doing nothing in your youth while you have it.

Sauce?

Nah, some AI is gonna upload my mind on his hdd.

The oldest person who ever lived was a French women who died at 122. I wouldn't mind that myself, it's not like I won't die at all.

Nope Methuselah lived to over 900.

But I also don't wanna die.

>don't worry dad, My succubus wife and I will look after you.

What did Satan mean by this?

Than idk what to tell u m8. This shit is inevitable senpai. A life well lived is the best way to get over that. Live without regrets and get the fuck off Sup Forums.

everytime this is mentioned online a bunch of niggers come out of the woodwork claiming some ancient Africans lives to be like 300 years old. The KANGZ meme isn’t a meme

>hereafter

You shouldn't, nothing is more repulsive than old men.

It won't be you, it'll be a simulation with your memories and personality, but you won't be there.

Nothing wrong with dying. It's like sleeping without dreaming

Cancer get

How do you know?

Well, obviously I don't know, but what other options are there? Going to heaven? Doesn't sound bad either.

>it's a Golden Globes audience smiles and applauds as if the living corpse on stage isn't absolutely terrifying episode

>what other options are there
Eternal pain.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED? He looked so good in Paths of Glory, Spartacus. And now he looks like somebody sucked the life out of him. He looks absolutely JUST. And in a wheelchair Did this wife left him or something? Does he have to pay big alimony or what? What is going on?

Kirk Doublas is based. Natalie Wood must have been a whore who deserved it.

Mr House

Those were 60 years ago user.

Yeah what happened? He looked so great in the 1930s.

>eternal pain
Pretty excessive

This. Sluts love to ask for it and then cry rape when it's a little rough.

>hes 101
what did you think he would look like?

>When nine hundred years old you reach, look as good, you will not

>the attempt on my life has left me scarred and deformed

If it makes you feel better just think of how it was before you were born, it's just non-existence. Nothing more.

So basically life on earth?
Sounds like you have nothing to worry about, unless you want a legacy...in that case; get to building it.

Jedi wont tell you this...but when I die, no one will say anything...

dementia rawl

he will indeed,but way sooner than someone who exercises regularly

>in that case; get to building it
Nah, it's too late.

>Lives long enough to see one son die of a drug overdose and the other son contract throat cancer from eating too much yeasty puss

There is such a thing as living too long.

look at the top of his head

She is a Succubus. Damn.

Is aging of the Devil? Did God ever intend us to go from THIS to a living corpse?

Did he actually do it? By that I mean is there any chance he didn’t do it, cause Paths of Glory is one of my favourite movies of all time.

Not anymore after 10 years of alcoholism and being on an ssri for the last 5 almost. I feel like I sleep 2-3 hours a night.

You do though dude. There is a death instinct inside of us all, you're just too young right now and want to do more things. Death is completely fine and nothing to be afraid of.

I really doubt that anyone goes to hell.
You know even eternal life in heaven sounded scary to me as a kid because it never ends.

that you can't outrun him

this. I killed myself 4-5 years ago and as punishment God forced my soul to shitpost on Sup Forums for all eternity.

>101 year old has a better hairline than you

I could not fucking believe how the were talking shit about men all night and then they parade and applauded this known violet rapist of young girls on stage. Hollywood is a fucking joke and how come nobody is memeing this on social media?

Then you'll never get to be Sheev.

So maintain a low body fat percentage, be well nourished, and lift weights.

Pic related: 80 years.

>your whole dna will disappear into thin air when you die

There's nothing after death, friend.