Was he a good joker?

Was he a good joker?

Insane!

he was decent, the face tattoos were too edgy but that's it

m o m ' s

g o n n a

f r e a k

That's not the quote and it never was. It's "my mom is going to freak"

Coudnt really tell ,because he had like 5 minutes of screentime.

It was shit and this twink faggot kept playing the same character in BR 2049.

Hate it.

GO OUT TO EAT

TIP THE WAITER ONLY 10% INSTEAD OF 15%

SOMEBODY FUCKING STOP ME

He never got enough screen time to be.

I'll pass on Blink 182 Joker

HONKA HONKA

>60 years old

how the fuck does he do it?

No, everything about his version of the Joker was trying to be edgy and gimmicky, he never had the time to actually perform enough to prove himself.

Every other Joker was gimmicky sure, but their debuts had them centre stage and the main attraction, so they could be more than a visual. It's not his fault, the DCU is just a mess and poorly thought out.

Lil Peep Joker

Joker has never been trendy like that though.
He's always at least worn a suit.
How can for real criminals take a wigger rapper seriously???

Baby blood.

Soundcloud Rapper Joker

Jokers always could be any era.
Leto Joker is a distinctly 2010s faggot.

Joker in the comic has some wierd as fuck variations. Leto's is not that far off some of them. I do agree though that it's a bad choice for a live action Joker. They were clearly trying too hard to "be their own thing" so they didn't get shit for aping on previous live action Jokers.

If they actually had a decent movie in the works to properly introduce him, I doubt it would have gone down as bad as it did, also the promos leading up to Suicide Squad of the Joker did make him seem like an edgy teen.

The design wasn't top notch but I thought he did a good job otherwise.

Yeh nigga I got swim trunks on over my velvet suit
Stay mad faggots

Tattoo stuff was too much
But he was a good joker and would like to see more

This is how you surf proper you freak.
Swim trunks are necessary

yeah the idea of the Joker being docile enough to sit through hours and hours of tattoo work just doesn't sound right to me. you know this nigga would end up killing his artist halfway through and have like half a dali tattoo.

Someone's not aware of the Vampire Japanese gang leader Joker.

that is gayer than dolph lundgren's dick

What

Deviant sexual proclivities aside, it's still real.

We still getting David Ayer Gotham Sirens?
I was hoping that Bright would have been part of his redemption arc but he got slammed by """critics"""

well yeah cause Bright was fucking shit. "Here's a fantasy world begging to be explored further, but don't worry I won't spend even 30 seconds explaining ANY of it's backstory or mythos whatsoever outside of a couple of vague references to some sort of war that happened at some point or something".

Fuck that half baked piece of shit. Fuckin' buddy cop movie with Orcs that spends zero time developing or explaining any of it's characters, motivations, or even the fucking world they live in. And Max Landis can't write dialogue to save his fuckin' life.