/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Poor Little Boba Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out this Week:
Doctor Aphra #7 - The Screaming Citadel - Part 3 (Wed 31st)

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=zB4I68XVPzQ

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
youtube.com/watch?v=-b7GAhnVwhA

>Battlefront 2 trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=Kae-JjbLsgA

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/802339736991907840
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for thrawn survives season 4

needs to change Freddie's white sweater into Thrawn's military tunic

>"No! I must kill the Sith!" Anakin shouted!
>The communicator said"No, Anakin. You are the Sith."
>And then, Anakin was Darth Vader.

He looks very sad

I fucking love you OP

That's what I've been working on. How does this look?

I don't get it

MY

ACHIEVEMENT

>foreverially delitized

that's great

The introduction of Rukh into Season 4 of Rebels is a red herring, that is, a false lead meant to make us suppose one thing (such as that Rukh will betray and murder Thrawn, as he did in the Thrawn Trilogy of Legends) while in fact it has no bearing on the course of events.

Thanks

MEME

They're probably going to twist and "shock" us by having Thrawn somehow figure out Rukh's incoming betrayal, making Thrawn seem even smarter, and setting him up to survive for future stories where his Legends counterpart did not

WE

Somewhere in the Force, Mace Windu's voice can be heard saying "hentai too, hahahahahaha"

here's a template in case this is useful in the future

thanks

ARE THE CRYSTAL

Nice!

ONCE TOLD ME

DROID ATTACK

GERMS

TARKINS DICK

wait I forgot I'd slightly changed the contrast as a test

here's the template

WUZ

THAT LOOKED LIKE BOSSK'S GIRLFRIEND

This is it, the worst OP image ever.

THE SENATE

I think you mean best, Satan.

OI BOSSK

Uhh no, that goes to the foot/giantess fetish OPs

found the bobafag

DON'T YOU DARE

WHO'S YER GIRLFRIEND

>Satan likes Boba Fett
Makes sense

I wanna give Bossk a smooch

they were the first generation of us, why shame them?

Apathy is death.

k

This is a TIE for gays, I applaud the Empire for being inclusive

That's because you're a man of taste.

I'm a little bit dissapointed that we won't get to see Bossk and Ezra reunite. But I guess it's for the best since most people would be totally thrown off by it since they didn't read Ezra's Gamble.

I mean, we might. Maybe.

>But I guess it's for the best since most people would be totally thrown off by it since they didn't read Ezra's Gamble.
Bah, they could just give Bossk and/or Ezra a bit of expository dialogue to catch people up real quick.

I really just want more Bossk in my life. Please, story group.

Disgusted at the way the Rebellion left the Mandalorians who sided with Clan Wren hanging in the breeze, Ezra goes solo. Eventually he joins up with Bossk, increasing the "Alive" portion of the "Dead or Alive" bounties collected by the team.

>Eventually he joins up with Bossk, increasing the "Alive" portion of the "Dead or Alive" bounties collected by the team.
That sounds cute.

So what are the Gallofree Transports there for?

What are those Braha'toks?

To transport gallofrees, of course

NOT

Your new potential partner can swat blaster bolts out of the air, quietly convince guards to let you pass, and leap medium sized obstacles in a single bound. All he asks in return is that you try to bring your quarry in alive, if possible. I can see Bossk going for it, especially if he remembers Ezra from Lothal.

dunno

yep

did we get a new chapter of Lost Stars?

The storytime should still be up on Sup Forums

If that were the case, how do you think he handled the news about the Pit of Carkoon?

Son of a gun, I didn't remember him being there.

you cant see them on the model but they have point defense lasers, and they can probably haul bombloads to act as fireboats

Tell me if I'm stupid
Plot of a post-9 cartoon or maybe a 10-12 is a conflict with New Republic 2.0 Edition fighting the Chiss

What news?

Still the best ship.

Tyber Zahn was the biggest Gary Stu in legends.

News about what happened at the pit of Carkoon.

Luckily, Bossk's profile on the Star Wars site doesn't say he died there.

Though I wonder if anyone asked Pablo about it to verify.

the fact that you are correct makes it all the more impressive considering the ungodly extent of overpowered Gary Stus and Mary Sues in the infantile fanfiction that comprised the lion's share of the old EU

>Luckily, Bossk's profile on the Star Wars site doesn't say he died there.

And yet even still, he was there. You can actually see him at least twice in the scene. It's only logical to assume he perished in the explosion.

>Though I wonder if anyone asked Pablo about it to verify.
I sincerely doubt he'd actually say that it was some other Trandoshan who was wearing the exact same outfit. I know Jabba's Rodian Thugs all like to wear the same getup, but I really don't see it in this case.

All I'm sayin' is that I could see Bossk escaping the explosion.

And it'd really suck for him to go out like that.

"Is that a light saber? Screw this I'm outta here."

Oddly enough neither did the EU. It was only right before the EU purge that his presence on the sail barge was officially acknowledged (despite being visible in the movie and stills of him being there and at Jabba's palace having been published in movie guide books for decades) and even then no one bothered to explain how he escaped.

It's funny because Dengar, who is less visible in the movie and never had stills of him from ROTJ widely published, actually had his presence there as an integral part of his EU history while Bossk being there was just outright ignored for years.

How so?

>Though I wonder if anyone asked Pablo about it to verify.
don't think so, this is the only thing I found and it's just in reference to him being in ROTJ

twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/802339736991907840

Looking it up on twitter, it seems several people asked him about Bossk's fate, but Pablo never answered them about that.

Is that George on Boba's bounty log in the bottom left?

here's hoping he saved max rebo too

Wow, he achieved a lot

Really? Only 75? What a high roller!

Shut the fuck up tarkin the death star counts as mine

it's MY ACHIEVEMENT

Ahem

Sienar was a mistake.

What a fucking drama queen

he should have been shot for this shit

I'm thinking about making a sort of in universe history book showing what you would imagine Jedi Padawans would be learning about in their studies at the Temple. Basically something showing EU stories like the Great Sith War, Mandalorian Wars, etc but without noncanon shit like Sith force ghosts and with canon details here and there like mentions of Jedha or the conflicts between the Zygerrian Empire. Would anyone be interested in this?

This sounds pretty damn cool.

Sith force ghosts made perfect sense Lucas is just an idiot and Filoni was too much of a yes man to stop him.

Welp, thank you EA for not keeping games in lore

it's a fucking game user, stop whining

If it's just a map then who gives a toss.

It would be alright and all, but from the beginning of their partnership with Disney they were keep telling that will keep games in lore with Disney approval.
Well I should be surprised after a first one

The game explicitly has fun modes where you can do whatever because it's a video game. It also has canon missions and battles that try and stay as lore friendly as possible. Have you ever played Battlefront before? They've literally always been like this.

Isn't it that there were no battles with Clones and Droids on Naboo after Trade Federation first siege? I only remember virus incident and that's it.

user "keeping in lore" means that the game is lore accurate in terms or weapons, ships, locations, etc.

it doesn't mean you literally play the exact way the films portray the battles down to the movement

again, it's a fucking video game

In first Battlefront there were royal guards if I remember it correctly

Explain to me how Sith force ghost don't make sense.

Someone's triggered

They should have red glowing tho