Fuck Raven. Starfire Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

titanstower.com/five-seasons-of-murakanime/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Fuck Raven, Starfire.

Real talk either the girl with super strength breaks the other in half, or the girl with the demon blood implants something fiendish inside the other. There's no situation where both of them walk away from coitus 100%. There's a reasonable chance they just demolish the whole city block in their throes of passion.

Y-...you're not wrong, and that's what upsets me.

Ok. So you made yourself a Starfire thread. Now what? Did you actually have something you wanted to discuss about Starfire? Then again we already had a pretty decent Starfire thread here for the last couple of days so I don't see the point in this thread existing. Also:
>Fuck Raven
Yes please.

>Fuck Raven

Oh, i wish...

>Fuck Raven
That's the goal, yeah.

We have Raven threads with such regularity it's practically a General sometimes. Unlike other generals that have existed for multiple years, raven threads don't usuallt descend into cancer and shitpsting. I'm looking at you, /hsg/, /frzg/, and /sug/.

Can we not do the same with our orange-skinned purple-wearin' Hynden Walch-voiced waifu?

>There's no situation where both of them walk away from coitus 100%.
what if Starfire enters nevermore and has an orgy with the emoticlones?

Ok so what do you want to talk about?

>tfw you've seen so much teen titans r34 you can't even remember if Shadbase did a comic of that already

Fuck shadshit. He's a pedo.

This, I guess:

Two people is not an orgy. Even if one of those people is splintered into a bunch of facets, it's still one person.

That aside, Starfire's powers are emotional in nature too. Who's to say she wouldn't (or couldn't) be split into a bunch of emotional palette swaps as well?

I god I just googled that to see if someone had drawn art of it already, and it looks like TTG did an episode of this.

Is it true Tamaraneans evolved from cats?

You got a link to the latest version of that game?

Seconded

Check /aco/ they've had a persistent general pretty much since /aco/ opened its doors.

I distinctly remember SR7's art being much better than this. The whole face looks off, the lips are inexcusable, and he's started doing that hideous thing where he draws everyone as a massive cow-titted bimbo. I don't know about the rest of the internet but I don't find the whole, "I'm dressing like a $2 whore!" look appealing. And isn't this character supposed to be a teenager? I'm not saying she should be some kind of petite loli or something, but that picture doesn't look like the Starfire we all know and love and fapped to. It looks like some other person wearing a Starfire costume. From what I've seen of his Raven, she's drawn with all the same problems.

Whoa, Mister Art Critic right here. Jokes aside, its SR7's take on the character, who wasnt always a teenager mind you, redrawn to fit in the DCAU style. Not sure where you're getting the 2 dollar whore vibe from outside the proportions, but hey I can't knock a man for not being into certain depictions.

>the girl with the demon blood implants something fiendish inside the other

Stealth futa thread?

It's not art until someone criticizes it.

I was picturing tentacles actually, but sure, why not? Raven's a demon, who knows what kind of equipment she has? Who's to say she's limited to only one option?

Now that you mention it. The face does look a little off. It almost seems like all the facial features were all pre-made assets that he can just cat and paste onto any new character he makes. The body also feels like a template he's made that he also just copies and pastes to all the characters. All of the characters in the game have the same body and face.

who ready

From the tone of your post I feel like you're implying something. Is this what he actually did? Is this a feature not a bug? The dude isn't some kickscammer programmer being forced to reuse assets from his one lazy-ass artist - he himself is the artist. He's been known to churn out completed works as a pretty reasonable pace in the past. What would force him to cut corners like this?

Speaking of getting Starfire to match the DCAu style, I could've sworn I've seen this version of Starfire drawn by Bruce Timm before, but I had trouble googling it. This image claims to be Timm but who knows. Fucking pinterest and its nonexistent attribution system.

Lewd Starfire when?

He actually draws everything from scratch believe it or not. He does streams on occasion. I could post the slave Leia outfit if you so desire too

My apologies. It was not my intention to make it seem like I was accusing him as some copy pasta artist. I just feel like the way he draws all the characters feels very samey. There is a lack of variety in the body types and facial designs in all the characters. Like said, they all have this cow-titted bimbo look to them.

>I could post the slave Leia outfit if you so desire too
Post it anyway.

I've never understood why so many people prefer Raven over Starfire. I'd like Raven more if her skin wasn't grey, like what the fuck she looks like a corpse.

What'd you think the cancelled Starfire arc from Teen titans would be like?

Then how did Dick or Garfield fuck both and live?

I'd like to think it would have her sister Blackfire as the main villain in the arc just so we can have more Blackfire. I dunno what it would be about though. Like what is something that would challenge Starfire personally and cause her to grow as a character to overcome it?

I dunno, more space racism?

The writers couldn't think of a Starfire arc that would actually work well, though they did toss some ideas around. Source: titanstower.com/five-seasons-of-murakanime/

Same way Bats fights people with super powers and wins: Prep time.

Starfire shared Season 1 with Robin. The season focused a lot on their interactions and she's typically the one who manages to get him to realize when he's being a dick in regards to going after Slade alone.

Is this the closer Sup Forums equivalent of asukafags vs reifags?

I find the grey skin to be attractive but I guess that might only work in 2D, the pale white look seems to be fine for 3D versions of her though.

By that measure, Beast Boy shared season 2 with Terra, yet he still got season 5 to himself. How is that remotely fair?

The return of Val Yor and his mission to deport Starfire back to Tamaran.

>Beast Boy got 2 seasons.
Beast Boy ruined Teen Titans REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Eh, season 5 was pure gold basically, and it couldn't have happened without his involvement. I'm just saying some other characters got shafted.

>couldn't have happened without his involvement
Sure it could have. The Brotherhood of Evil was targeting everyone so the Titans would be threatened regardless of Beast Boys involvement.

Make Tameran great again?
Why does she make so much starfire cuck art?

But the BoE is inextricably linked to the Doom Patrol, and the only way to introduce them into the show was through Beast Boy.

Right but what I'm saying is the BoE would have still gone after everyone even if the Titans didn't meet the Doom Patrol thus the BoE plot wasn't dependent on Beast Boy to happen.

>the BoE would have still gone after everyone even if the Titans didn't meet the Doom Patrol
Did you even watch the season opener, user?

Maybe because shes a cuck queen and likes to self insert as Starfire and get jealous of other characters hitting on Robin? I dunno.

Yes but I forgot.

Angry starfire is cute, the only reason like her cuck stuff.