Villainous

I need more of this awesome show

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P3wdXO651Po
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Found some rad Baron Black Hat art on Da figured I'd leave it here for any user who wants it.

Stop using the same image of demencia.

Has CN officially greenlit this into a series yet?

Give it time. They can't dismiss the attention.

No. But don't worry, user! We'll getting pic related instead of Villainous on our TV screens very soon!

I'm genuinely thinking CN will shoot it's own foot.

Fuck off Alan.

>CN
>Making good decisions when it comes to content
Pick one and only one.

Right now we got some shitty preschooler like shows coming into the new CN roster. Plus, lets be real here, if this ever was greenlit, CN would kill everything that made the shorts cool and would dumb it down/give it the 4Kids treatment just to get the most amount of viewership possible.

Is this surface Spongebob?

It's "what if British sitcom characters were also food and went to live in America"

Are they even aware of this? Like, at all?

>this beat out Infinity Train

They'd be fucking idiots not to with all the buzz it's been getting.

How would the three main crystal gems from SU react to the Villainous squad?

Well they should, idk why would they delay airing the shorts for so long. It's just shorts for commercial breaks, not a whole TTG slot

You made me read this with my own two eyes.

>Pearl Disgust
>Garnet Stoic
>Amethyst tries to remove Flugs bag

They'd feel unnerved since Black Hat himself is neither gem nor human.

As any heroic team would, probably

They've been fucking idiots on many occasions. I'm not getting my hopes up.

IT was doomed from the start. CN aired it, early on a Saturday morning, got around 700,000 viewers due to the early time and was promptly ignored.

Stop. SU already had a crossover episode. And it was garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=P3wdXO651Po

these shorts are fucking beautiful

It's classic slapstick comedy. In the sea of current cartoons it's actually surprisingly fresh.

It was literally the best episode of that shitty show.

Flug is for Fug.

I can't understand a damn thing Blackhat says in the English dubs. Like a less comprehensible Murdoc.

Moar Bowser Demencia

Not saying SU is any good, but I've seen better crossover episodes. The SU crossover episode was just them being random with very little conflict. The same as all the episodes really.

His voice goes a bit in one of the shorts but I can understand him just fine.

This might sound edgy but for some reason I just like seeing those dipshit dykes scared shitless. I don't know why.

Basically this is like the new Invader Zim, or Billy & Mandy type show?

Sort of, it's similar in tone

fuck it, I liked the pilot.

I still think other shows deserved the spot, though.

>don't know why
I think you found your fetish user.
just like I found mine. On Sup Forums.

And what about that Summer Camp Island show? Didn't even have to air a pilot to get a spot on the network.

I meant the shows that were canned for Apple & Onion deserved the spot instead.

fuck off infinityniggers

as long as 12F remains in pilot limbo so will your MUH LORE shitty ass excuse for a show

>keep seeing "fug" and "fugg" used interchangeably in these threads

So wait, is it fug or fugg? And furthermore, is that what Flug is for?

Some one help, I can't stop!

IT looked ok and sorta fun, not great or anything, but lets be real here. The new shows CN will air will be in bomb format for a few months, promptly forgotten and replaced by more TTG. Just like Magiswords, my Knight and Me and that Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs cartoon.

>fug or fugg
I think it's the same thing user. Also flug is not for fug!

It's cute

This is fucking garbage however

>This show
>Awesome

Has your mother ever told you that its bad to lie to adults?

>Steven tries to befriend BH
>BH repeatedly tries and fails to scare him off before giving up and distracting the kid with ice cream

Fug and fugg are interchangeable. And it's exactly what Flug is for.

What famous superheroes do you think the Villainous squad had met/defeated?

Try lying to me and see what happens

Stop saving thumbnails.

what is this? a free flug for ants?

>Bh tries to steal Stevens in an attempt to sell his spit to villains
>Cgs get involved becomes a mad house

I'd like more of it (and Demencia) too. but CN is probably gonna fuck it up somehow and it'll languish in shorts hell while OK KO gets like 7 seasons.

Dammit. This was a full sized image when I saved it. That's what I get for being a phone poster.

Someone pls edit this to say "Free Fugs".

Flug is not for fug

No, none of you want to see more of the show, you just want more art of the characters you want t to fuck.

False.

I'm pretty sure most of us want both.

I do want more of the show so we can get more interactions between the characters so we can have a better understanding of them before we get too attached to headcanons.

Incorrect, he was created for sexual purposes.

I want both.

>implying it's not both

I bully you and get away with it, you weakling

What if Flug's real dream was to be a pilot but he was too much of a wuss to actually fly a plane so he just settled on being a scientist and then later got kidnapped by BH to do his bidding?

,,,Do you guys remember that request of toddler Demencia?

please don't tell me you drew it

I never saw that request. Did anyone draw it? And was it a normal request or some kind of toddlercon stuff?

pls no

Oh god no

SHAKE LEAVE

Do it

Think it was toddlercon shit.

Episode of Dr. Flug becoming nurse Flug when?

Huh, the art quality was much better than I was expecting for toddlercon of a Hot Topic-type character like Demencia.

Welp I'm going to bed

CN's already greenlit their chosen shows for next season, Villainous is going to have a few more shorts and then be finished completely because they can't dedicate their time and money on a lost venture.

SWEET FUCKING JESUS

I'm convinced that Master Shake just brings the worst out of Sup Forums at this point.

Don't forget that the creators won't be able to pitch Infinity Train to another channel because CN owns full rights to the IP, even if all they're going to do is kill it off forever.

It actually happened..

Why don't they just push it back for 2018?

>He thinks show ideas get second chances
haha lolnope

More?

>lost venture
>people ravenously devouring even just the scant few shorts that exist
>"lost venture"

What is Adventure Time? What is Futurama? What is Family Guy

Sometimes dead is better...

WHY DID I CLICK THIS

>A bunch of fujoshits making gay faggot fanfic art of two male characters plowing each other
Yeah that's a lost venture right there famas

>This can't be that ba-

All of those shows you listed got heavily changed every time they pitched themselves, Family Guy having the most radical changes being done. CN isn't going to waste its time on the next Mighty Magiswords after having had experienced the disaster that was Mighty Magiswords, they're playing it safe and managing what precious funds they have at their disposal to only pass show ideas that have been approved by committee. That's why OK KO is being made into a full series.

Proof that waifufags truly are worse than fujoshits.

>implying there's no shotacon art of Flug and Black Hat

it already got removed

anyone gonna repost it to a imgur link

Go ahead and find some to prove me wrong then