What the hell is this show and does anyone like it? It reminds me of Problem Solvers and MAD

What the hell is this show and does anyone like it? It reminds me of Problem Solvers and MAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ymsDmNwAI2I
youtu.be/sT6PZxLtRYA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think it's pretty funny when you get past the art design

Moonman moonman can't you see

It's a great show actually, much better than MAD and nothing like Problem Solvers, which is a shit show.

They go with the philosophy of "get an amazing punchline and then build a joke that leads into it", which absolutely works in a kid's show of just short skits. Compare it to MAD, where many skits were shit or not clever at all, and you see a small fraction of MAD skits were good but most Right Now Kapow skits are good because they all have a good punchline, and just need the lead-up to work.

Does anyone have a torrent or MEGA link for this show? I watched it airing and really want to re-watch it but it seems the torrents for individual episodes don't even have fucking seeds anymore. This cartoons deserves to live, damn it.

DOWNLOAD LINK WHERE?

Show's not good, any good potential jokes are ruined because they spent too long on the joke itself and also explaining it, for example a 50s esque joke about all these different roads with names that sound dangerous but are actually the complete opposite with the one safe sounding road actually being the most dangerous too way too fucking long to the point of annoyance.

I don't know, this is a board for manchildren so maybe patience doesn't exist here, but waiting for the punchline is normal. There are entire jokes based around waiting for the punchline, like The Artistocrats.

The overly long jokes can be great, just look at the "Chopper News" skit, AKA "World's Tallest Giraffe" joke.

Really the early episodes were like that though, I'm glad they toned down explaining shit or I would have dropped the show entirely

Pretty sure some of the people who worked on MAD worked on this. Both were made by Warner Bros Animation (yes, despite this being on a Disney network).

Nope, I'm an extremely patient guy (to the point where I can be TOO patient) and the overall pacing of this is godawful even for a skit show, it's also generally not funny like the part with the haunted ghost chick and dog character, again way too long and just not funny/entertaining.
You're right people on MAD worked on this.

Not spectacular, but has some absolutely fantastic jokes.

"World's Tallest Giraffe" and "Prank School" probably are their two best.

I enjoyed the surgeon who zoned out during surgery

It's a sketch show. Not a difficult concept.
I love it. It's not perfect, but just about every sketch has at least one decent joke.

"...was I taking this out, or putting it in?"

Yeah, the skits are generally good. Flat Basketball was my favorite, it probably helps that I'm a musical faggot that can't get enough songs to hum along with.

Is there a way to download this shit? Google gives me nothing but Itunes.

I want to watch this shit but Sup Forums fails at anything good, this place just circlejerks the same reddit-tier popular shit but ignores actual hidden gems like this.

Why the fuck can't Sup Forums keep a thread of a great cartoon alive unless it's a circlejerk?

I also would like to watch this cartoon, does it seriously just not exist for download? Youtube clips it is, I guess.

It's like American Monty Python.

Nah, Monty Python often dragged jokes out for minutes upon minutes, and the punchlines were often not the best part of the joke. Right Now Kapow is 100% about the punchline, and the skits are generally under 1 minute outside of the bookend skits which are like 2 minutes long.

Great underrated show.

Moonman before his Mac Tonight days.

It's the only cartoon I've seen where the a pro bowler is dribbling the bowling ball
youtube.com/watch?v=ymsDmNwAI2I

It would've been more successful on Cartoon Network (it still wouldn't have gotten a second season but still)

>Prank School
>That fucking ghost skit
I actually kind of regret not watching this sooner.

Disney and WB sharing a network? what do they mean by this?

Candy, Plant, and Diamond are all surprisingly good waifu material

>Wasted opportunity to make it a backstory on how Moonman became racist
pointless

He was born that way and you can't say otherwise until they prove there isn't a racism gene.

Don't worry, the king will soon return and Mir's monopoly will end with it.

That one was pretty weak. They have much better skits, I'd say a good 2/3 of their stuff gets a laugh out of me, and the really good ones nearly have me in tears.

That artstyle looks hideous. I hope it doesn't have terrible writing too.

It's written in a skit format, so there's an improv feel to most of the shorts. It's pretty funny situationally, sometimes without a final punchline needed at the end.
youtu.be/sT6PZxLtRYA

Awww...

Moonman looked so innocent before this whole "redpill" thing.

I only started watching this because I kept seeing it on Sup Forums. I'm glad I picked it up, I only wish I could watch it while high.

better written than its art style would lead you to think. they have some original bits that made me laugh. the same can't be said for problem solverz or mad, there was no thought put into those.

>Creative
>Out of box thinking
>Ok style
>Great jokes and punchlines

I'd gladly post the download link if the bot didn't keep insisting it's spam.

Try to get around it. Add spaces, replace . with (dot), anything.

here goes

cloud . mail-DOT-ru/public/8CxY/UpdCY7VUA *

Seems to be working. Ignore the *.