Suit

So you think he's gonna get the suit back or turn Tony down and make a new one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f78lcQRSAdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My guess is he is going to get tony's back with the training wheels file off.

I fucking hate this thing so goddamn much.

Thematically it'd be better if he turns Tony down and makes a new one.
And more importantly, Sony would likely want a new suit because then they can sell another toy based on it.

but then we won't get to see the other things the suit can do.

I hope its the second option I hate when they place spider man like hes Iron Man's lil bitch

I'm hoping he keeps the design of Tonys, but slightly modified(lose the fucking black lines), then pulls a Captain Cold and does his best to recreate and improve the tech Tony gave him while making his own tech along the way

And?
It comes down to toy sales at the end of the day. Unique designs get their own toys. That's why they added the black bars in the first place.
...Also wow I'm retarded. I only just now realized that is Scarlet Spider inspired.

huh I just noticed that too

I'm just glad it was peter who still made the Web shooters.

No he didn't. They're Stark tech. Petey boy is useless as shit here.

No they're not, we saw in Civil War he already had them in the footage of him working the streets

The good ones (the only ones that matter) are Stark Tech.

> He didn't watch the summer blockbuster Civil war

>Hating bulky Ben Reilly inspired webshooters
God I bet you like your steak well done with ketchup too, you monster.

I did. Pete had the Stark TM suit, which included the web shooters for the airport fight.
Bulky webshooters have never looked good and should stay in the 90s.

When stark was in his room after he banged aunt May he was talking to Pete about his Web shooter tech

I've always liked the poorly made suits Peter uses before he makes/gets a real one

his as in Tony's. He's the man with the brains.

You're overplaying your hand

A lot of Stark's great shit is derived from other people's technology, same as Howard.

Tony is an AI/Cybernetics guy for the most part.
Howard cribbed a lot of shit from Wakanda, Hydra and the Stone. Tony builds upon what his father made from those, and combined it with other research, like when he upgraded the Iron Man armor for high-altitude/space.

He's not a genius at making wholly original shit (like Pym, who tried to hold his tech back from Howard you'll remember), he's a genius at building awesome shit from cutting edge technology he's tweaked.

More Edison than Tesla.

How's a kid going to invent anything? Tony making it just makes more sense. Peter couldn't even build that spiderman flashlight. Tony has to show him how it's done.

Iron spider or symbiot

I just hope after this Marvel deal ends Tony fucks off to be never heard from again.

And let spiderman fail everyone? No way! He needs to be trained and Tony is just the man to do it.

symbiot please.

Tony will invent the symbiot

noooo! wait

I hope he just takes all Tony's shit out of the suit and then it ends up looking just like the classic suit

Good for him.

Peter was already operating as Spider-Man, webshooters, web fluid, sensory filtration goggles and all, months before he was ever approached by Tony. Peter also builds his own computers.

youtube.com/watch?v=f78lcQRSAdk

Lol the fuck? I don't mind the homemade suit, but is that really what the web is going to look like?

>hey, that's not my name
>I'm the Nazi Spider
>they were supposed to say Nazi Spider

It's a toy, retard.

It's a toy photo

>Nazi Spider
Those TV edits really nerfed Raimi's dialogue, imo. What was so bad about The Human Holocaust? At least from the context, anyways.

>More Edison than Tesla
He's the one who ended up with the money and babes, so it doesn't matter. Tesla can suck his own rotten dick, that penniless fuck.

>americans

>not an argument

counter arguments require arguments to counter

So you concede?

You never posted an argument in the first place, what's there to counter?

You're the one who posted the non-argument. There is nothing for me to counter and now you're just dragging this shit out.

Calling you a retard when you post
>hurr durr
is not a non-argument. And yes, american means retard and financial success worship is hurr durr.

Literally none of that is an argument. Either attack the premise of my statement or leave.

ladies both of your shoes are terrible

Thank you. Finally someone is making some sense around here.

What I posted works exactly like calling someone who posts
>hurr durr
a retard. I don't feel the need to aim higher than that. If you don't want to be called retarded, stop acting like a retard.

The scientist who executed an elephant with electricity to show how his rival's method of current is unsafe is clearly the coolest one.

>Peter also builds his own computers.
So do the virgins at Sup Forums

That's just how Edison rolls.

Peter would probably post on Sup Forums, /diy/, and /r9k/.

No, he'd use reddit.

I kinda wish the colors were inverted (red sleeves, blue hoodie as a tribute to main man Ben Reilly