Dude, what would happen if you farted in a jar and ate it?

Dude, what would happen if you farted in a jar and ate it?

Why did Synder think shit like this was good for CN?

Because it cost next to nothing to make.

He tried to compete with Nick and Diznee when it came to live-action shit

>Snyder
Cursed name.

>Why did Synder think shit like this was good for CN?
He was trying to air cheap, and easy to make live action shows like Nickelodeon and Disney creates. But he was terrible at it and the end result was cringey shows that wasted timeslots.

There was no live action show that CN made that was even on the same level as That's So Raven or Drake & Josh. All of them were garbage, the problem was is he seemed to keep pulling stupid live action shows out of his ass and wouldn't admit CN Real was a failure.

I still remember those Level Up commercials, god they were awful and seemed to air nearly every commercial break.

He saw how much Nick and Disney were making off the retarded preteen market with live action shows and wanted to cash in. Stupid kike didn't realize children still watched cartoons and making CN into a live action channel would only hurt the brand and saturate the market even more with stupid preteen shows.

I dont think the vapid 13 year old girl who's watching Hannah Montana will turn to CARTOON NETWORK and watch Out of Jimmy's Head.

Network decay is the worst. I didn't cancel my cable sub because it was too expensive, I did it because TCM was about the only channel capable of sticking to its own concept.

Fuck you I liked the Andrew W.K show

Every single one of those live action shows was a case of pic related. If they had audio tapes of the meetings of when these shows were conceived and greenlighted, I would listen to them.

It helped that he genuinely seemed to be having a good time, and so did the teens on there for the most part.

It tried to compete with Mythbusters

>Dude, what would happen if you farted in a jar and ate it?

So like what would happen?

At least they weren't all bad.

Paul Dini's Tower Prep was based.

Dude, what would happen if you fucked a child on live tv in front of a news show audience?

Tower Prep was an exception and had no right to be as good as it was.

Probably because of Paul Dini's involvement.

this post was meant for

Because stuff like Toonami was too risky and too mature (TV-PG-V, even TV-PG-L and TV-PG-S on occasion) and Cartoon Cartoons wasn't a thing anymore so he said "fuck it, let's make cheap live action shit".

>Level Up
one of those kids liked like he was 30

The Level Up cast were so fucking ugly. Like that guy with the unibrow and the bloodshot eyes.

most of CN real ranged from bad (the sitcoms) to "would've done better on nick" (the gameshows, unnatural history & tower prep)

the biggest problem with CN real regardless of quality was that nobody wants to watch live action shows on CARTOON network. i feel like someone higher up the ladder than snyder (regardless of how out of touch they are) should've been able to tell him it was a dumb idea.

they also racebended the game dev character from the movie pilot to the TV show

I would make love to at least 3 people in that picture, and I'm straight.

Unatural History was the only good show but i heard tower prep was also good as well

Which one was Eric Andre in the movie or the show? Or was it both

>Dude, what would happen if you farted in a jar and ate it?

How do you eat a gas?

>they also racebended the game dev character from the movie pilot to the TV show
Out of Jimmy's Head did this in the movie the best friend and love interest were asian and in the show they were black and had afros

Sup Forums - Television

i haven't seen this big of a racebend since the out of jimmy heads movie pilot where jimmys friend and love intrest were asian but in the show they were black.

This and Unnatrual History were the only CNreal shows I found enjoyable.
>Tfw won a Tower Prep iPod Touch
I even have a Ben 10 watching from the Alien Swarm movie

>watching
*watch

hysterical
also, eric andre was in this what the fuck

andre was the movie it was a white guy for the TV show

I actually liked Destroy Build Destroy quite a bit desu

Does Sup Forums remember Incredible Crew?

Only that it had Nick Cannon and Jeremy Shada

>Level Up

Wasn't that show a ripoff of Aaron Stone?

>half of them look like they don't want to be there

incredible crew was basically all that if it came out today. the problem being that all that doesn't age well and probably wasn't created by a pedophile

It's good that shameik moore has blown up after incredible crew being in Dope and the get down. I used to go to school with him tho he was in my sister grade which was like 5th or 6th