How do I get my boyfriend into more Sup Forums stuff?

How do I get my boyfriend into more Sup Forums stuff?
He's a big normie and I want him to enjoy things other than South Park and Bojack Horseman

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/91186588/
youtube.com/watch?v=3EiEX4tmCfY
youtube.com/watch?v=CWnWwN1z_UM
youtube.com/watch?v=4d0Ld53Fp0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=-XJ3HJXxDwc
youtube.com/watch?v=ed-hUoeHcz0
supercartoons.net/cartoon/720/daffy-duck-the-great-piggy-bank-robbery.html
dailymotion.com/video/x4831nu
youtube.com/watch?v=CMU2NwaaXEA
youtube.com/watch?v=ftNsDa1BHUA
youtube.com/watch?v=99Op1TaXmCw
youtube.com/watch?v=eydl-w0YK9U
youtube.com/watch?v=TyWVaZsUQjc
youtube.com/watch?v=eVM1nUmDHHc
youtube.com/watch?v=F8EB0dBLYa0
youtube.com/watch?v=KdRhQ669s2c
dailymotion.com/video/x44xxuz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my husband used to belittle me for watching cartoons, but i finally found something he liked (gumball). after that he started to warm up to other things and now he loves rick & morty. i also saw the new guardians of the galaxy movie with him and he really enjoyed that too. maybe alternate between watching stuff you like and watching stuff he likes and eventually with enough exposure to different things something will click.

Stop dating normalfags, dumb cunt.

>How do I get my boyfriend into more Sup Forums stuff?

Are you dating a faggot, or trying to turn him into one?

there's more to bond over someone with than just cartoons, user

blow him while he watches cartoons, he will begin to associate cartoons with the ol' blowie joie.

make sure to let him blow you too if hes into that.

Let this be a lesson to you, fellas. Nerd chicks don't want to date you because they'd rather date a well-adjusted normie who they think they can change.

Well I'd say Bojack Horseman is a start. If you like Rick and Morty just tell him it's like Bojack Horseman.

Watch things together or do things together that are more male oriented? What exactly do you wish to share with him?

Or better yet accept that this might be one thing you don't have in common and enjoy other things together? My buddy's wife isn't into all of his toy collecting, gun collecting, comic collecting, magic collecting, ect but she tolerates it and enjoys him for other elements of their lives they share.

Or do and Pavlov's dog him.

That is why I ease them into my hobby late in the relationship and everything goes into my walk-in "shame closet"

Many suggest working into slowly, but I suggest an opposite approach. Show him Fantastic Planet, Wizards, or Heavy Metal then everything else will seem normie by comparison. Worst case scenario he likes it.

Well that goes without saying. It's easier to take a presentable human being and make them have a mild interest in something weird rather than taking a human piece of garbage and build them up.

Based on those two shows, he'd probably love Rick and Morty

>genderbend

Change your taste,shitter

is Bojack Horseman really considered normie? Just keep directing him to more depressing cartoons like last season of Moral Orel.

Samurai Jack is pretty intense. Soon afterwards, he'll probably be so entrenched in cartoons that anything is fair game.

You don't. Sup Forums really doesn't need more stinking, witless normies than it already is infested by.

Plus, if he's not into Sup Forums stuff already, he never will be. Most people that come here do so because they used to watch cartoons/read comics during their childhood but never grew out of them, like any self-respecting adult would.

>Shame closet

Sup Forums is your shame closet?

Which would you rather have?

>normie gf whos neutral about comics and cartoons but sees them as kid stuff

Or

>nerds gf who likes a couple of the same things as you, but us painfully entry level, like Naruto fangirl entry level, and generally has shit taste and won't get too weird into it

No u

IT'S YOU AGAIN
DON'T FALL FOR IT ANONS
desuarchive.org/co/thread/91186588/

I'll take the latter. At least I'd have SOME things in common to talk about, even if it's just ways of watching anime in the internet.

And what do normies talk about with one another, anyway?

>An actual female on Sup Forums

It's probably more like a Shame Walk-In

>

Doesn't really matter.
I guess I'd feel more comfortable with nerdy gf because I'm already deeply self conscious about EVERYTHING I like, but in the end I'd still have that hang up so I'd probably just hide my interests anyways.

There are plenty of girls on Sup Forums, especially Sup Forums.

Girls(male)

There are no girls on the internet you retard

pics or I dont believe you

Former. Latter is one flying fuck away from going full milk cow.

I can live with fucking a hot looking chick who is neutral to my Sup Forums interests.

Are we counting /cgl/ or...?

any you ladies like loli or shota?

Well there's been an update since that:
Thanks to crunchyroll I got him to start watching anime with me, it backfired horribly

Explain.

Essentially, you can't ruin what's broken

This for Moral Orel, he seems to like dark humor and plots, so maybe introduce him to similar themed shows?

Cock or GTFO

No. I have a literal large walk in closet of maybe 7 feet by 20 feet and I filled that will my all my comics, toys, statues, posters, ect.

When I have company that does not know I am into that stuff the door is closed. If my buddies who are in to the same stuff the door is open. When I date a girl for a bit once I know they are into me enough they wouldn't really care I tell them about my side hobby of comics, toys, cartoons ect. So far this has worked out fine and some girls get really into it.

What is nice is I have a bit of a masculine adult mix of interest to sort of counteract the childishness of this hobby. I also collect and shoot guns, I offroad with people in my Jeep, I talk politics, I am electrical engineer, ect.

Keep in mind even once I tell a girl what I am into I keep that powerlevel very low, I don't tell her about the other stuff I watch like Hanazuki and play the Pokemon tcg online.

I'm a dude, I just happen to have a walk in closet in my master bedroom. I keep my clothes in drawers and these tall side closets that are also in the connecting room that then connects to the bathroom.

Nerd guys are liked by no one in the world, not even by other nerds or even themselves, whereas nerd girls are liked by at least some.

I can understand trannies more and more with each passing day.

He turned it into mystery science theater, sits there riffing on what we're watching, cracks jokes, giggles when they use engrish, complains about japan, asks inane questions, calls the MC a pussy, calls the best girls worst girls and the worst girls best girls. He completely ruined Yuri on Ice for me.
The worst part is he loves it, has a great time, he looks forward to our animu nights.

sounds hularious

You can't get people into anything.

Sounds like a douchebag

He sounds awesome and you sound like a fat bitch.

Deja vu, I swear ive been in this thread before

>Pretending to be a girl on Sup Forums so your thread gets replies

Yes

What are you doing for dinner tonight?

gosh, girl, i wish i had an answer for you. i have no clue how you handle having a normie boyfriend to the point where i just don't date. i don't need somebody to have all the same hobbies as me, but as a cartoonist i literally don't think i could bear somebody disinterested in what consumes most of my time. doesn't help that i'm only into indie stuff and most boys who like comics are into the big 2 and franchise culture.

tl;dr? good fucking luck

Dump him and date me

reward him with sex

also i hate how unlike every other fucking medium cartoons and comics are treated as though they were a genre. how many people do you hear of being "just not into" movies, TV shows, books, etc?

This is exactly how I watch anime. Or anything. I never go to theaters.

Sadly some kind of shitty salad concoction at home with red wine vinaigrette (low cal). Need to lose some weight to look more lean for my Dragon Con this year. Going as the Good Hunter from Bloodborne. It really sucks because I have very broad shoulders and kind of a football player upper body which is 180 degrees from the Hunter.

Like there's anything better to do on this boring wasteland of a board.

>crunchyroll
And then streamfags don't know why they're made fun of.

So...
LONDON?

We already boink a lot, how's that gonna make a difference?

boink less and only if he watches cartoons with you

I'll be on the lookout for a Good Hunter at Dragoncon. See you in Atlanta.

But I like boinking, I don't want less of it

Show him American Pop, it's a great intro to the work of Ralph Bakshi

You gotta play the long game.

1) Get married
2) Get pregnant
3) Have kids
4) Read comics/watch cartoons as a family
5) Boom, he'll get into more Sup Forums stuff.

>Bonding

So that's what they call the dick game now.

Well either comics and cartoons or boinking

First of all, you can't force change in people. And if you try you're just gonna alienate them even harder.

Secondly if you want to encourage change, you gotta meet them halfway. Maybe say you'll watch some dumb thing they like if they watch some dumb thing you like. Somethin like that

She got him into her

I like the way you think.

>her

>dating someone you don't share important interests with

Fucking why though?

hot body

>actually dating for a hot body
>when you can just agree to fuck and not have to fake a relationship with them

Again, why?

>trying to manipulate the tastes of a person with whom you chose to share a relationship
You're a shallow cunt.

>He wants hot sex with body
>She wants boyfriend who gives financial stability

when will Sup Forums get a girlfriend?

When I stop being awkward around women... so probably never.

oh no it's this thread again

both are good senpai
shota is better

Watch Samurai Jack

The best way to watch it tbqh.

Try showing him this.

youtube.com/watch?v=3EiEX4tmCfY
youtube.com/watch?v=CWnWwN1z_UM
youtube.com/watch?v=4d0Ld53Fp0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=-XJ3HJXxDwc
youtube.com/watch?v=ed-hUoeHcz0
supercartoons.net/cartoon/720/daffy-duck-the-great-piggy-bank-robbery.html
dailymotion.com/video/x4831nu
youtube.com/watch?v=CMU2NwaaXEA
youtube.com/watch?v=ftNsDa1BHUA
youtube.com/watch?v=99Op1TaXmCw (Pal speed)
youtube.com/watch?v=eydl-w0YK9U (NTSC speed of the video above)
youtube.com/watch?v=TyWVaZsUQjc

These cartoons will work and have been tested because I'm a guy myself.

Your boyfriend will thank you for it.

Almost forgot.

youtube.com/watch?v=eVM1nUmDHHc
youtube.com/watch?v=F8EB0dBLYa0
youtube.com/watch?v=KdRhQ669s2c

Also.

dailymotion.com/video/x44xxuz

mmmmh yes shotas

I probably could get one easily if I actually tried talking to girls

find cool shit
normies love cool shit

t.a normie

I don't enjoy this bait!

As a non normie guy should I just give up since the only women that would be remotely interested in things I like are going for normie dudes anyway?

>here let's watch this
>oh no
>OH NO YOU HAVE DIFFERENT TASTES
>HOW CAN YOU LIKE THIS GIRL SHE'S TRASH
>S-STOP MOCKING MY CHINESE CARTOONS
Did you genuinely expect a normie to watch anime seriously? not even non-normies do that shit if they aren't into it already

remember to exercise constantly to avoid problems later on in the diet

When I meet someone I can actually deal with who I also like fucking.

>current year
>still expecting women to be into non-normies

Sorry user, but it's never gonna happen. Even the trashiest weebgirls cream themselves over normies.

I have already given up I just wanted reinforcement.

>a fucking relationship advice thread started by women in Sup Forums

I'm a bi dude and I should've listened to all the angry fucks who would come into the gay threads or would complain about the gay threads saying it'd all be a slippery slope into more and more tumblr shit. Then the fujoshit threads started happening. Now this is happening. This has all somehow made me gayer than I already was. Thank you for further helping me recognising the evils of the vaginal jew and helping fuel my progression into full gayness by slowly but surely chipping away and ruining another thing I like.

>Yuri on Ice
Well there is your problem, that's not Yamato 2199

boo hoo faggot go eat a dick

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Fuck off you roastie cunt, now tits or GTFO you know the rules

He sort of sounds like a dumbass

Honest advice, dont lose sight of the fact that you'll get bored of that.

When I get over my social issues which I don't really know how to do and am a cowardly shit so it's unlikely.

What are you gonna do about it faggot

Literally never.

Normie, every time.