/ellis/

Why is he so perfect guise

How fucking lazy do you have to be to use the same drawing of a dog three times?

Oh dang, Buckley sure improved his art. Now if he would just get rid of the tumblr nose

This is the guy who draws rupauls dragrace comics right?

It's the same drawing for both guys too. He just changed pupil positions and mouths.

This is really poorly phrased. He should have said ''not him'' (assuming the dog's male) or otherwise specifified that he was not inquiring about the dog

>that needlessly antagonistic accusation
>"is he friendly?" he then asks the dog

What kind of aut-
>buzzfeed

Of course. Why would it be anything else?

Wouldn't think this guy had the balls to come out as a dogfucker.

I really hate his lazy ones, which are quite numerous. the ones that actually look like he gave a shit are good enough, though. Although his lips still piss me off.

This joke is older than dirt.

Even if that wasn't an incredibly overdone joke the speech bubble in the last panel still ruins it completely.

is there some trend developing where people pretend to like bad webcomics and make threads about them?
Adam Ellis' work is uninteresting and lackluster at best. Why mediocre artists like him get exposure on buzzfeed while dozens have to settle for obscurity on the Nib or BoingBoing is repulsive.

How shit at comedy do you have to be to fuck up a nice, simple sight gag?

You have to browse Sup Forums on a daily basis for your humor to degrade into memetastic shit.

Why does everyone look like they haven't slept in days?

>that fucking copy pasting
Shit fucking triggers me, is it THAT hard to just draw the same face from the same angle 4 times?

You know the whole mermaid dilemma is a false one since if mermaids existed their lower half would most definitely be more comparable to that of an aquatic mammal.

I don't wanna play this level

What's the 8^U version of that face?

what? it's fine
your method is more murky

underrated kek

8^0

reminder that this retard tried to steal people's art for profit and then whined when someone stole his shitty comic

This guy's comics are so fucking bad. There are no jokes at all, every comic is "hey look at how dysfunctional and relatable I am, like me on Instagram" Fuck this guy.

yeah

>page10 bumping literally seconds before 404
Fuck off ellis.

>making dumb Nip anime shirts into real shirts
>stealing
lol what

I'm tired of this dude

This would warrant at least a chuckle if it weren't for that last speech bubble.

>Why is he so perfect guise
He's just your average gay hipster.

Buzzfeed needs to be eradicated.

>Prolapsed anus lips
>EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TUMBLR RED NOSE

What's funny about buckley is he sold off that tablet, as he "couldn't get use to it".

kek

>TUMBLR RED NOSE

When did this trend start?

What, calling it a "tumblr nose" or artists being lazy and coloring in noses red because they have no idea how to draw a nose?

The latter

While coloring a nose red or some other color different from the face is not a new artistic technique, it's one more common in cartoonish characters who have noses separated from the face, rather than ones that have a clear connection (ie, no line separating the two).

I have no way of pinpointing exactly when lazy artists started coloring all noses red, but the idea of it being a "tumblr nose" and the mocking of the technique started sometime in 2012.

>Profiting from work you didnt do
>Not theft

I think you're supposed to be on r9k, little buddy.

Lol okay Chairman Mao.

What the fucking point is having a tablet if you ain't gonna use it?

I wanna say 2011 or 2012, though I don't know the exact origin

imagine

This actually sort of reminds me of myself.
Whenever I see someone walking their dog I always talk to the dog before the person. Not rudely like this guy, but sometimes all the person gets is a nod or a "hi" as an afterthought whereas I always enthusiastically talk to the dog.

This guy draws like shit. I couldn't tell that was a dude initially because of the hair. I had to do a double take on it because he draws everyone very androgynous. Outside of tits and eyelashes for chicks, short hair/facial hair for dudes you can't really tell otherwise.

Holy shit, am I on Facebook?

No, retard, the Chinese would be completely OK with using other people's ideas for profit.