The DAD is Asian Steve do you understand that?

The DAD is Asian Steve do you understand that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p8vieRmaBrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do... do they sell the picture of her girlfriend's parent's wedding? How does that work?

Is the bride a hermaphrodite? Or just black?

context?

I assume they're referring to their offspring or something?

Steve is dragged to an Arena football game which is ridiculously violent and the QB is majorly braindamaged due to constant concussions.
Steve leaves because he doesn't want to watch the game and runs into the QB wandering the halls in a daze and convincinces him to retire.
The whole town hates him.
His friends also hate him and when he asks why Snot says he respected the QB for having a Half Asian Girlfriend. Toshi respected him for having a half black girlfriend. Barry was very preoccupied with the fact that the dad was asian. Do you have any idea how big a deal that is?
That's the dad

crazysweetie is that hot combo

Does American Dad have a lot of Asian writers or something?
They seem to put Asians in jokes that aren't really racist unlike Family Guy and have Asians as background characters often

Do people here really get offended by FG's race jokes?
>youtube.com/watch?v=p8vieRmaBrQ

Family Guy is trash in general

They're tasteless if anything

blasian woman are attractive i dated one, not pic related

but THE DAD is asian does that even happen

I think I missed this episode. What was it called?

it was the latest one

I'm offended at how bland and unfunny they are.

user, stop living your life by what retarded myths tell you and start doing so with the intention of leaving as much good as you can in this world.

I like how Steve called Klaus "the fish" in this episode.

It might be a slip up in the writing but I like the further dehumanization of Klaus. Steve seems a lot more connected to the family, so for him to not even remember Klaus name is kind of a last nail in the coffin.

He probably already knew Klaus snaked all his KitKat's

>but THE DAD is asian does that even happen
Africa

Family Guy has an Asian woman as one of their most senior writers remaining. Cherry Chevapravatdumrong sucks though.

this one was kinda funny, i've asked that italian joke seems really accurate

just watched the episode
NOW I GET IT

Its funny because AMBF pairs are rare. Haha.

Where do I find Blasian African qts? East side like Ethiopia since that's closer? Considering doing a vacay.

Family Guy did a similar joke. Kinda.

>exactly the size of a c battery
Thats...unfortunate.

Looks good. Exotic good that is. Like a rare Pokemon.

Pretty much.