>Art book "Art and Origins" available for pre-order
abramsbooks.com/product/steven-universe-art-origins_9781419724435/
>Graphic novel "Anti-Gravity" available for pre-order
amazon.co.uk/dp/1608869962/

[EPISODES & OTHER MEDIA]
>Episode downloads
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt and comics: sug.rocks/dl.html
Comics, soundtracks, older 720p/1080p episodes: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
Soundtracks: mega.nz/#F!Bxcn3LbC!JZSLtIcE_E510tzc3czCdg
Streaming: marebucks.com/sun/
>Official airing schedule in EST (click to the right of the logo)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LEAKS] (make sure to use spoiler tags)
>2 minute previews and screenshots from CN server
kametsu.com/topic/57130-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot and other cool /sug/ stuff
sug.rocks/leaks.html

[OFFICIAL SITES]
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

[MISC]
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/text//sug//type/op/
desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13090982
youtube.com/watch?v=XX9RshdObng
youtube.com/watch?v=tOd9edR8L20
rnn-draws.tumblr.com/post/161304457868/a-question-that-needs-answers-is-the-second#notes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Lars is indisputably the best townie now
How will conniefags ever recover?

Post cute Lapis x Steven pics/fics/greentexts. Especially Yandere Lapis

strawpoll.me/13090982

last chance to vote for Who killed Pink Diamond

results will be posted next thread and held until the big reveal

welcome to /sug/, where anons think their headcanons are better than yours

reminder that Yellow Diamond is yandere for Blue Diamond.

>BD finds out to her horror that YD in fact was the one who shattered PD.
>BD starts sobbing that the YD could possibly do it.
>YD just stand their looking at her with a cold guilty expression.
>BD says "But why? I thought you loved her? I thought you loved me..."
>Suddenly YD rushes at BD.
>Before BD even has a chance to react she is tackled to the ground.
>YD has her arms in pinned and BD thinks YD is going to shatter her just like she shattered Pink.
>Bd closes her eyes and waits for the shattering blow.
>But her eyes go wide open when she feels YDs soft lips press against hers.
>BD looks in shock and confusion as YD kisses her deeply and passionately.
>YD pulls back and says "I shattered her because she was taken you away from me."
>BD doesn't know how to respond what did YD mean?
>YD looks like she's about to cry as she says "Don't you get it! I love you! ever since they day we were made I loved you..."
>BD says "But if you do...why did you take Pink away from me?
>YD looked so guilty as she said "When she was made you never payed attion to me you never cared about me like you cared about her it drove me mad...I knew their was only one way to have you back and so I shattered her...it was all just so I could have you again and I wont let anyone else have you but me..."
>BD is sobbing badly and is a complete mess as she looked at YD who was looking at BDs curvy beautiful body.
>Forgive me Blue....but I can't hold myself back anymore..."
>YD then ripped BDs dress open leaving Blue nude.
>"Mine all mine and no one else's...."
>YD was in a trace as she felt all over BDs body kissing groping and licking her nude form.
>All BD could do was cry as she was ravaged by the Diamond she once thought of us her best freind.

Who would have thought Jasperdemption would have been confirmed by a kid with cancer of all things?

Pearl has more votes than Rose

fucking kek

>upgraded from disputably the best townie to indisputably the best townie

best steven bomb of my life

Feels good

Did Maya really shittalk Zuke?

well, the make a wish foundation has worked with CN before. We were just lucky the kid was a SU fan and not a TTGO! fan

Thanks for not including the utmost retarded "Steven is a weapon" part. That never made a lick of sense.

Jasper didn't REALLY like working for YD anyway. It's perfect!

Who would have thought jascucks could really be this stupid? Oh right, everyone.

Rude answer: it's symbolism. Nice answer: God is real and her name is Samantha Pepper

Yes, but it was subtle. The way Zuke draws Amethyst's hair inaccurately and Peridot's meme status.

>any old kid can get cancer and wish to see cartoons
>we got a based kid who loves SU and Jasper and has great theories about the show

> conniefags

stay mad fag

And a cute OC, Moonstone

God bless us, everyone, and especially FREAKS

What I don't get is, if Rose didn't shatter Pink Diamond, what was the point of the whole arc where Steven came to terms with it?

Holy shit. Got any pics?

Welcome to Filler Universe, where nothing actually matters.

This is my main gripe. If it wasn't Rose...

What was the point of season 4?

Actually part of the preexisting arc where Steven learns to differentiate himself from and learn to criticise his mom

This arc imo started when Steven questioned if Rose made Pearl feel worthless in Sworn to the Sword

killing time to force a renewal

Can we talk about the real reason why LArs is pink?

youtube.com/watch?v=XX9RshdObng

People seriously overhype this

They won't.

No but check her tumblr. It's like rrn or rnn draws? Idk look up Maya Peterson on Google. You'll find it. She's pretty critical of the show.

because it was rose but WD/YD helped her kill PD.

That Steven should be who he wants himself to be. If Rose was innocent, than he shouldn't look up to her and try to be exactly like her. If she was responsible or at least involved with PD's shattering, than Steven shouldn't try to be better than he for that reason.

Season padding. A prequel to Paddy.

Let me tell you, I really believe Sugar's original Keikaku will unfold... She wanted 5 seasons, 52 episodes a season.

Presumably him coming to terms with the fact that his 'heroic' mothers revolution might not had been as peaceful as he thinks.
Later on we'll find out she killed all the fuckin' Younglings in the Alpha Kindergarden and just go 'Eh, Kay'

>against original catlike eyes amethyst in favour of jeff liu On The Run eyes

This is our saviour? Fucking shit tier

>this is supposedly a huge jab at zuke
are you people seriously so mad at her that you make up shit? or is it just shitposter kun?

Anyone saved that comic about peridots and fluorite some user was drawing in these threads earlier?

It's a big deal to me. I hate how Zuke draws most of the gems. That scruffy hair and half-lidded eyes...argh

Best song
youtube.com/watch?v=tOd9edR8L20

Fuck off, Puke

Reminder that Zircon will play a part in convincing Jasper to join Steven's cause and that this will lead to them becoming two gay weirdo aunts that live together somewhere and occasionally help Steven out with his shitty troubles.

They do. Still glad for the mini-tutorial, I hated that messy hair.

My new fav Hw GEM. Zor earned its Phoenix Award.

Definitely the most uncomfortably hot song

why the fuck do people say Maya is a savior? shes not a storyboarder. even if SU goes to shit shes not gonna stop any bad decision from sugar. she doesnt write for the show
is that what the little baby says when they dont have an argument?

Literally no one has drawn Amy with chink eyes since early S1.

stay mad

That's a bad thing

I hope you're all having a great day

>BEND DOWN

who here /DICKSQUAD/

The crew doesn't use model sheets anymore that pretty clear.

I need Jasper's arms restrained behind her back, bent over a desk, and having Blucon piston in and out of her with a 100% silicone strap-on until she comes from g-spot stimulation alone.

Maya said they did when she told someone the other Zircon was in fact yellow.

What is Padparadscha's gem weapon?

Aren't her and Sapphire's weapons technically their vision? Future and Tard Vision

She said the character sheets used the filtered colour for that episode and she wasn't sure what colour other Zircon was because of that?
Unless there was an update on that? Links?

Ok guys.
I wan to know do you think Lars should become a full member of the gems.
Or become the leader of the off colours.
Or go back to Earth and be normal again?

It's more about Steven questioning what he knows about Rose, all his life he's heard how amazing she was and he's felt pressure to live up to her. Season four flipped his perspective and he had to deal with the idea that his Mom was a killer who fucked everyone over. That forced him to grow, confront his feelings and ultimately sacrifice himself to Homeworld to atone.

Season 5 will be the point where Steven finally accepts that Rose was a flawed individual who loved and laughed and made mistakes. She wasnt a god or a monster - she was just a gem. He'll have more faith in himself, stop feeling the weight of Rose's burden and step into the role of leader - in his own Steveny way.

Or you know it's just a red herring to make the audience question what they think they know idk

a gift box

i made a thing today

Go back to Earth with his friends the off colours and struggle with being a magical guy who works at a donut store and dropped out of highschool

We will never know. EP time is not enough 2 call her weapon

Well they don't follow them closely. I wish I had that Zuke Lapis that looked like garbage

That's purple

I really like your thing

Keep it up with the making things

Show us then

rnn-draws.tumblr.com/post/161304457868/a-question-that-needs-answers-is-the-second#notes

One of the preview for S5 said he's "grow as a leader" so we're definitely heading to that point now. Exciting times.

Ayy, hopefully she gets more moments like that. TNCG rekindled that part of her.

Awesome, thanks!

I know where they can live!

Gems should relax

Gettin a arc at some point in the closeish future

jesus fucking christ it gets worse every time I look at it, no wonder Uncle Carl was so pissed off. hopefully with Zuke gone they can right this ship

How many lesbians can fit in a barn?

How many lesbians does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Jasper's never living in the meme shed, she's not a joke character

Maybe they'll move to the temple, and abandon the hell barn

>a fucking leaf

Quick Morganite

At least ten.

Let's make a list of possible gem home bases

CGs - temple
Meme squad - barn
Nephrites - drop ship
Ruby squad - the lighthouse
Bismuth - the Forge
Off Colors - Prime Kindergarten
Famethyst - Beta Kindergarten
Jasper - the dumpster behind the big donut

She will be corrupted pet who be healed ant form doggy/kitten which one be toy of lapidot.

Lapis living in the lighthouse would've been actual perfection

They barn is infested and contaminated so that's not going to happen.
They'll live in the cool gem forge with Bismuth and Centi where they'll spend their days gossiping about Yellow Diamond and sharing stories about their lives on HW.

*let's make a list of all the places Sugar can shelve any new and interesting character so she can maintain status quo like the hack she is

He didn't come to terms with it. He decided to take responsibility for it, but his relationship to his gone mom had become more corrupted or complicated due to it.

Rose was Pink Diamond. Pearl was Pink Pearl. As the weakest diamond, she was unable to openly oppose the will of the others, particularly White Diamond, who insisted she needed to settle down and conquer a colony of her own.

So, in an attempt to save the Earth, she created a new rose quartz body to inhabit. By day, she ruled her court as Pink Diamond. But every night, with the help of her loyal Pearl, she masqueraded as a rebel gem to slow the colony's progress and ultimately force the other diamonds to agree to abandon the planet.

After realizing the war had escalated beyond the hope of a peaceful solution, she staged her own death by having her Pearl shapeshift into a rose quartz and letting her old body be poofed in a staged shattering. Her consciousness was transferred to her quartz body permanently.

Tragically, her death didn't deter Homeworld, and instead of abandoning the colony for good, the White Diamond unleashed the corruption song on Earth in revenge. In a last ditch attempt to save the planet and her compatriots, Rose used her own diamond gem to create a shield powerful enough to protect the Crystal Gems from its effects.

It worked, but the gem was shattered in the process. Rose went on to reuse the shards to power the temple and her other creations. She and Pearl never told the other the full story. Rose was ashamed she wasn't powerful enough to protect Earth and was responsible for so many deaths and corruptions.

All of then in junk

To establish a narrative reason for him to turn himself in to Homeworld Gems in exchange for his friends. From the story perspective that's the whole point.

Jasper's gonna live in Amethysts room until the Famethyst come back to Earth. Then she's gonna live on Mask Island with the senpai, she does know that place after all.

Its bloodstone basement

Sounds more like a place for the Zoo humans

What if Morganite, and all the other pink gems, got shuffled to White Diamond's court because red and white make pink, and she's the only Diamond that kind of fits.

>Rose was Pink Diamond
I just lost the game

Bloodstone needs to move out.