CW-VERSE LEAKS

>The main villain of season 4 is the Thinker. He’ll assemble the Rogues to fight the Flash and his team and help him achieve his plans.

>Barry will return from the Speed Force on the first episode of season 4. His link to the Speed Force will be weakened because of it, so he’ll be slower than he once was, and so will Wally, Jesse and Jay. Barry will begin wearing the 2024 suit.

>With S.T.A.R. Labs destroyed, Team Flash will now operate out of the CCPD. Captain Singh and Joe’s girlfriend Cecile Horton will appear more often. Harry has also permanently moved to Earth-2 to help the team due to Barry’s absence.

>Weather Wizard, Golden Glider, Mirror Master and Top will be the more prominent Rogues, but there are plans to bring as many meta-humans villains from previous seasons as possible (even Killer Shark).

>Caitlin will have a major storyline going undercover within the Rogues at Barry's behest while struggling with her criminal urges.

>The two-parter episode will be Jay Garrick-centric and set in Earth-3. There’ll also be another musical episode and Mark Hamill will return as the Trickster at least once.

>The main villains of season 6 are the Outsiders led by Richard Dragon, a “living weapon” trained from birth to be the world’s deadliest warrior. Lady Shiva and David Cain will also be prominently featured as Dragon’s enforcers.

>Felicity, Diggle, Thea, Quentin, Dinah, Rene, Curtis, Slade, Nyssa, Talia and E2 Laurel survived the Lian Yu explosion. Malcolm, Digger, Samantha and Evelyn are dead. William will live with Oliver. Oliver and Felicity will get back together.

>Vigilante and Black Siren will have major storylines. There are also plans for Slade to join the Suicide Squad and make recurring appearances.

>There are plans to introduce the Question.

>The flashback storylines are gone, but flashbacks will still be sporadically used to flesh out characters’ backstories or allude to previous events.

>The main villain of season 3 will be the Extant, who plans to reshape History by launching the Zero Hour. He'll be revealed to be a malevolent future counterpart of one of the Legends, driven insane by accidentally causing the death of his teammates.

>The plot centers on the Legends attempting to repair the fracture timeline while also evading an older and wearier Rip Hunter and his newly-formed Time Bureau. There are even plans for an episode where the Legends have to travel back to older episodes of "The Flash" and "Arrow", revealing that they were responsible for certain incidents on both shows.

>There are plans to introduce the robotic Hourman and Lady Blackhawk as new members of the team. Lady Blackhawk would be lesbian and Sara’s longterm romantic interest.

>There are plans for episodes featuring Kamandi, Ametyst and the Warrior of Skartaris, among other lesser known DC characters, realms and time periods.

They're nerfing them all? Why? It's not like any of them are fast enough to avoid well timed punches or gunshots etc. as it is.

>The main villain of season 3 will be Reign, a genetically engineered Kryptonian supersoldier created by General Zod and Supergirl's father Zor-El. She views herself as Supergirl's sister and regards Zod as her father, and will be stronger than Supergirl. J'onn's evil brother Ma'Lef'Ack will be also introduced.

>Sergeant Steel and Nemesis are being introduced the new director of the DEO and his right-hand man. They'll be antagonists at first, but slowly come to terms with Supergirl. Nemesis is also being positioned as a potential love interest further down the line.

>Mon-El will return, having travelled to the future and met the Legion of Superheroes.

>Superman will make further appearances and there are plans to also introduced Lois Lane, Perry White and Lex Luthor.

>There are plans for Flash, Green Arrow and the Legends of Tomorrow to visit Supergirl's Earth during the four-way crossover.

>Richard Dragon
>Evil

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OMAC when?

>William will live with Oliver. Oliver and Felicity will get back together.

WHO COULD HAVE SEEN THAT COMING

>so he’ll be slower than he once was
Oh great more "I BELIEVE IN YOU BARRY"

>>The two-parter episode will be Jay Garrick-centric and set in Earth-3. There’ll also be another musical episode and Mark Hamill will return as the Trickster at least once.

Don't play with my heart like that

>waste Komodo in S3
>now do Outsiders
God fucking damn it. I doubt they'll do the whole weapon clan thing though unless we get Robert flashbacks which would be neat

Do people still watch this shit?

>He'll be revealed to be a malevolent future counterpart of one of the Legends, driven insane by accidentally causing the death of his teammates.

come on Ray

This what in the fuck

>Barry comes back straight away
>none of Team Arrow die
>Olicity

yep, seems believable

>There are plans to introduce The Question
OH BABY PLEASE

Probably as a bad guy since Richard Dragon is his mentor. Monkey Paw strikes again.

I want it to be Stein

New52 Richard Dragon
He wasn't the original Richard Dragon, he was a pussy kid who's dad was a crime lord and Diggle killed his dad while disguised as GA.
He ran off and trained under the real Richard Dragon and "killed" him when he was strong enough, reusing his name, then came after Oliver.

I'm pretty certain that a big reveal along the line for Lemires GA was gonna be that he didn't kill him but we'll never know because Marvel. Hopefully, they do the same here

Seems like they're also melding Outsider War with the Richard Dragon arc

I was excited until I realized this stuff isn't reported anywhere on other sites (except for the Thinker being S4 villain) and it's literally just a random user. That Extant stuff is literally just a repeat of Savitar.

I wouldnt be too skeptical. Most leaked news starts on Sup Forums then spreads elsewhere not the other way around.

>Most leaked news starts on Sup Forums then spreads elsewhere not the other way around.
That is completely wrong, especially for the CW.

How new are you?

All right, user, show me where the fuck these CW leaks that have originated on Sup Forums are.

Check the archive fag I'm not your secretary. You clearly haven't been here very long.

So there are none. I thought so.

Maybe I'll instead check the archives for the hundreds of fake leak threads like this one that idiots like you have always believed.

>Bary continues to be the slowest speedster in the room
>Barry will probably keep making bullheaded, stupid ass decisions

For fuck's sake. Does he even deserve the Flash name anymore?

>If I dont look at it it doesnt exist!

Go away newfag. Lurk more

No, the reason I can't look at it is that it doesn't exist.

And I've been here longer than you, kiddo, because I actually realize that Sup Forums isn't full of insiders who regularly post leaks. You probably believe that dumbass who regularly posts Marvel and DC "leaks" on here, like how Adam Warlock was going to be the villain of Hickman's Avengers or black Wally West caused the New 52.

>Oliver and Felicity will get back together.

PLEASE NO GOD NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOO

>kiddo

I am the future, Ray

>I didnt look so it doesnt exist

mite b cool

>Digger dead
I'm gonna fucking riot if true.

>Killer Shark
Fake and gay. As much as I'd like Caitlin to get a big plotline there is no way the faggot ass writers would focus on any character that isn't Iris. The fact that your writeup doesn't even mention FelicIris means it can't be real.

Not a single team member died...

I'm out.

> barry comes back right away
> no wally flash
> thinker replacing cold
> barry and wally are CONVENIENTLY depowered for thinker

lol this shitshow.

Did I touch a nerve, kiddo?

>samefagging and not actually disputing my points

Are you actually surprised about the first part?

It's CW, long lasting shit doesn't happen on their shows. People get over devastating shit in a matter of seconds with one heart to heart conversation with the opposite sex.

>another musical episode

>Olicity again
I hope they pull a momma smoak on this shit

>implying you are talking to one person

Learn to Sup Forums.

>still no word of Booster
one of the bigger B-List capes in DC who's whole shtick is time traveling, known for his extended partnership with Rip Hunter doing the same god damn job this show is about
shit

>two posts over a minute apart, both just greentext
Learn to samefag better.

>another musical episode
>no NPH playing Music Meister
>shitty whatever the fuck Music Meister instead

he is the greatest hero history will never know meaning even Rip doesn't know about his own dad he was sent to an orphanage remember

Kek seriously dude lurk more. You are embarrassing yourself.

Booster is movie embargoed

He's too big for TV but too small for movies

Underlings for a lot of the networks post here, we usually get decent reads on leaks, usually weeks in advance and most of the stuff that has been posted above could be just someone filling in blanks and making shit up because all of it is obvious but the cw leaks for last season were accurate with every show except riverdale and that was mostly because people wanted sabrina to show up early

Will you still be watching?

Him and Ted(yeah I know Ray was meant to be Ted) are still nowhere to be found in either show and its really weirding me out. We still haven't had a single word on their film either.

JUST GIMME MUH BLUE AND GOLD DC

The embargo has lightened up massively though

>secretary

WHERE I COME FROM WE CALL THAT SLAVERY

Says the guy believing everything he reads on Sup Forums because "it's full of da epic leakers!!!!1111!!!"

I'd say you also believed that "leak" about Cicada being the villain of season 3, but that was obviously before your time.

Thing is, a lot of those didn't originate on here. We knew what was going to happen in the Flash season weeks before, but that was because of photos and info posted on other sites, not here.

One of the positive aspects of Sup Forums is that we collate information from a thousand places and often know more of everything before other people. I don't care where people find it nor do I want them to tell me.

Better to be a shadow in a thousand places than informed from a single source.

*Flash season finale

Yeah, but again, I haven't found anything in OP's post that's backed up anywhere else but the Thinker being the villain in season 4. So it seems more than likely to me to be just a lot of guessing and trying to connect the dots rather than someone with inside knowledge.

Who is Reign in the comics?

Yup not watching if this shit is true.
Sounds like total shit.
Season 3 tier
Based Legends
Whatever

>Harry has also permanently moved to Earth-2 to help the team due to Barry’s absence.

Fake and gay. He already lives on Earth 2

a lot of this sounds terrible
>de powered speedsters and the inevitable whining about how they have to get faster
>no return of barry allen adaptation
>no one important died on lian yu
>olicity
>OLICITY
>legends is pretty much rehashing savitar
>more force lesbians even tho sara is bi
>supergirl is supergirl

People still watch these?

Might just be a Galatea ripoff. I dunno, though. Clones are so vague.

lurk more

The Question though... That's pretty cool.

People like shit so yeah.

OP better be telling lies. The only interesting thing of The Flash TV show is that Barry is gone

Just like in the comics

Captain Cuck sucks

Besides Eobard, he's the best thing about Flash. It's no surprise that the episode that he actually appeared in (3x22) was the best episode of the season.

>catching up on Flash
>crossover event
>Felicity polluting Flash again
>To be continued on Arrow
>To be continued on LoT

Thankfully there is no Supergirl episode. Who even watches that crap? Flash is like the only decent show.

>>Lady Blackhawk would be lesbian and Sara’s longterm romantic interest.
Is CW written by Marvel interns?

>>The main villain of season 4 is the Thinker. He’ll assemble the Rogues to fight the Flash and his team and help him achieve his plans.
>Barry will begin wearing the 2024 suit.
>but there are plans to bring as many meta-humans villains from previous seasons as possible (even Killer Shark).
>The two-parter episode will be Jay Garrick-centric and set in Earth-3
>There’ll also be another musical episode
>Mark Hamill will return as the Trickster at least once
If this is true, I am all for this

Besides Oliver and Felicity getting together and no real deaths from the explosion, this sounds good. Hope they do something other than destroying the city like Prometheus

>There are even plans for an episode where the Legends have to travel back to older episodes of "The Flash" and "Arrow", revealing that they were responsible for certain incidents on both shows.
That sounds amazing

Barry inspired Snart to be better and sacrifice himself and Snart inspired Barry in the finale of Season 3. To be the man Snart remembered Barry being. The one who wasn't selfish and would alter time for his own gain, but who would maintain his principals and own up to it. Barry finally went to the speed force instead of letting Savitar, Wally or Jay suffer for Barry's mistakes.

>a genetically engineered Kryptonian supersoldier created by General Zod
So that's why they included a Zod cameo in the finale?
>Superman will make further appearances and there are plans to also introduced Lois Lane, Perry White and Lex Luthor.
Good. Hope we get an episode or two in Metropolis, like Kara has go over there
>There are plans for Flash, Green Arrow and the Legends of Tomorrow to visit Supergirl's Earth during the four-way crossover.
Supergirl's episode had barely anything to do with last year's crossover, so it's only fair.

Yes

>an older and wearier Rip Hunter
Gee, I wonder

They really wanted that Glee reunion

They could always pull a Count Vertigo and make someone else a Captain Boomerang

>JUST GIMME MUH BLUE AND GOLD DC
Nope, they're being petty little shits and playing favorites

Flash is genuinely fucking horrible.

The more I re-read the leaks, the more I think you're right and it is a guy making shit up since it has key things like Rogues which won't be happening, since majority of rogues have been used, stuck on other shows or dead.

The suit thing is what people here want badly, not to mention the story inaccurate typos like Harry being stuck on earth 2 even though in context what OP meant to say is he permanently moves to Earth 1 to help in absence of barry.

This entire thread is bs.

> Lady Shiva and David Cain

Huh...

what about muh patty

>Barry comes back right away and brings the nerf with him

I'm since I'm about ready to drop The Flash for good, is Supergirl any better? I only saw the first couple episodes and it seemed kinda okay, and then the Livewire and Mxyzptlk episodes which was also decent except for Mon-El, who seems unlikable as fuck. How far has the quality dropped or improved from there?

Flash is literally the only show somewhat worth watching.

>Felicity survives
>gets back together with Oliver
>Boomer dies after receiving about 2 seconds of screen time in his return
>literally no one from team Arrow dies, making the great finale from this past season pointless.

Just fuck my shit up

Hey, but this way we might actually get a decent Boomerang, and not this charisma void leb we were previous stuck with

Stopped watching Flash around the mid season break for season 3. Can someone catch me up, and is the musical episode worth watching?

I genuinely love the Flash but haven't got the time to watch all of these shows

All fake bs.

Or even worse a H'el Rip off

"decent"
I'm a flash fan but even i can admit the show's turned to shit since season 1
Zoom was passable at best
but all of season 3 has basically been a cluster fuck.

>the Question.

Please get a series. he's a perfect window into the silly luminati shit in DC

Yes, WBTV insiders look at this site. And we all leak something from time to time.

Two more tidbits for you:

Superman will be part of next season's cross-over in a big way. He's lost somewhere in time, which is why they are all on Kara's Earth this time.

We'd like three or four 10 to 13 episode series over the year on our upcoming streaming service. Titans is only the first. Young Justice will be split into two acts. Yes, we've heard the social media requests by Manu and others for Slade to get his own series. Probably here and not the CW.

> hating on this glorious face.

I just don't see how one can. I just want more glorious Snart. MOAR!!

The new season of Prison Break just concluded. Maybe we'll see more of him now.

I mean for CW standards. I didn't say good.

Right now I'm just trying to get to that musical episode.

come on user. We can just pretend that wannabe meister was from.. Earth 69 or something.
I am crossing my fingers that we get Neil as some meta who through sound fiddles with the brains chemicals and forces it to speak/sing in thymes.

Music Meister costume optional.

I just want a scene with Cisco going "ohohOH I got just the right name for this one. He will be called.."
And in glides Neil Patrick Harris in full on meister gear "THE MUUUSIC MEISTER HAS A SONG THAT THE WORLD NEEDS TO HEAR"
Cisco: "... well not that. But that is a bit better..I guess"

>four-way crossover.
eeeh.. I like crossovers as much as the next guy but honestly.. A crossover with another show is great. An overarching storyline that crosses over to three different shows is pushing it because in one show they will be amazing but in the next, the same person will be horribly nerfed.. 4 show crossover? way way way too much. Just keep it simple with a crossover now and then