Legend Quest/Las Leyendas

Post 10/10 Legend Quest content
Weebshit is not allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

dem.colmex.mx/
youtu.be/6XdvxkeShHc
imgur.com/a/sNGiT
imgur.com/a/oG4uw
informador.com.mx/entretenimiento/2017/708435/6/las-leyendas-la-nueva-era-de-la-animacion-mexicana.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I haven't seen anything of Legend Quest but from what a friend described I would see it solely for the qt you just posted, Teodora's arc sounds great.

How badly does the show butcher the legends it highlights?

Cease you infurious imposter, weebshit is THE hit

how do you say cute in hablando mexicano, coz teodora te adora

TEADORA TE ADORA

WITNESSED

Is that "teodora te adora" meme been around for a long time?
I don't know what you mean, but the show is fantastic.
Cute is "lindo", o "mono", but Teodora would probably say "cute", like in English.

do upperclass mexican teens like to use spanglish alot?

I'm not Mexican, but by the looks of it, yes. It's also like that in Spain. My cousin talks like Teodora, and looks like all spoiled wealthy kids do the same. Maybe it's because they go to bilingual schools, so English kinda grows on them... in a bad way.

>twilight sparkle recolour

People should talk about Don Andres more.

Why does he like ugly women?

>How badly does the show butcher the legends it highlights?
other than the puppet episode most of the legends are pretty faithful

>Cute is "mono"
Isn't that just how they say it in Spain?
In a more general spanish way, it means "lindo/a" or "tierno/a" just fine.

dem.colmex.mx/
Search "mono".
Maybe it's uncommon, but I'm pretty sure it's valid too.
In a more universal Spain, it would be "bonito".

What wrong with her feet?
Her feet are more horse hoof that human foots

Character design.
OR she has thicc legs.

>How badly does the show butcher the legends it highlights?

Well, it's an adventure comedy show for kids, so it obviously turns folklore into theme park versions, but not in insulting ways.

She also has 4 fingers on each hand and her neck is thinner than her wrists.

>croping your own post
>saving the thumbnail on top of that

Why do the voices in the show sound different from the movies? They're supposed to be the same VAs right? Or at least Teodora's, I didn't really bother looking the other characters', but even she sounds different

Teodora, Leo and Don Andres are the same
Alebrije is the only one who got another voice actor

According to wikipedia, they have changed a lot throughout the whole movies and show. Everyone except Teodora, who has always been voiced by Maria Teresa (Mayté) Cordeiro.
>Nahuala
Leo: Fabrizio Santini
Andrés: Andrés Bustamante
Alebrije: Rafael Inclán
>Llorona
Leo: Yair Prado
Andrés: Andrés Couturier
>Guanajuato
Leo: Benny Emmanuel
>Chupacabras
Andrés: Andrés Couturier Doesn't appear
Alebrije: Herman López
>Show
Alebrije: Ricardo O'Farrill

Which means that, regarding the last movie; Alebrije has changed, Don Andrés has not changed, and Leo hasn't changed. And of course, Teodora has always been the same VA.

Daily reminder that japanese Teodora sings too and better than the mexican one!
youtu.be/6XdvxkeShHc

This is Teodora, tell her that you adora.

I adore your TV series counterpart.

She is adorable with her eyes closed

Teodora, te adoro más que el té que toma Teodoro viendo los toros siendo toreados por toreros dorados.
[Spoiler] Kill me pls. Also, it should be "tell teodora that you la adoras". [/spoiler]

Teo teo teodora la acosadora (stalker)

So I was right about Teodora, but still what the fuck, none of the characters sound like any of their movie counterparts, specially Leo, why's that?
Is it like what happened with Jake the Dog's LA dub? Did Netflix tell the VAs to tone down the accent and mannerisms and speak more "neutrally"?

Until I saw Leo had different VA's I just assumed they had a kid for the first one and he just got older.
Don't know why they did it but, at least, I'm glad they changed Alebrije's voice, the stoner version of him just didn't work at least for me.

>People here are actually discussing Mexican shows like Legend Quest or Villainous instead of South America crap like Jorel's Brother

You're ok Sup Forums

But I also like Jorel's Brother and Spoopy Tales for Ebin Kids or whatever, they're legitimately good

>Disliking Jorel's Brother
Mexibro, stop having shit taste please.

posting best ship

Who the fuck designed this show, was it really someone from Mexico?

Sorry but all the fucking productions I've followed over the years have hideous art styles and this one is precious as fuck.

I guess it was some foreign consultant/designer or something.

Teo is hot and you know it

why the long face

but it doesnt even have any basis on the show

Leo joked about her having a thing for him during his dream in the cockroach thingy episode and when everyone got turned into puppets in Mister Madera
Movies Teodora also got upset at Leo because "he's never happy to see her", so even tho there's nothing going on I wouldn't be surprised if they stopped giving fucks and gave Leo a harem

Wtf I ship Leodora now

>South America crap like Jorel's Brother

thats not very nice user.

when are we going to get futból cartoons about Boca Juniors and Santos

Daily reminder that Movie Teodora is an insufferable, useless and cowardly bitch.

and netflix Teodora is well done character.

the Netflix show is pretty much its own thing at this point since It has too many plotholes related to the movies version, so if anyone want to watch this show, think it as 2 differet things at this point

but weeb shit specially if its made from westaboos is the best shit mate ... still waiting for someone like Gashi Gashi to pick this show.
I sure prefer way much this red-head over the gay deviantart-level shit lizard girl from that Villainous show

>I sure prefer way much this red-head over the gay deviantart-level shit lizard girl from that Villainous show

Agreed. I can't believe anyone likes that cringy show.

personally I think the use of Markiplier to "voice" 505 boosted alot the hype with your average normie since He has a big ass fanbase and then the virulent nature of Tumblr did the rest

>Let's Play eceleb is involved

I hate it even more now.

la familia del barrio, huevcartoon and el chavo are mexicans and crap

I remember watching HuevoCartoon back in early 2000s when It was a flash animation definitely aimed at adults, have never saw la familia del barrio and El Chavo Animated show well, I think it is ok since I doubt current kids will watch the 70s-80s show virtually any Mexican/Latino has grown with

Its the

Taco Shack

Who's the semen demon on the right? I know she's some anime demon or some crap but why is she there with Leo?

She's Quetzalcoatl, a dragon girl from some shitty meme anime where she is a kawaii desu ne meido. She happens to have the same name as the big bad from Legend Quest, so there was a little crossover art.

>She's Quetzalcoatl
She looks so mexican with that delicate white skin and long blonde hair.

What did she mean by this?

Are you honestly asking? If so, Marcela was being kind of flirtatious here with Leo, a nod/wink of trust too

Posting best waifu

if anyones still around im taking requests (draws).
in the meantime might post drawings.

even lewds?

especially lewds.

Teodora and Marcella hotdogging Leo's dicc

requesting lewd upskirts of the ghost girl

Marcella giving Leo a handjob or blowjob next to Teo's comatose body

We're low on Marcella lewds, so how about her getting the the D from Leo while Teodora covertly records/takes pics on the whole thing on her phone? Maybe she could even tease and embarrass Leo the next day by showing him the footage he got.

You can substitute Xochitl for Marcella, she's cute and underrated too.

canon Quetzalcoatl doesn't look Mexican either

Yes, they speak neutral Spanish in the show, you can understand it in any Spaniard country.
Movies had a lot of Mexican words (but I think that the accent is the same).
I likes the movies because I learned a lot of strange words, like "chisguete" and "chamaco".

>imgur.com/a/sNGiT
i took a while but that's cause it's hard to organize a threesome sometimes.

Someone draw her feet already.

god bless you drawfag

Teodora in some lingerie, but like from the 60's.

I just got done re-watching Mad Men and all my dick can think about is sixties babes.

Bless u user

Good stuff.

Nice.

messy sketch
always a pleasure.

woo

how do u describe teodora as lewd in mexican

done
>imgur.com/a/oG4uw
hoo

ok i think that's gonna be the last one.

You, sir, are too good.

Bless you.

God bless Aweopalta

I can't put my finger on it, but there's something almost hypnotic about this gif...

shes just adora

adorable*

How's the chance of renewal?

That's the entire point you idiot, Quetzalcoatl was fair skinned and with blonde-ish hair
That was the reason how the spanish actually got to the capital, people thought they were messengers from Quetzalcoatl

Apparently it's getting another movie and a second season

Source of the second season part please ;-;

According to this, they already renewed for a second season

informador.com.mx/entretenimiento/2017/708435/6/las-leyendas-la-nueva-era-de-la-animacion-mexicana.htm

White blue-eyed people have horrible taste in sex buddies.

>de momento sólo se tiene visualizada una temporada.
Which measn that "it's just one season for the moment".
Although the article also says that Ánima studios have been working on the show for two years, and more will come if Netflix wants and kids like it.

Im sorry to tell you this, but they were talking about "Troll hunters"
"Voy a confesarte algo: hay un programa que yo amo en particular y que toda mi familia ama ver, y es “Trollhunters”, una serie creada, escrita y dirigida por Guillermo del Toro. Salió hace poco, pero ya te podemos decir que ya la renovamos para una segunda temporada que saldrá a finales de este año"