totalspoiler.com/index.php/the-thesis-of-plot-twist/
youtube.com/user/TheNationalDex
youtube.com/channel/UCl84oPPKuECe1PbIwDSN1Cg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are posting a video from a year ag
>yesterday
okay

stage 4cancer

This has been posted around 5 times already. Stop.

Why does this keep showing up in my recommended?

But hey, it's just a theory.

not a well designed theory

he masters the youtube algorithm.

Remember that time he had a chance to meet the pope and he just gave him a slip of paper with a steam code for a copy of Undertale?

I bet Mat Doesn't even do any actual research at this point. Has a writer and someone else to think of theory or he just rips them off from a year ago.

totalspoiler.com/index.php/the-thesis-of-plot-twist/

>It would be strange because we know that he is Wolverine.What we deduce from this is that the trailer tries to corroborate Ben Affleck as Wayne, perhaps to confront the majority of fans who didn’t want him or maybe for another simple reason :

>BEN AFFLECK IS NOT BRUCE WAYNE !

>Keep calm. He will be another character wearing the cowl, something that we have seen many times in comic books.Man of Steel tried to show a realistic Superman because of the success of the Nolanverse , they are happening within the same universe. Bruce Wayne is Christian Bale and Joker is Heath Ledger.They are also going to use the question of “Robin-Villain”.It can sound weird, but it’s a tradition in DC’s comic books and animated movies :

>As soon as Jared Leto was cast as Joker, I was the first to say (in English) that he was a Robin. Jared leto’s shoulder marks also appear on Robin’s costume and shoulder marks just can have been done by the constant use of Robin’s costume.What confirm that Jared leto was a Robin, but which Robin? Robin John Blake who was played by Joseph Gordon levitt (obviously they changed the actor for this new phase ) but note how similar Leto and Levitt are in terms of height, weight and face.

Actually, it does have diferent writters for different theories, one of his Game Theory writters also writtes pokemon theories

youtube.com/user/TheNationalDex

and he also does let's plays whit The Completionist

youtube.com/channel/UCl84oPPKuECe1PbIwDSN1Cg

Youtube lore is deep

>If you catch the beginning and the end of character’s name, you will see that Nolan and Goyer knew exactly what they were doing: John blake , we see the word JOKE. For this they put as Easter egg in a music on Suicide squad trailer:

>“I started a joke which started the whole world crying. But I didn’t see that the joke was on me”

>1- I started a joke which started the whole world crying

>2- But I didn’t see that the joke was on me

>3- As Joker , he writes ‘ Joke’s on you Batman’ on Robin custume.Why ?

>Which joke is being referred to?
>1- The end of the Nolan trilogy! It was a joke that Robin John Blake started because the trilogy will continue. When the trilogy ended, everyone cried. Many people even signed a petition and complained in order to get another Nolanverse movie.

>2- However, Robin John Blake is the character that continues the trilogy on the big screen, the joke was on him: john blake.

>3-Because Ben Affleck isn’t Bruce Wayne.

>These are the three points of Plot twist: Trilogy will continue, Jared leto is Robin John blake and Ben affleck isn’t Bruce wayne.

>The “Joke” sprayed graffiti on Robin’s suit shows up below ‘R’ (for Robin) and Jared Leto’s ‘J’ tattoo:

>it's real
wew

>Debunked conspiracy theory
>Hur dur what if it's another Robin
>The Joker was Ness the whole time
>I gave the Pope a copy of Suicide Squad because it represents the comic nerd community

What did MatPat mean by this?

What if the joker is actually just ness from undertale?

>Sup Forums

Who cares?

No he's Steven After Not Surviving

I made it to 5 minutes
>All three robins canonically have been the joker at some point
>Brings up Dark Knight Strikes Again and Batman Beyond Return of the Joker
Red Hood is really stretching it, but I don't think he knows what canonically means.

>it's a Woolie sits uncomfortably in the background trying to correct them episode

This he just hacked the brains of his puberty ridden audience.

Gee matpat bullshit's his vids, I would've never guessed

>It's a Matt rambles on for 20 minutes about stuffing his face with his mafia princess wife while Liam shills another shitty Vita JRPG episode

>Dick Grayson tombstone in Waynes' funeral scene
>born 1982 died 2000

What year is it? Or does it not matter since that's a dream sequence or whatever anyway?

>if my theory is wrong it's because they cut it out of the movies because the creative team was too scared

He also spent a good ten minutes crying about it on camera when people called him a dumb ass for it.

it is ok somebody else gave him a plant

I didn't watch the video but
1) The tombstone doesn't once appear in the movie
2) We can't see the born date

You can put a plant in a room and it makes for a nice decoration. A piece of paper in a room is just some garbage that hasn't been picked up yet.

>it's a "MatPat doesn't know jackshit about horror and believes Five Nights at Freddy's entire story to be a masterfully weaved web" episode
>it's "MatPat cries when people dislike his retarded theories" episode