Bcb - Bittersweet Candy Bowl

If they keep pushing PauloxDaisy I swear to god I'm dropping it! (he said for the n-th time)

I already forgot what Daisy did

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

I hope Augustus chapter is next.

That Daisy colored bear tho

Does this carnival only have bears as prizes? Does Paulo have a thing for them? Does Lucy? win a goldfish in a bag or some shit, come on.

>Paulo has Daisy-colored bear
>Lucy has bears reminiscent to the eye colors of both her and Mike

HMMMMM

>We have to make a room for MikexLucy somehow
Rev up those crack ships!

The day MikexLucy truly becomes canon, I leave. She tried to kill herself for fuck's sake. Nothing should be able to fix this.

But I'd rather watch that sink to unfathomable depths

>Lucy clearly not up to date on Abbey and Daisy
So, any of you degenerate Mikefags still wanna talk shit about how Lucy knew about Abbey and Daisy breaking up when she said this?

Mike must be made to suffer.
For that reason I have been summoned.

I know that feel

Even by Taeshi's standards things have been wildly inconsistent. What gives?

How on earth WOULD she have known? She wasn't even there? Fucking Mikefags.

Actually, her succeeding on the next attempt would fix everything.

lmao

Reel it in there, queer-eye.
God it's been so long since there's been an edit-friendly page. Hope we get something next week.

She ditched those when she left her inner yaoi animu fangirl out again.

I would be okay with Mucy being canon in death. Like, if somehow Mike fucks it up even more and Lucy actually dies, and Mike follows out of guilt. Seems like a rather unlikely end though.

How do you think suitcase feels knowing these threads no longer hit bump limit?
Not even the /trash/ threads do anymore

>Lucy wants to kill herself again
>This time, Auggie isn't around, but Mike has been stalking her like usual
>He's dumb so he actually follows her to the top of the building
>"Don't worry Mike, this time I'm not going to fail, and you'll be finally free. I love you, goodbye"
>Mike tries to stop her, and runs towards her to grab her and pull her away from the edge of the bulding
>He slips on the ice, tumbles against her and both fall to the ground
>Nobody's around this time, and they both die by bleeding to death in each other's arms

Being the spoiled child he is, he probably thinks it our fault rather than any shortcoming of his, Tae's, or the comic's.

Pretty much everyone's either too bored with this chapter, or is discussing it on the anti-concord

that or everybody is pissed that Paulo finally got with Lucy and Tash just threw it all away to force PauloxDaisy

>discussing it on the anti-concord
goddammit namefagging, or is it the one where the "owner" attempted to rimjob Unemployed 'strayan?

What do mikefags have to do with this?

It was gonna happen one of these days.
David has seen it.

Fuck that. Pucy was shit in the first place.

Needs more Daisy and Paulo finding their bodies.

Please define how it is in any way worse than the disaster known as Paulo+Imotou or the regurgitated trash Mike+Lucy

Some of them were claiming back when this page came out that Lucy knew Abbey and Daisy broke up and was laughing at their pain when in actuality she has no idea and was just teasing Augustus because she knows he likes Daisy.
You know, cause they see everything Lucy does as a form of abuse.

shut up fatass aussie

you guys are all naive

PaoloxMike is the only true ship

It's all about Lugustus now, baby.

It would be, in a world that makes sense.

Vero's gonna fuck it up though. We all know it. The truth is in the teddy bears.

Sephiroth deserves the fat bitch

tell me how this is shit. if anything, its ripe for great development for both: lucy learning to get over mike and love someone who loves her back unconditionally and paulo learning to stop thinking about other girls 24/7 and finally show some loyalty and that hes not a boy toy

nah instead lets just have paluo want daisy becuz taeshi has "subtly" shipped them this entire comic

Only our boy Alejandro can fix this mess by raping Lucy

No that would actually be interesting

How about he just kills them all.

Or rapes Daisy to get revenge on Augustus for his living with Lucy.

>things that didn't happen

Okay guys I have some leaked info about the immediate plot line of bcb

Eventually the perspective will shift entirely into Lucy's side of the story as Taeshi painstakingly reproduces 13 reasons why as a furry comic

You heard it here first folks

Hey user, some asshole was claiming it. If they're not here anymore, we're all the better for it.

>Paulo having complicated feelings about a girl
Color me shocked.

life truly is a bittersweet candy bowl

I always thought the intent during the comic was to get these two together over time. But it was also obvious that if that was the case, Vero was bungling it hard.

What exactly has she done right post-Apulpoco anyway?

i sure love that he's been like this the entire comic. i guess development is just too much for taeshi

Complicated feelings was what it looked like back at Acapulco, when David tried to push his ship on him.
Complicated feelings were clearly readable in Carry Me where he found himself still in love with someone else while he was in a relationship.
This, however, just looks unnatural to me. But maybe that's what it is - just me, being weird.

It's shit.
If you really believe him getting with Lucy will stop him from thinking about other girls, then there's a problem.
He's claimed to love Tess at their early high school days, even go as far to almost lose his virginity to her, before it was interrupted by Lucy at Acapulco and yet, he occasionally flirts with other girls infront of Tess, hurting her, and causing their drift.
Let's not forget how fucking insecure Paulo is as he proceeded to get together with three girls, two of which he had sex with, only because David no longer found him to be
>"muh manly cool guy."
And when Mike questioned Paulo's actions towards Abbey during the gay arc, it caused Paulo to go fucking ballistic and prove everyone how he's "totally not gay and still got muh manly charms."
Even if Lucy and Paulo were to get together, it'll get one character to go
>"hey polo why are you so affectionate with lucy isn't that gay lol,"
which will cause Paulo's insecure ass to retaliate and will probably form a harem, cheating Lucy on the way, just so he could prove one idiot on how "he's still got it," resetting his character back to zero once more.
It's a vicious fucking cycle with Paulo's development, and honestly Lucy can do fucking better.

So you're saying "David a shit" and not Paulo, yet claiming it's polo?

Nigga stop contradicting yourself like you're the bootyblasted bogan.

>Later that night
>Sudden move in the dark
I live... AGAIN!

>David is a mary-sue but its ok because he's bisexual and the comic relief

>Missing the point
Ok you're a retard, thanks for letting me know.

Also nice dubs you fuck

Paulo's interest in girls is not particularly high, especially for a teenage boy.

Nor has he ever been interested in Daisy...until now because muh railroad ship.

I guess those scenes of Paulo and Daisy being friendly with each are supposed to foreshadow this, but that doesn't work because being friendly with your friend doesn't mean you want to fuck.

But this comic has always been rotten at depicting friendship. Sue adores Lucy but only appears when she has a specific plot purpose to serve. David and Paulo are besties but only talk when it involves Paulo's love life. Daisy doesn't actually seem to be close to anyone because Mike certainly doesn't give a shit.

AAActually the head don't look that big this time.

>Paulo's interest in girls is not particularly high, especially for a teenage boy.

You forgot the two virtue signalling characters added in waay too late to make sense, yet is still getting forced in like a retard trying to put a square peg in a round hole.

Having sex with two girls, having two longish-term relationships (one rather informal), and having a couple of crushes over the course of about three years is not extremely active.

Oh, and he flirted with literally who that one time.

>flash of anger gives him strength

True. I don't think I'll bother with the edits today

Did we get through to her!?

Still noticeable especially in second or sixth panel.

Also lol pencil necks.

The proportions seem to be rather consistent this page, as well

So why doesn't he just spill about Abbey and Daisy? I guess it's not completely clear if they broke up or not...at leas to the characters. We know that Abbey is getting ditched to railroad PauloxDaisy.

Or maybe he feels guilty about his role in causing the fight?

And then there's this thing from a few years ago.

Reminder that AugustusxLucy is the IDEAL ship for all based Mike-haters.

Mike will be a little suspicious of Paulo's intentions at first, but he will eventually accept PauloxLucy and be happy for them.

Mike will be FOREVER butthurt and concerned over Lucy if she chooses Augustus.

But ... why?

because he is too "dangerous" and they all think he was going to rape Daisy for some reason.

Because is loathed and feared as a vicious rapist....I guess. No one actually seems to have an interaction with or opinion of him other than Daisy, Abbey, and Lucy.

Mike was cross to see him in the library that one time I guess.

Don't think so. This chapter was already done while she was publishing the previous one.
Although she might have done some edits to the heads. I doubt she or luggage man even read those threads anymore

Sadly it means diddly squat for those slightly older weebified pages and the "improved" pages that replaced those apperantly "problematic" pages from back when the art wasn't bordering to being hot garbage

These should've at least, like, shown some thought bubble or inner emotion during this conversation similar to when they were studying together.

The point is Paulo is so insecure that he'll cheat on lucy at the drop of a hat anyway. He openly flirted with other girls infront of tess at one point he resolved to well in school and secure hus own future but David just teases him about how Paulo isn't such a stud anymore and he starts sleepijg around again and flunkong school.

Watch, Daisy is going to make one move on Paulo or David is going to strongly suggest his OTP should be happening right now and Paulo will just ditch lucy.

Rape is always an option.

That came out in a mess. My bad

1. Paulo attraction to Tess always looked like a strong infatuation. He didn't seem to paritucally care until he was thrown into a heady atmosphere that overwhelmed him.

2. Tess rejected Paulo. Although this gets complicated by them fooling around a bit in Mexico nothing else ever came of it. Tess' anger at Paulo fucking Jess and Rachel never made sense.

3. When Paulo was with Jasmine the way he started thinking about Lucy (after quite a while, not right away) really bothered him. He took loyalty to Jasmine quite seriously. When he decided he just couldn't stop thinking about Lucy he immediately went to break up with her as the honest thing to do.

The "promiscuous while being in a relationship" one is Daisy, get your shit straight.

She'd dump anybody for Mike, 'least Polo is actively trying to figure out his shit compared to her.

>Not superior DomMikexSubAugustus

Step up your game

That's why it's so perfect.
Not only is it so sweet it gives me diabetes, it also drives Mike crazy.

I'll raise with Pauke.

>namefagging

>adult Lucy with edgy teen Augustus
TIME PARADOX

Jesus Christ.

If I didn't namefag, how would you know I was here, other than the pervasive aura of rage I feel towards Mike?

>Paulo will just ditch lucy.
I'll drop the fucking comic if Paulo ditches Lucy over Daisy. There was no buildup at all for Pausy.
All the comic Paulo has been going about Lucy and how much he loved her. All the buildup lead to that.
And NOW, all it got to disasseble years of buildup was a goddamn anime cliché and a REALLY SUBTLE arrow going through Paulo's heart.
If someone has more willpower left than me, please find and paste more of the PauloxLucy buildup throughout the comic.
I'm just short of any fucks to give anymore.

I admit since I was just trying to lay the other guys arguement out better I don't actually know either way about paulo flirting in front of tess. I do remember Daisy doing that though, so I'll just take your word for it. Maybe that user was confused too.

If anyone has a source either way I'd appreciate it.

You must be new around here

That's a good point he was vrry loyal. I wonder if in the same vein as his break up with jasmine for lucy he'll break up with lucy over daisy.

Gravitational force has to be very minor in their world.

Augustus truly grows up, he just keeps the same clothes for years.
>Lucy and Augustus been dating for a few years now
>Lucy in college, Augustus working odd jobs here and there to help pay for her college
>Auggie still has those stupid clothes from high school that he wears around the house
>"Augustus, seriously, take those stupid clothes off"
>"You know you love them, babe"

The only reason im still reading this comic is to see sandy crushing mike's soul to a bloody pulp. Get on with it already Taeshi.

That's the only reason a lot of us still read.

I just want to see mike meet Tyrone and lose what ever small drop of testosterone he has left

thank you

He better watch where he's going, otherwise he's gonna trip and either be unable to get up due to the size of his dang head or his neck will snap.

She'll force him to watch her getting destroyed by a pack of dogs, and he'll like it because it makes her happy.

Mike uprising when?

Fold out a lawn chair and grab a cold one, welcome to the club.