Joker based on drug cartel kingpins

>Joker based on drug cartel kingpins
>Harley based on Nancy Spungen
>characters influenced by street crime culture from Europe, Japan, and America's black and Latin American communities

Considering the Suicide Squad team's approach to storytelling through costuming and design sensibilities, how would you redesign your favorite DC characters to fit them into the Suicide Squad?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/markhughes/2015/09/04/batman-writer-paul-dini-reveals-his-reaction-to-suicide-squad/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What do we do when Superman bursts into the White House?
>Send a guy with a boomerang

brilliant.

Neon lights, on the nose music choices, and a lengthy introduction sequence.

>Joker based on drug cartel kingpins
>Harley based on Nancy Spungen
I thought they where based on Die antwoord

Still EASILY the dumbest reasoning they could've come up with. I know Ostranders SS debut was against a giant alien monster in Invasion but the rest of the book was mostly against smaller tier powered villains or political kills

You fell for the memes then

No you send in the man who can CLIMB ANYTHING.

>not sending in a clown slut with the power of her dyed pussy.

I never understood why the suicide squad ever needed Quinn.

>Missing the point that the witch was the anti Superman weapon

or they could hide kryptonite in the boomerang

Debbie Harry is premo

How to spot someone who didn't watch the movie

Waller literally explains Boomer's place on the team in the movie.

Leto Joker is gangsta David Bowie

This movie was so fucking horrid, never spending money on a dc film again.

It is those details that enrich a movie.

>implying you ever did
Back to Marlel with you.

Bronze Tiger gets zip-up hoodie and no shirt. Its yellow so it looks kinda like Bruce Lee's famous outfit, and he's covered in scars that look like tiger stripes.

That way he'd call back to people's idea of a down on his luck athlete training, as well as the most famous martial artist in movie history. Plus his scars would show he'd been through a lot of shit.

Themesong: Eye of the Tiger

Heck yeah fellow Marvelbro!

Joker was based on David Bowie though

and Harley was based on Debbie Harry you fucking idiot.

See imgur.com/a/ZQUxg

The characters themselves you mongoloid

kinda autistic, but a good series of infographs none the less

Aladdin Sane, indeed.

what? How are the characters in anyway based off what you claim in the OP other than your own shitty interpretation/fanfiction of the movie? This whole thread is full of people proving you wrong.

It's obvious Lawler was scraping the bottom of the barrel because she can't get a hold of anything else more powerful

Where are they going to find Kryptonite if Luther had them and then Batman stole it?

forbes.com/sites/markhughes/2015/09/04/batman-writer-paul-dini-reveals-his-reaction-to-suicide-squad/

>“Jared Leto’s version of that is almost like a decadent rockstar,” he said, “and there’s a little bit of Sid and Nancy to the Joker and Harley look, which I always felt would not be a bad look if they were in a live-action movie.”

I'm pretty sure she explicitly states they're trying to get their hands on anyone.

I'll rewatch SS after WW tonight, but yeah, the squad we got is literally a farm team, which explains why Flagg is frustrated all the time.

This. She even mentions that the only reason Boomer is on the team is because he has had run-ins with Flash, and Slipknot is there because their mission is TO CLIMB A BUILDING

>Slipknot is there because their mission is TO CLIMB A BUILDING
I'm fucking retarded for not realizing this

They got Diablo

Hey a guy dressed up like a giant Bat almost killed Superman, so why not.