Was Recess ever that good?

Was Recess ever that good?

Other urls found in this thread:

recess.wikia.com/wiki/Economics_of_Recess
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just wonder why did they disowe him after the stickers had no value anymore.

I can't remember this episode that well, what exactly was his business strategy again for getting rich again?

Vague memories here but I think he just worked many jobs, getting many stickers until he built up a hoard of them.

I remember liking the movie a lot. Can't really remember the episodes.

Same. Overall I would say it just okay.

i feel the opposite

recess.wikia.com/wiki/Economics_of_Recess

It was really fucking boring compared to other shows of that time.

I mean he started to be a dick at the end, can we really hate TJ after seen him working his ass off to show others that you can scape poverty by your own hands?

this show, ironically, came on right when i got home from school. super comfy show

You know how a lot of shows are kinda awkward for the first few episodes till people making find there grove? Recess never managed to get past that phase.

>inb4 that pasta

it had some smart writing.
i thought it was pretty enjoyable overall

TJ's a pretty tender chubby shot, even cuter than Mikey

Which character had the most attractive mom?

I can't remember what any of them looked like but i would hazard a guess that TJ's mom would be the hottest

>Mikey
He was a faggot and my least favorite character

I wanna say Spanillei had the best mom but I can't remember any if them

TJ's sister was cute.

spineli rule 34 is one of my 1st faps so theres that

disney channel kino

he started from the bottom and built his buiness making shady loans and hiring older kids to collect in typical 50s mob boss fashion

it was a pretty good episode, i remember the pokemon cards craze when we were lucky to get enough money to buy some candy if mom had a good day or we washed the cars, that shit was like having money to us and we treated it as such

Oh man, thinking back now, the mania around those cards and the card economy was nuts. I remember one of the kids from my neighborhood stole the rack of cards by the counter from the 7-Eleven.

Or maybe he just tried to do it. I don't remember if he got away with it. I just remember that he got a lifetime-ban from the store.

I remember that we all thought he was a dumb asshole for even trying to pull that stunt, but we also sort of understood the motivation.

Pokemon was just fucking crazy. I feel pretty old at times when I hear of the newest little fads that kids are into nowadays, but none of their shit can compare to how stupidly overblown Pokemon was. If ever there was a time to complain about the stupid shit that kids are into, it was back then.

good show
sjws and the like wish they could have pulled off issues as good as this show

it's hit or miss and nostalgia is a hell of a drug but there are plenty of good episodes. It was was mature in a fun way. Like classic spongebob it's a show with jokes for kids and adults so you can watch it with your parents. Not the best show but still pretty good.

I think it was a pretty great show, but i guess i am a bit biased, because i always liked stories where kids act like an adult society

This post is underrated

I rewatched most of the first season on youtube recently, and it's solid. Writing's good and there's some really far out gags in it that they would've never flown on modern Disney.

It's not bad. It's Hogan's Heroes but in a schoolyard.

there's hardly ever any Recess threads,you gotta sauce me,boss.

Recess was an okay show as a kid,but rewatching as an adult,it's kind of obvious that the writing was meant for older kids of the generation.

Almost every episode was a different takealmost ripoff on different forms of media.Twilight zone episodes,war allegories,film noir,the list goes on and on.

In fact,I think that there are very few "original" episodes where TJ and the gang weren't in situations that were similar to popular media.

The Omega Kids
One Stayed Clean
The Box

There was a lot of mature material to digest,especially in episodes like The Box where TJ has a nervous breakdown.

I'm guessing he talking about that Prickley quote but with one of the lines changed to something about fucking Spinelli

Did your schools have unwritten role system that just naturally gave everybody their own job? I remember how my class had one kid as the emperor and his word was the law. I was his propaganda minister, even though his jock and chad bodyguards usually outranked me.