Star vs Nefcy ever allowing Starco to happen

At around 20:30
youtube.com/watch?v=bme4NT7FleE

"You can never make everybody happy, there will always be people- but I also think people like to be upset, you know? If you think about what’s the show, what is like- what show would it be if it were just “We’re gonna have Star and Marco get together and they will be like so happy”, the end. There’s no show, what is that show? No one would watch that show. So you have to keep it exciting."

Other urls found in this thread:

animationmagazine.net/events/disney-series-creator-daron-nefcy-coming-to-klik/?doing_wp_cron=1496383270.8656530380249023437500
imgur.com/a/ODX5S
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>you have to keep it exciting
What did she mean by this?

Also around 46:30, someone asks if something went on between Hekapoo and Marco:

"I don’t know, Marco had a long time to be on his own…" (very suggestive voice, everybody goes "wooooh!"). Hekapoo confirmed for cucking Star with Marco.

She means they have to figure out ways to drag out Starco to keep it from happening until the very series finale, if ever. Finding various girls for Marco to cuck Star with, etc.

>Implying he didn't brutally rape the clones before snapping their necks

Poor Star. I feel bad for her. Even with Jackie out of the picture Nefcy will find some way to separate her from Marco's dick.

For now. And when the time comes, she's gonna fuck him until he's dry.

Nefcy also confirmed in the meet and greet that Marco still has all his memories from his 16 years with Hekapo. He needs a woman, not a little girl.

Isn't Hekapoo brain dead? I don't think she's ever gonna be the same, user, I'm sorry.

Okay, gonna need a sauce if this is a fucking series

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

I see the cuck posters are awake and well.

Where the fuck you getting all this?

Someone should send these to Nefcy.

Just to gauge her reaction.

>no Tom
I'm disappointed

He probably saved all of them during the cuckposting month after the season finale.

Sauce for any of them?

>Nefcy will laugh and show them to the people who work on the show.

>Marco really does have 16 years of experience
>and he really did smash.
God Bless Nefcy

Nefcy herself (as Starfan13) said in the livestream chat that the Magic High Comission would be back. Lekmet may be dead for good since he was turned to dust, but I'm sure we'll see more Heka.

I'm sure she's well aware of them.

This.

She's pretty great.

All the cuck art is pretty much the same. No originality. Its like how every NTR involves a fat bald man.

Nefcy's a cuck if starco doesn't happen. I bet she's lying or will have them get together late season four.

I took her statement as more of "we can't have them get together yet, it would be boring." We gotta see Star and Marco grow more before they get together, pretty much like Kim and Ron.

When a showrunner says letting the obvious couple get together would be boring, all that tells me is that they're shit at writing stories without bullshit drama.

/sveg/ wouldn't have as half as much of the traffic it has these days, were it not for the relationship drama.

It took forever for Katara and Aang to get together, and ATLA was pretty alright writing wise.

>Nefcy's a cuck if starco doesn't happen
She literally is, that's why she does this to Star.

Yeah, but the show creators made it a part of both their character development and didn't claim the show would be boring if they got together. Also, the ATLA writers have shown their quality fluctuates a lot so not sure that's the best example.

Maybe. Maybe not. However I'm still curious. You anons should try and send her some cuck art and post reactions if you can. For.... science.

Shows now-a-days will always rely on drama. Be it relationship drama, familial drama, and so on. Its just to be expected at this point.

Here's the detailed transcript:

[46:26] Q: I have another question. In... Running with Scissors, was actually there something between Hekapoo and Marco? Because it looked like it potentially. (The audience says "Ooooohhh!")
>"I don't know, Marc—er, Marco went a long time with being on his own."

[46:42] Q: So like, in the psychology of his character, I mean, he grew up, up through 30. And... he came back to Earth and he's like in 14, but I'm sure he hasn't... uhh, forgotten everything he learned in—in Mewni. So...
>"Yeah, he's—he's, ya know, he's always been an old soul, I feel like, and I think that uhh... it just... he's an old soul, but still. But he has his memories, yeah."

I'm surprised, I would have expected her to flat-out deny it. Instead she says it's uncertain, but purposely reminds us that he "went a long time with being on his own" (16 years).

IMO it's practically confirmed, but she can't say it out loud.

What a time to be alive.

She's not even out of the picture

I like Marco and Jackie a lot.

That's cool. I hope Jackie actually gets more character in season 3 so she's not just a living prop.

How about Marco on his own?

Everyone likes Marco
It's Jackie that's the polarizing one.

She's still more of one compared to a lot of characters but compare season 2 jackie to season 1 Jackie. At least she feels like a person now.

Stop with the cuckoldry this is a Christian dog
sweater knitting board.

I can already sense where her character is going in season 3 based on her facial expressions in the season 2 finale.
Bitch is gonna be jealous.

Yeah she will be to some degree
And that's natural

I come into this thread and the very first reply is gay trap shit. Why am I not surprised.

>enter thread
>TONS of Hekapoo
Off to a good start

you're on 4chin you fucknugget

>gay trap shit
>Star, who is female, is forcing herself upon Marco, who is male
?????

>gay
That's regular Star fucknugget. And even if it wasn't, where do you think we are?

As Jashi trash, you have my sympathies.

Because Star and Marco have to suffer first.

>So you have to keep it exciting
Ie, she's teasing the crowd with angst and suffering before it happens since that's more interesting

She's talking about narative tension. She isnt saying starco will never happen. She's saying that the question of "will it happen" is far more compelling than the statement "It happened"

Narrative tension in a childrens cartoon. What a magical time we live in.

Meanwhile, we know that the 2 main characters in Miraculous Ladybug are gonna get together.

Moon clearly thought there was a chance to bring him back, she doesn't seem like the sentimental type who'd take the time to scoop up some ashes in addition to his horn when she and the rest are in immediate mortal danger.

I need sauce for that good cuck shit

>Miraculous Ladybug
is that show even still going in english?
Last episode i saw was the birth of that Vixen user

Go to Paheal and use tags, as though you weren't a useless noodle

There are two threads on 8ch's /cuckquean/ board about SVTFOE.

Thread post numbers are 5695 and 8257.

Well he may come back and he may not. She could've just wanted his ashes to let him get a proper burial, that doesn't seem overly sentimental. But the rest of them are definitely coming back.

>thread finally reappears
>Tons of hekashit and tired old cuck memes
Hope it gets deleted sgain

>When you really want to make your Smut fic canon but don't want to lose your job

You wish. Marinette is a cuck haha.

t. Janna
Marco is happy where he is

They'll probably let you watch if you stay quiet.

t. salty starcofag

She's right and has a good point

fucking favorite cuck meme
the artstyle just makes it

THE LEVELS OF KEKNESS IS REACHING CRITICAL MASS.

Oh shit wrong pic don't click on that my bad.

>Someone should send these to Nefcy.
>Just to gauge her reaction.
Don't be this guy.

what is that

>it's back

>gif
Nice try, virus-kun.
Araki warned me about you

I don't want to be. That's why I'm asking you.

But I still want to see what she thinks about the fruit of her work so to speak.

*ring*

>You will never do gay trap shit with Star
Just kill me now

animationmagazine.net/events/disney-series-creator-daron-nefcy-coming-to-klik/?doing_wp_cron=1496383270.8656530380249023437500

I mean you could just tweet her this imgur album

imgur.com/a/ODX5S