>Fake and Gay

several month old news is not news

you just want to start shit

fuck off and die

Duh.

Could care less.

/u/ wins again, I guess.

It's an article looking for clicks.

That said, Rucka is right. Diana was raised around women, her sexual tastes are tailored to and satisfied by women. In Rebirth Diana had an ongoing relationship with another Amazon that she left behind when she left Themyscera for the world of men.

Now that she's in Man's World, she can also find men attractive, because sexuality is a spectrum rather than a box.

If her being some lesbo means it avoids the horrible romances between Superman or Batman, I fully endorse her pegging.

She's bisexual

Well I never liked when she was with Supes or Bat
Lesbian snu snu when?

Straight women really get the short end of the stick with this kind of stuff. Every time there's a strong female character she also ends up being gay so the writers can hit two quotas with one stone. Xena had the same problem.

so your saying being gay isn't a genetic thing

so by that logic gay couples should not adopt kids because they will turn them gay?

The kid would still would still have contact with females, so no, stop being retarded.

Rucka's lesbian fetish strikes again

I don't understand why this is news. Wonder Woman was a lesbian by virtue of living on an island full of women. I just seriously doubt that she'd pick an nonathletic, ugly ham beast who refuses to fight or call herself a woman as a partner.

No, I don't make that correlation.

It would be more accurate that raising a boy or girl in a commune/world where they live with their own sex, with no interaction with another sex, can more likely result in homosexuality.

again you're saying that being homosexual isn't a genetic thing

I'm sorry but that is not how amazons work. Even in lore amazons were known to kidnap men and use them soley for reproductive purposes only. So fuck off with your shit.

homosexuality isn't a genetic thing, it's just poor rationalized adultery with another person of the same sex.

To put it another way, Diana is prison gay.

What fucking difference does it make?

DC Amazons (aside from Azzarello) cut off all contact with the outside world you casual.

The world's most popular female superhero is bisexual.

That feels wrong.

....But then she discovered cock and never looked back.

All women are bisexual.

There's no such thing as a "straight, " woman. Women are sexually fluid. Men tend to fall under strict sexual outcomes.

Old as fuck.
>interview drops
>Wondy fans collectively go "No shit."
>everyone else goes APESHIT HOLY FUCK
The fact anyone was even remotely surprised by this, or had a problem with it, will never stop being hilariously stupid.

Like, come on, that Paradise Island joke is older than most of Sup Forums's parents.

That was New 52 Amazons.

The Amazons of Rebirth return to an earlier idea of the Amazons of them being immortal. So long as they remain on the island, they will never age or likely die.

Diana is unique in that she was a made child and raised among the Amazons in Themyscera, whereas the others existed as Amazons before Themyscera was seperated from the world of men and granted power by their patrons.

I can imagine being a straight woman on Themyscira would be terrible. I get your point, but I wanted to make a tangential statement.

I personally don't believe that it is.

Thanks to based Rucka that was all just a bad fever dream.

she's just as "queer" as the gems from steven universe - she comes from an all-female society. what do folks expect? i always liked her with batman, though.

>Bisexual
>Sexually fluid
Stop using tumblr buzzwords that don't exist

>Batman
>with anyone
They should stick people like you on an island somewhere.

This. Also it's amazing how the LTGBQAssholes seem to never understand that sex is part of reproduction. To them it's just a physical urge to be satisfied which they have for unexplainable mystic reasons not worth bothering with. Which would work great if kids didn't pop out and they didn't want to take care of them.

Saying that, it leads one to ask how Amazons reproduce or not or if they want or care too. Their romantic feelings should, like all creatures, stem from their reproductive habits. "She's a lesbian because there are only girls around" really doesn't cut it from the "gay is genetic and not influenced by environment" angle that these same people depend upon to have normal equal human rights.

>Bisexual
>tumblr buzzwords

You need to be over 18 to post here.

Not him, but nobody likes bisexuals. They're loathed by straights for being degenerates and hated by gays for being a coward that can't decide if they're gay or not.

>it leads one to ask how Amazons reproduce

The Amazons of Themyscera do not age or die, so long as they remain on the island. If they leave the island, they cannot return to it and become mortal.Their population number does not change.

take your post-moderism horse shit and fuck off

Fuck off with your gender studies bullshit

I know, I know, but they had great chemistry in the DCAU. It has the same appeal as Robin and Raven in the TT series to me. I love when emotionally fractured characters find small and precious moments of intimacy with each other - and these relationships normally don't culminate either (i.e. Robin/Starfire, Superman/Wondy in that AU comic.)

As a straight male with a strong attraction to the idea of ffm threesomes, I endorse and encourage female bisexuality as much as possible.

>post-moderism

Has nothing to do with this. You have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

I'll stay right here and keep posting.

Here's your (you)

This is Sup Forumsmblr user. What were you expecting, rational discussion?

>Greg Rucka explains about why Wondie must cater to his fetish in spite of the fact that everyone knows Wondie is bisexual and has been with woman in the past.

I never thought I'd say this word, but if there ever was an example of genuine mansplaining, this would be it.

You're not breaking new ground here, Rucka. Fuck off.

>Sexually fluid
>Not a Tumblr buzzword

You need to go back

If never heard the term bisexual before tumblr stared then you are underage.

I'd be okay with Wonder Woman dating women when she's not paired with Steve or Bruce.

I never said anything about Sexually fluid you moron, learn to read.

>liberal admits sexuality is nurture and not nature

>being a wonderbats shipper
Now that's true degeneracy right there.

You do have selective reading skills though

would it cause SJWs to froth at the mouth, if a new origin story was crafted to show that themyscira has men living with side by side with the women

I'm saying bisexuality is more bullshit shoved out by jew gender studies professors like how there are 36 different genders

That's what I personally believe, yes.

The fuck does queer mean nowadays?

You're a fucking idiot. If you have no idea that all this gender bending sexual fluidity stems from post modernist assholes like Michel Foucault and his marxist contemporaries.

Why?

Always saw Themyscira as a kind of whacked out immortal nunnery, full of study and submission to the gods sort of stuff. Never really attributed sexual relationships to it.

But it seems everything is sexual relationships now, concepts of fraternity and sisterhood are out the window. Characters can't have an emotional bond without it being declared gay love by one peanut gallery or the other.

>W-Well you can can't read either
embarrassing.

>Why?
Because them being at all romantically connected ruins both of their settings.

Anything that's not straight but also doesn't fall under the lgbt categories.

How so?

I don't think so, possibly because you're misinterpreting post-modernism.

I do agree the degree of identities is absurd and frankly ridiculous, but they all fit on the sexuality spectrum.

>He legitimately believes it's possible to turn the frogs gay and that conversions camps can actually work
We lad

>Always saw Themyscira as a kind of whacked out immortal nunnery.
Well that's your own fault and is something that actually contradicts everything we've seen. Themyscria is full of weird lesbian sex games and everyone wants to bone Diana.

But Diana belongs with Batwoman?

Concepts of fraternity and sisterhood have been laced with sexuality for centuries if not millennia.

Because lesbian orgies duh. Any word on when Morrison is doing Wonder Woman Earth-1 Volume 2?

Because Writers would have Wonder Woman save Gotham's psychopaths or be defeated them.

It didn't mean grrrrrl power feminist dyke shit either

And?

No, that is not what i'm saying. I'm saying that much of the human condition is determined greatly by outer influences, including sexuality.

bisexuality is a term that dates back to the 19th century and just describe people who are attracted to both sex which is actually a thing, unlike all those new gender or sexual fluidity which are just meme term that were created after the SJW influx.

Not really, Lesbianism is an extremely modern idea.

Because Female Sexuality honestly is not as Overpowering as a Men's Sexuality.

I'm sure Sappho was just really good friends to all those women.

Why would she do that all of the sudden? Clark cares about Bruce deeply and doesn't just take care of Gotham himself. I don't see why it would change anything.

user, how modern is modern to you?

This is basically a storyline from Promethea.

You know most of Sappho's work is about fucking dudes right?

Sappho's work is famous because she was a female philosopher, acting exactly like every philospher was.

Buggering their students of either gender.

Hell, stupid scholars still push she was a schoolteacher, when none of her works credit her as a teacher.

Why does it matter when a term is invented? What is your cutoff line? If it's okay if it dates back to the 19th century, is it also okay if the term originates in the 20th? Where do you specifically draw the line where it becomes a "meme term"?

>frogs gay
Didn't the other black science man do that?

18th century. Hell, the idea of overpowering sexuality is just as recent.

Trust women to degrade humanity further with wanton lusts.

But I thought lesbianism was an extremely modern idea. Now all of a sudden women were buggering women in the 7th century BC.

You'd have to have Down's Syndrome to not know this or be upset by it.

>wonder woman is queer, confirms comics writer from the fucking 40s

That's cool but when is Nubia going to come back and make out with her sister.

>Why would she do that all of the sudden?
Having them romantically invilved would mean bringing each other into their lives,.writers ain't gonna be putting Batman into themyscria going toe to toe with the amazons, they're gonna go with what the masses know and the masses know Batman and Gotham city.
>that's an assumption
Based on fact

Sexuality being a solid state and not just what you prefer to slam your dick into is a very modern idea.

Hell, Sappho herself had a huge hardon for big burly men, often comparing them to Ares.

Plus the implication that you're only strong if you want to fuck chicks.

Sure is tumblr in here. Don't you fucks have SCUM manifesto feminist sessions to be at?

What do you call people who have sexual relationships with both men and women?

outer influences like a shock from Mike 'AC/DC for LGBT' Pence, am I right?

For fun, I decided to look up some actual scholarship. Here's a very long quote: "Chinese chronicles and historical sources reveal two areas in which lesbianism was common: the harem and certain provinces in Canton. In ancient China keeping concubines was a privilege of the emperors or the wealthy. A man's wealth was measured by the number of concubines he kept... The Li-Chi (The Book of Rites) states that until the age of 50 a husband should enter the pleasure pavilion of his wife once every third day, of his concubines every fifth day. But the number of concubines made this prescription a physical impossibility. The lack of sexual outlet, the social isolation, and the close proximity of women made the harem a fertile ground for the development of lesbian relationships. Van Gulik (1961) and Humana and Wang (1971) have described such practices in detail. In addition to pudendal contact, clitoral stimulation, and cunnilingus, the use of artificial penises was also favored. The existence of various artificial penises made of polished ivory or lacquered wood serves to illustrate the degree of sophistication of lesbian practice in China. In a Ming period painting, such a dildo is illustrated in a lesbian love scene. A double-ended dildo with two loops of silk cord in the middle was also used to enable both partners to obtain simultaneous pleasure."

But yeah, "overpowering sexuality" is totally a sign of the degradation of modern society. Maybe you can change your definition of modern to post-1400 to account.

this really feels like something a bisexual would say because they think everyone is bi too

>looks at golden age
>looks at Diana's writer and creator
Yes, and?

>Lesbian acts
>This must mean they were exclusively Lesbians
>in a fucking Harem
>Basically a fucking Sex Prison

I'm not saying girls didn't fuck girls, I'm saying being a Homosexual is a rather new idea.