Batman, Lex Luthor set this up! I won't fight you!

>Batman, Lex Luthor set this up! I won't fight you!

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/wonder-woman-movie-dceu-changes-explained/
ign.com/articles/2016/04/08/zack-snyder-reveals-how-missing-scene-explains-pivotal-batman-v-superman-moment
youtube.com/watch?v=BRfpZD2ggx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I understand, lets go stop him together

I'm glad we didn't have our titular fight, instead playing a clever trick on the audience and being true to our characters

>Fuck you alien, i have spergs

"shoot's kryptonite"

He was in the process of saying that, and then gor interrupted by Batdickery.

>Fuck you Aryan, I have -bergs
What did he mean by this?

and then proceeded to fight him anyway

>Superman so slow he can be owned by Batdickery trying to explain something extremely simple
Its natural selection at that point.

>he really thinks Batman would have listened

its like youve never read Batman before.

well yeah, batman was a killer bent on killing him

>Worlds greatest detective
>Not listening

Superman's plan was...what again? Try to explain something to him, then just kill him.

Because immobilizing him would have done fuck-all for the situation.

real good written supes wouldn't have lifted a finger

you can even have the dumb "Martha" thing at the end, but Superman fighting back at all was stupid

>pretending Batman isnt the most headstrong, self-assured person in comics

again, its like you never read Batman. This is the same man who had a way to kill every member of the Justice League

Let's be honest though. The fight it's based off of was pretty stupid too. Only this one had an even dumber reason for it.
>Muh 1% chance

>real good written supes wouldn't have lifted a finger

Its like you've never read Superman before

Explain it to him, force him to listen, if he wouldnt then immobilize him.... why dont you think immobilizing would work? Are you dumb?

>I posted it again

>he really thinks it was because muh 1%

dude that was just a rationalization of his fear of Superman and his projecting onto him, it wasnt the literal reason. Or did you think all that shit about Batman being detached from humanity and all that guilt stuff was there for no reason?

Like the whole movie is about people projecting onto Superman, this is easy man.

This is also the same man who in every other circumstance figures out that he's being manipulated before anyone else.

In this, he's literally being told that he's being trolled and goes on anyway.

Did you completely fucking forget why he was even there in the first place? Do you literally only remember that scene, you Sup Forums piece of shit?

If he doesn't kill Batman, Luthor kills his mother. Its possible that with Batman's help they can avert that.

Immobilizing Batman does literally nothing for him. Its just a plot-induced stupidity, because immobilization still just leads to Superman having to kill him and at that point he may as well have heat-visioned him from across the bay while still standing in front of Luthor.

>one guy reads comics and uses them as proof to why he likes BvS
>the other doesnt read comics and cant back up his opinions

hmmm really makes you think

Why didn't Superman just lazer Luthor and go find Martha?

>Why should I believe you? You're a threat to humanity.

Are you retarded?

>Immobilizing Batman does literally nothing for him

Uh, it would make Luthor think Batman was dead long enough to get his mother back. I mean I dont think Superman really had a plan beyond forcing Batman to listen, he was kind of fucked and knew it. Superman wasnt really in a position to be making plans anyway.

He's only capable of appearing when Lois needs him, he has to find everyone else the old fashioned way.

>why didnt Superman have a autistically perfect plan while under immense pressure and on a time limit

jesus christ you are the worst

Lex told Superman that if his henchmen didn't hear from him then they kill Martha.

Its like a fucking cartoon setup where the character instead of fucking saying what he needs to say keeps saying "but..but...but..." its retarded, infantile, and patethic.

Honstely, its like the entire movie was written by the guy who wrotte Naruto or something. You are trying to justify some of the dumbest versions of these characters ever on live action.

You're telling me Superman couldn't find a woman in an hour?

Sorry for expecting Snyderman to act like Superman in a Steelman movie.

Yeah but Superman can hear a fly shit in China, why couldn't he just listen for her heartbeat or something?

>This is also the same man who in every other circumstance figures out that he's being manipulated before anyone else.

Uh not really. Did you never read OMAC Initiative? Dude got played hard. Batman isnt a god man, he makes mistakes. And this is a Batman who had been retired for years and was somewhat crazed with guilt.

Read some more Batman, stuff like Batman Year 100, Batman Shaman, or the Strange Apparitions arc.

Also like
said

imagine being such a fucking contrarian gremlin that you're an apologist for this dogshit

user, you don't understand. This Superman only has powers when the plot calls for it.

Sure, he hears Lane have a sharp intake of breath and suddenly appears from the other side of the world already in full costume. But in order for the climax to happen, he had to suddenly and inexplicably lose that power!

this Superman cant, infact it was made explicitly clear in this universe that he really really needs to concentrate his super hearing for it to work well.

There was even a cut scene where he tries listening around the city for Martha but there is too much noise.

>Batman, LexDUUMM DUM DUM DUM DUUUMM

>This Superman only has powers when the plot calls for it.
>This Superman

Referencing a fucking Rucka story doesn't help your case any.

>Sure, he hears Lane have a sharp intake of breath and suddenly appears from the other side of the world already in full costume.

When does that happen? In the beginning? Because he was specifically watching Lois from space then. When Lex pushes her? He was already flying back from the mountain and heard her scream....

What scene was this? I don't remember a scene like that

Other Supermans gain extra powers. This one just loses core ones.

>Can watch Lois from space and hear her scream from miles away
>Can't find his mom in the same city

>hurr durr my one true anything

goddamn you are a pleb. Read some more Superman comics user, the entire point of BvS is that he isnt infallible and makes mistakes.

Read For The Man Who Has Everything, Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow, some of Byrne's run, Kelly's run---heck read Secret Origins even. Your "muh superman" is sickening and only plebs thing there is a one true version of a character.

They are instruments, many different stories can be played on them.

In what way is "hold someone down" autistically perfect?

Your version is still the worst, m8.

It was a shitty movie with shitty visuals, directing, music, plot, and acting.

Skwad is rated higher.

>hurr durr this comic doesnt count because I said so

Okay how about Knightfall, a famous Batman story where he gets fucking broke? Or Court of Owls where they out keikaku him? Or that time Deathstroke kicked his ass? Prometheus? EVEN JASON TODD has outdone Batman before!

now where is YOUR comic proof?

>That pleb tier list
Embarrassing. And I like how you hedged your bets with "some" of the Byrne run so that you can preemptively disregard anything where Clark has a brain or charisma.

>cant keep supporting his argument of "muh one true Superman"
>has to change tactics
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

>thinks Batman is an idiot that could be easily manipulated into fighting Superman
>thinks when outright told this that he'd just ignore it and continue the fight
Go home Snyder.

>he FTMHE and WHMT are pleb tier
>he thinks Kelly is pleb tier

AHAHAHAHAHA okay, I bet you are a morrison dick sucker or something. Or what, Waid? Is that gunna be the hill you die on?

>There was even a cut scene
>cut scene

>Moore Superman is pleb tier

someone hasnt read Supreme

>comic book "fans" who think both characters are giant retards

>concentrating on a particular person in the middle of the desert and watching them is the same as finding someone in a busy city

You are so dumb it hurts to read your comment.

wut?

why did we even need Lex's plan? Bruce had a perfectly good reason to kill or at very least permanently maim Clark.

see
and
you inbred mongrel

>hurr durr my characters have to be perfect all the time, they can never be human and make mistakes and have emotional or logical fallacies

jesus christ batfags are the worst

A part of Bruce wanting to kill Superman so hard CAME from Lex's manipulations. The letters for example.

>comic book readers not pointing out awful writing at every opportunity

But how does this argument suddenly go away after MARTHA!!!!?

It didnt, when he said Martha he started choking him harder. Because he thought the fucking alien god now knows his mom's name.

Goddamn at least remember the movie correctly.

Must I remind you that Superman originally found out who Batman is because Batman thought it was a good idea to change in a dark room with Clark in it and was literally caught with his pants down when the lights came back? To be fare, Superman was doing the exact same thing, but still.

you just dun understand lord Snyder's vision, cuck

exactly my point
nice falseflag, no one here is saying Snyder had some deep grand vision

>Goddamn at least remember the movie correctly.

Like all good people, we try very hard not to remember that valueless piece of shit.

>taking simple shitposting for falseflaging

Simmer down there, Nostradamus.

Lois and Clark explained everything to Bruce after he calmed down?

>well, you're a poopy head

>hurr durr its okay if I say things that are wrong

this is especially retarded when part of your reasons for hating the movie ARE the fictional bits you make up in your head.

Oh, I'm not the user you were replying to. I just felt compelled to point out that BvS is objectively shit and anyone who mistakenly thinks they like it is human garbage. If your immediate reaction to BvS wasn't to recoil in disgust, you have some form of disability.

But it did. He didn't kill him, he even started working with him.

>Reading comics at all and not just watching the movies like a normal person

TELL THAT TO ZOD'S SNAPPED NECK

But it didnt, it made him choke him harder, you are literally remembering wrong.

I can't wait for everything Snyder has established in his movies to slowly be erased by subsequent movies. It's already started with Wonder Woman, and Jenkins contradicting Snyder about Diana disappearing after World War I. Slowly but surely all his ideas are going to be reworked.

*shoots smoke grenade to lure you, even though you could blow it away or use x-ray vision*

it didnt contradict that at all you dumb ass

He choked him harder.....the stopped. Are you saying that Batman killed Superman?

Snyder said that Diana had lost faith in man by the time of BvS but Patty has since said that she didn't, she just helped from the shadows and was more of a guiding hand than a direct hero.
>based Johns and Patty may actually salvage the DCEU
>Snyder's legacy will be erased
I honestly get a little hard just thinking about it.

>>Batman, Lex Luthor set this up! I won't fight you!
Batman: You're a threat to this world, alien. Flash from the future told me so.
Lex: I just killed your mom, snitch.

yeah he stopped because of Lois, not because of Martha

source that because the movie sure as hell didnt say that

Oh yeah, but now that they have mothers' that have the same name that fear is suddely gone? Fuck that logic.

what? when he said his mother's name he just choked him harder dude. Come on, at least remember the movie correctly you dummy.

Cut scene bullshit. Source for this? I've seen this defense before but no sauce then either.

Dummy ;)
Lois said it was his mom's name ;)
Suddenly batman stops killing supes ;)
Hontoni bakaero ;)

yeah exactly, which shows Batman that Superman has not only an actual mother with a human name, but also sees Lois caring for him (and if you remember Flash from the future even TOLD Bruce Lois was the key). It shows to Batman that Superman ISNT the detached super god he thought he was and that actually he, Batman, was the detached crazed guy. It was a Hamlet moment.
It had nothing to do with their moms having the same name.

glad you are so but blasted doh

>the movie sure as hell didnt say that
Yeah it did.
>The real issue here is the final scene in Batman V Superman, in which Diana explains why she refused to enter the public eye (or the Doomsday battle) until the final minute. As she tells Bruce Wayne, the photo of her from 1916 was taken before “I walked away from mankind; from a century of horrors. Men made a world where standing together is impossible.”

Patty's response
>I think that there is potentially a misunderstanding between what it means to turn her back on mankind… there could be a difference between having people save themselves and knowing that people must save themselves, and even still, being optimistic and loving about them. I think that they were sort of more [synched] up, but we were aware that her snippet [in Batman V Superman] versus the story that unfolded, you know… there is a journey of time between.”
Based Patty and Johns hard at work undoing Snyder's mess.

screenrant.com/wonder-woman-movie-dceu-changes-explained/

ign.com/articles/2016/04/08/zack-snyder-reveals-how-missing-scene-explains-pivotal-batman-v-superman-moment

also

youtube.com/watch?v=BRfpZD2ggx0

>Yeah it did.
No it didnt, I just saw it last night. If you are referring to what she says at the end, she means the present, as in 2017. Nothing in the movie says she helped from the shadows.
and nothing Patty says contradicts that either wtf you are delusional.

But none of that changes the argument that Batman himself was making throughout the movie as to why Superman was a danger and had to be stopped.

Snyder literally forgot about his own fucking central premise for their fighting.

That shouldn't have been cut then. A lot of superfluous shit would have been better on the cutting room floor than the final product.

>Nothing in the movie says she helped from the shadows.
I thought you were talking about the fact that she talked about how she walked away from humanity.
>nothing Patty says contradicts that either
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Whatever you say Snyderfag. His legacy is already being dismantled.

>which shows Batman that Superman has not only an actual mother with a human name

But... didn't he already know that? He even mocked Clark at one point about his mother telling him that he was going to be someone important. And five minutes on Google should have told him Lois was into Superman.

what the fuck are you talking about YOU were the one who brought up her helping from the shadows you stupid idiot, right here
and you cant even actually point to anything Patty said, in fact in her quote she said there was a misunderstanding to what SNYDER said, in that she is defending what HE said.

no you idiot see
are you so dumb you forgot what i said not even two posts ago? it wasnt REALLY about the 1%, batman is just rationalizing his fear and projections, because the ENTIRE movie is about people projecting onto superman.

>hamlet moment
That moment is so contrived. He just says martha outright. He doesnt even get to scream SAVE MY MOTHER first before her literal name for context, exposing it for the contrived bullshit that it is. Lois being there doesnt make any sense. Comparing this moment to shakespeare's best work is a fucking joke and an insult.

No he didnt know that, he just knew that he HAD parents and was mocking the idea that they said he was special (because he thinks they are also aliens). Remember, the world KNOWS he is named kal-el. So of course Batman assumes his parents are aliens with alien names. Not named shit like Martha.

Also of course the world knows Lois was the first reporter to talk to Superman and is one of his favorite reporters, but Batman didnt think he had actual human romance.