Tino Insana Dead at 69

>voicechasers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2233

>Bushroot
>Pig AKA Dr.Pig

I can't believe we've lost another one....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fRzZTxoXN3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Uncle Ted is ded
Awww man, I never knew his name but he was one of those voices I always recognized as a kid. He'll be missed.

That stinks.

Good for him.

No, Not John Candy again!

John Candy died again? ;-;

Welp, looks like we need another voice actor to fit the part of 'Discount John Candy'. Any Ideas?

Aw but he had such a killer voice

>Welp, looks like we need another voice actor to fit the part of 'Discount John Candy'. Any Ideas?

I don't think we've had a need for a discount John Candy in like 20 years.

RIP doctor pig

At least he doesn't have to suffer here on Earth anymore

F (Bushroot was my favourite Darkwing Duck villain)

F

youtube.com/watch?v=fRzZTxoXN3k

John DiMaggio?

F

Inb4 Stan Lee meme

He's at the barnyard in heaven now

Don't mind me, it was just National Porkchop Day!

Shit I forgot he was Bushroot.

F

Reminder Stan Lee has stolen enough lifespans to increase his own well into his 150's.

fuck off with this unfunny shit already, Tino has nothing to do with Marvel.

Death Battle between Stan Lee and the Queen of England when?

I always assumed Prince Uncouthma was Dom DeLuise.

Well, no, we hadn't, because Tino Insana was alive.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!
Edmund Bagwell (1966-2017), UK comics/animation artist best known for his work on Cradlegrave (2009) and Indigo Prime (2011) for 2000 AD, died in mid-May; he was 50. [SH]
Yoshimitsu Banno (1931-2017), Japanese film-maker who co-wrote and directed Godzilla vs. Hedorah (1971) and was an executive producer of Godzilla (2014), died on 7 May aged 86. [PDF]
Powers Boothe (1948-2017), US actor in Justice League/Justice League Unlimited (voice, 2002-2006), The Avengers (2012) and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (2015-2016), died on 14 May aged 68. [PDF]
• Dina Merrill (1923-2017), US actress seen in 1960s episodes of Batman, died on 22 May aged 93.
Pierre Seron (1942-2017), Belgian cartoonist best known for his long-running strip Les petits hommes (1972-2011) – starring villagers shrunk to tiny size by contact with a meteorite – died on 24 May aged 75. [PDF]
• Richard Tucholka (1954-2017), US role-playing game designer and comics publisher whose games include Fringeworthy (1982) and Bureau 13/Stalking the Night Fantastic (1983), died on 27 April aged 63. [MR]
Stanley Weston (1933-2017), creator of the GI Joe action figure and of various animated series including Thundercats (1985-1989), died on 1 May aged 84. [AIP]

>Pierre Seron (1942-2017)
A relief, actually. He's been slowly dying, in a semi-vegetative state, for several years.

F he will be missed

Oh God, this makes me so sad.

Do you think this will effect the Dr. Pig threads on Sup Forums?

>Stanley Weston (1933-2017), creator of the GI Joe action figure and of various animated series including Thundercats

Thanks Stan? Anyway, The Little Men is a nice book.