>Gotta run away from really pissed Samurai
>Turn into Pacman ghost
>Not something that can fly
>Not a swarm of a million tiny insects scattering in all directions

Why did he do this, co?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=evaR8L8e1-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He was JUST sliced in half and was in panic, his last trick in case of emergency failed.

>weak
>just almost lost to samurai jack
>stronger, faster samurai jack appears seconds later
>git fukt

EXTRA DED!

>Not a swarm of a million tiny insects scattering in all diretctions

And since WHEN he could do that?

The wedding was given more screentime than Jack defeating Aku once and for all. Jack was a wimp and didn't have any badass moments that we know and love him for. Ashi stole the show and did nothing interesting with it. Jack’s friends helping him had a lot of dumb problems that were the result of pandering. Apparently none of it fucking mattered anyways.
Love being the moral of the story is stupid. Love being the moral of Samurai Jack is really stupid. As sad and emotional and melancholy as the reuinion, wedding, and ladybug thing were, they had no significance to what we loved about Samurai Jack.
Also, Jack shouldn't even know that ladybugs were significant to Ashi. So that's really stupid too.

>get ass kicked
>good thing I banished the samurai
>samurai shows up a second later to ass kick harder
gee I wonder why he wasn't thinking straight.

He turns himself into a swarm many times, like a school of fish in the Hermit episode, an army of soldiers in "Birth of Evil", and another army in this same episode. Never specifically insects but it would be well within his demonstrated capabilities.

So, wait, if Ashi could come back through a portal she made, why didn't Future Aku? What did he have to lose?

Even if there was a paradox and the universe exploded, at least he'd take Jack with him.

Aku was more concerned about surviving than taking down Jack, it's why he holed up in his tower for decades just because Jack was running around with his sword.

Insects you say.

>Ashi opens the portal
>They go back to the past
> " WHaT Yer back already?
> ass kicking goes down
>when aku is almos ded a new portal opens
>Aku from the future comes out
> "Want some Help against the foolish samurai?"
>"yea bro"
>they fuse, giant aku and shit got real
>kickassin crazy epic battle to the DEATH!!!
>watcha!

>Not a swarm of a million tiny insects scattering in all directions
Didn't you hear him earlier in the episode? Insects get squashed and exterminated.

Cause after being beaten to submission, using what little strength you have left to open a portal in time, having had a second to catch your breath and seeing all your efforts amount to nothing as your mortal enemy just blinks back into your timeline a second later is sure to make him think rationally instead of "OHSHITWTFMANWTFISTHIS!"
He even asks Jack to wait cause the poor fella didn't even have time to think straight for a moment, not to mention that the sword actual causes him pain which also doesn't help to put him in a rational state of mind.

That being said, I wanted him to try to escape one final time just so he could get cucked by his own daughter.

This.

If you fuck with time travel, time travel will fuck with you.
Aku forgot a very important thing.

Finally, intelligence in the thread.

>Ashi blocks him from getting away
> Ashi: "You will not get away father!"
> Aku: Wha. FATHER?!"
> Jack:"YAAAAAAAA!"

But...I said the same thing on the first post...

>Be Jack
>Keep hair tied up instead of letting it flow

Why did he do this, Sup Forums?

>Aku
>not being retarded

Also, what this user said:

>Aku: "Wha. FATHER?!"
>Ashi: "And I ride his cock."
>Jack: "YOUR DAUGHTER RIDES MY COCK!"
Aku dies knowing an agony he never thought existed.

I agree with a number of things here, but Ashi and Jack have conversations offscreen. It's why he knew her name and about her mother.

Still makes the last scene cheap since they never have a moment where they bond over ladybug watching together, though.

At least a year or so went by before she vanished. Plenty of ladybug watching time.

when did he have time to recover?

>no AKUUUUUUUUUUUUU

youtube.com/watch?v=evaR8L8e1-U

That was the Aku of the past. The Aku of the future was far more experienced and capable, mostly at blasting off again. Really good at surviving but he'd had centuries of practice.

The Aku of the past didn't have any of the savvy so panicked and got his ass kicked after his time travel trick seemingly fucked up.

Can we please not have the same arguments again?

This

Ashi?

JACKED

Because when Aku gets weak enough he loses all rational thought and maybe most of his power.

He tries running away - on foot - from Jack's dad, too.

Long hair gets in your way in a fight.

What an embarassing final look for Aku

I didn't like how many art design changes they took.