With the success of her live-action movie, will Wonder Woman get a bigger push in media?

With the success of her live-action movie, will Wonder Woman get a bigger push in media?

Despite being part of the DC trinity, she has never had a videogame or a cartoon series.

If it explodes at the box office like they're predicting, I don't see why she wouldn't get a bigger push. Probably a second monthly, maybe eventually an animated series.

I await the outpouring of anguish from Sup Forumsacks with baited breath.

I really hope we get a game soon, she's easily the most prime for one

I wouldnt mind her rogues getting more attention

We can only hope.

>I await the outpouring of anguish from Sup Forumsacks with baited breath.
This. The one character who I love more than any other is the one who gets to save the DCEU. Fucking schweet. I hope all her movies are monster hits and she gets a kickass video game series besides.

Would be nice to have either a God of War clone with her or some sort of cuhrazy styled game by Platinum.

You know what might actually be kind of rad? A Wonder Woman game by Obsidian. It would be neat to have a proper superhero RPG, and I feel like it would work for Wondy because she's got that "loving submission" schtick, so you could potentially use a persuasion/coercion mechanism in the dialogue to resolve conflicts without fighting. And then if you screw that up you could have a good RPG combat mechanism, with Diana having her lasso as a base weapon and then picking up other weapons throughout the course of the game, until she has a hefty arsenal.

Keep the Wonder Woman book we have about myths, and have another one be more about her diplomatic efforts and "human" villains.

Would something like that work?

Will we get a God of War style Wonder Woman game?

What is this meme that Sup Forums cares one way or the other about Wonder Woman

>Barely is pulling in more than literal who characters like Antman and Dr Strange
>Pulling in less than Guadians did in the Sam time frame
>SJWs and Waifu fags desperate to try and make it seem successful

DC FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

AHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Zero oscars bitch

ZERO OSCARS

She's never be on the same level as Bruce and Clark

There have been a number of posts over there about the movie and how it's supposedly part of the SJW/Jewish/Commie/fag agenda to destroy white males blah blah blah. More than one even compared it to the Ghostbusters remake.

A WW cartoon would just turn out the same way that the Green Lantern animated show did

Terrible broadcast schedule and canceled after one season

You know the only reason Marvel never won a costume oscar is because of their overuse of CGI.

Probably. People actually know about Wonder Woman and are enjoying it. I've always loved Wonder Woman and people thought that was weird so it's nice that people can see why now

Why care so much about Sup Forums? The film wasn't third wave feminist and if they get triggered by it they're just as bad as the SJW crowd

No it's because their costume department is trash. Only Spider-man and Black Panther look good

Caps suit in winter soldier was amazing.

Do you really think the costume design in Suicide Squad was good?

>Wonder Woman get a bigger push in media?
Unlikely, the characters creepy origins haunt it.

>Muh boogeyman 2 posts in

I think it will yes. Think of Iron Woman.

Hope so. If nothing else, the power of synergy might force editorial to pay attention to her characterization from now on, since even the normies now that Diana's supposed to be nice.

>tribe of warrior women brutalized by Hercules
>decide, "Fuck this." and go live on island
>queen wants baby, makes one out of clay
I will never understand how anyone can find this fairytale shit creepy. Honestly, you people are a bunch of fucking wussies if this of all things haunt your dreams.

If The Ship Who Searched was ever adapted to comics, you fuckers would kill yourselves from sheer despair.

Why not speed up the process by going to Sup Forums and staying there?

You should go back and stay there desu

That sounds great actually.
>One book is Diana on mystical journeys, fighting Greek monsters and interacting with gods
>The other book is Diana fighting her supervillains like Cheetah and Dr. Psycho

Any chance of an Oscar for this film, Sup Forums? Could Pine win best supporting actor?

If the boat lasts yeah. Co it's wise it could me a twice monthly schedule.

But beyond that, she might still struggle. She faces a similar problem to superman. She could a just cause style thing based on paradise island though. Amazons vs demons. Hades and ares try to escape rom hell via a temple on the island.

>She faces a similar problem to superman.

Superman usually has multiple books though

On the plus side, Marvel Studios finally has some tougher competition, Warner Bros finally got their shit together and DC can finally stop latching onto Batman and the Dark Knight Trilogy.

On the negative side, we going to get a lot more DC/Marvel fanboy shitwar threads on this board.

Shut it, faggot.

I hope so.

I'm loving the Rebirth WW and the "ex-lovers reunited" dynamic of Steve and Diana.

It hits close to home, I admit.

Yes, but I don't think they'll give her a game. When was the last superhero game that was actually good, anyway? Arkham City?

Injustice Dos

I can't wait for WW to be slutted up and have her orifices destroyed as most female characters are on the internet.

This character has been around for decades, what on earth do you think you have to wait for?