TLA

Why was the villain the coolest character in this show? This bitch was fantastic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OGTTVw2YKYU
youtube.com/watch?v=fyLST9HdjUg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Darkest dreams waifu

Excuse me?

Fuck off Scrapper.

Is she and Juri the same character?

In hindsight Ozai isn't truly SHITTY, he's just mediocre, but unfortunately he's mediocre after a sequence of increasingly excellent villains. From Zhao to Azula to Long Feng, ATLA had fantastic villains, and then there's Ozai, who's just kind of a cardboard cutout.

fuck off FireLor

She was a sociopathic, incestous cuck who went down like a bitch as soon as her delusion-bubble got popped.

Because villains are always best girls.

She's a lot less competent when you rewatch and realize half of her victories were due to dumb luck and plot armor.

She is a competent psychopath as all great women are.

She wasn't a villain, she was the victim.

Somebody seems assmad and it isn't azula

Those two

because lesbians make everything better

Villains are usually the most interesting characters. That why actors like to play them. You really get a chance to shine.

Even though she wasn't the villain? Remember, Ozai was the villain of the show.

>a show can only have one villain
Azula was an active character who consistently opposed the goals of the protagonists, how else are you choosing to define 'villain'

Rival, foil for Zuko. Azula never truly did anything "villainous."

That's the consensus.

>Azula never truly did anything "villainous."
Yes because killing the Avatar, the only salvation to stopping a 100 year old war, wasnt villain material at all.

From her stand point, the Avatar was the enemy. He was threatening to bring down her people's empire. Her father was going to end the war (I am still not entirely sure how) his way.

So...

Was it bad? Yes, but not in a villainous sort of way, but more a sort of "well that's just how the world works" sort of way.

A villian is a character that opposes the protagonist aims,ergo why a mean teacher preventing the protagonist from skipping school is just as much a villian as an alien army trying to invade the planet,just because Azula trying to capture the avatar or prevent Aang from reaching Ozai during the invasion makes sense from her point of view,she's still actively opposing the protagonists goals which is villainous

Uh... i dont think you understand what a villain is

youtube.com/watch?v=OGTTVw2YKYU

>Her father was going to end the war (I am still not entirely sure how) his way.

I haven't seen it in like 8 years, but his plan was basically to burn the entire earth kingdom. Nobody can fight against you if you kill literally every single living thing opposed to you. It was definitely bad in a villainous way.

Needed more of my waifu June.

All thanks to her lust for the Zuzu.

She had the best development in the series to me, my friend was quite disappointed when they wouldn't animate "The Search" arc as a special

>I've always hated that lipstick. .

She was shit just like every villain on that overrated show.

I always thought she was both, she lived up to her father's expectations of power is everything to which made her ruthless.
And then became bitter over the fact that her birth mum never gave her much affection because she was the daughter of the man her mother hated..so yes, pretty messed up.

>Zuko?
>Zuko?
>Zuko?
>KILL THE AVATAR!

Definitely my favorite Villain

Grey DeLisle

Nah, she was a wretched evil cunt. Sokka should've stabbed her to death in the cave.

She never killed him. He is up and running by the end of the next episode.
By that logic Zuko would be the villain

Someone should stab you to death.

fuck off cunt-lover

I thought it was precious that she tried to be normal.

If any one should have gotten the honor of killing her it should have be Zuko. He needed to redeem himself Ford his horribly embarrassing performance in season two.

Why people try to find execuses for her actions, but doens't do the same to her father? I'd argue that shit was way worse with Ozai's dad.

>a villain is a character that opposes the protagonist

Well, no. That's the antagonist. Being the antagonist doesn't mean someone is a villain. They usually go hand-in-hand, but they're distinctly separate things.

I mean I agree that Azula was a villain in the show. I'm not disputing that. But saying "antagonist = villain" would be saying L from Death Note was the villain. And that Light was the hero because he was the protagonist.

Ozai murdered his father. Azula didn't kill anyone.
She is normal, it's the people around her that need to change.

Hi Scrapper how you doing.

Because Ozai isn't a cute girl. Come on, you know this by now.

youtube.com/watch?v=fyLST9HdjUg
Grey DeLisle is a top tier VA.