How did you feel about Hernan Guerra as Superman from Gods and Monsters?

How did you feel about Hernan Guerra as Superman from Gods and Monsters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HYSxN4ezhO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

His best moment

youtube.com/watch?v=HYSxN4ezhO4

Supermano was great. I like to think he's Chris Kent/Lor-Zod.

I wish they didn't abandon this project. I thoroughly enjoyed Gods and Monsters.

Supermang was fun. I liked all of them. I thought I'd hate Lang vampire Batman but he was much better than I thought he would be.

Abandoned? What?

I actually prefer this over whatever DC comics is doing right now. It's a shame we'll never get another movie.

They had plans for a sequel series of shorts but it was apparently abandoned after the movie flopped.

>Blacksploitation Mary Marvel
Wew

Poor Bruce Timm can't catch a break.

I rather liked Man of Mojitos.

Superhombre muy bueno

I didn't have a problem with him as Zod.

I think if I had a problem it's putting Zod, Man-Bat, and Bekka as Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman instead of just some alternate Trinity with their own names.

They are an alternate Trinity. What fucking difference do their names make?

Only good version of Sups/Wonder Woman

Hes a cool alternate Supes,i dug him.

Could you spare a full res, uncropped version of this? Google only turns up pictures for ants.

I really liked him, dark Superman done right

I TOLD YOU I'M NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND

>Make super interesting what-if characters
>Waste them on a paint-by-numbers plot
>Movie flops
Shocker.

He does what needs to be done.

That universe also had some good Superbat.

But seirously I love all three of them although Kirk and Bekka didn't really interact tha tmuch.

No he doesnt. Look up necrophilia to know what I'm talkin bout

Liked them even less than the man universe. They never actually get along, they're just always horny for each other

>They never actually get along, they're just always horny for each other

If Bekka was horny for someone it was Steve Trevor since they were constantly fucking, Hernan was pretty whatever about who Bekka fucked and didn't really give much of a shit.

And it seemed to me like they did get along throughout the movie so I don't know were you got that they didn't, hell her talking to Hernan before leaving said a lot about their relationship.

He was great. Probably the most interesting Superman.

I liked that universe a lot. I want to see a followup and/or a sequel

Perhap's I'm just remembering the comic more, where they spend half the time at each other's throats

The tie-in comics were utterly superior to the movie. I'd happy with just more of that.

I enjoyed his "Superman, but tired of this shit" angle.

Its a joke

And only spics like him

>Is actually an illegal alien
>Raised by other illegal aliens
>The government wants to deport him

I thought it was pretty funny.

Okay, i've seen this six times today, what meme is this?

And no, i'm not looking it up.

I need more

That's not Superman, that's Zod's rape baby.

He is what New 52 Superman should have been.

What kind of Latin american calls his child Hernan?

He was a cooler version of Superman. I liked how he hated everyone and just treated everything like a chore, but still had some humanity to him and was a hero when he needed to be.

Surprisingly good, not just edgy Zod Superman but he still had a lot of good values in him. I really wish we could see more of this universe.

He's not Kal-El but he is Superman

I like that he was an inversion of an inversion, namely Justice Lord/Injustice Superman.

he's the "will kill but still has limits and humanity" Superman, and is frankly the most realistic mentality Superman would actually have.

It flopped? It wasn't being sold anywhere.

Gods aand monsters? More like gods and shit!
Because that movie is the shit user!
I loved every minute of it!

>flopped
I probably have some real shit taste, for all I love gets cancelled, like Scarlet Spider and stuff

Fucking sucks that the movie flopped, because it would be nice to get more original DC animated films instead of watered down adaptations of comic stories.

His name is kinda shit, desu. Why Guerra and why not Guerrero.