UGH fucking Snyder. We'd need a MIRACLE to get him out of the DCCU

>UGH fucking Snyder. We'd need a MIRACLE to get him out of the DCCU

Other urls found in this thread:

batman-on-film.com/dc-comics-on-film_JUSTICE-LEAGUE_news_reshoots-have-began_6-2-17.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop.

Why does he look like Glenn Howerton in this picture

Reminder it was him and Deborah that pushed for Wonder Woman when WB wanted to have Justice League instead.

Also you're not getting rid of Zack Snyder that easily. They literally use his film production company for this expenditure. At best they can tell him not to direct and stick to action directions and trailer editing, but either way He gets his cut.

>>UGH fucking Snyder. We'd need a MIRACLE to get him out of the DCCU

you would need a hitman

>the thing that makes him stop making Batman movies is A Death In The Family
is it poetry

Daily reminder that you guys and the bloggers and the internet as a whole meme magiced his daughters death.
Hope you feel happy now, murderers.

I'm not the guy that made a movie saying the only way to be a hero and inspire people is to give up your life rather than talk to anyone.

fuck off, i dont talk to murderers

>Reminder it was him and Deborah that pushed for Wonder Woman when WB wanted to have Justice League instead.

Which doesn't mean shit regarding the movie's quality. I'm fucking glad that Johns rewrotte the shit out if that in set (even tho Snyder's influence was just as ideaguy). It's pretty obvious the parts where they dropped his plot points.

It's telling when the reviews say that the movie looks better than the rest of the DCEU because it is nothing like them.

and they got Joss Whedon instead
serves them right

To match Marvel, they will become Marvel.
And everybody wins except that little cretin who constantly insisted Snyder's movies were the greatest.

He chose the director, stated the premise, and the actress. He may not make a quality film on his own, but it seems he knows the ones that can.

WB is going to throw him out because of some stinkers.

You're still getting Snyder's movie, featuring extras like Lex Luthor exchanging misogynist jokes with Memestroke and Harley Quinn watching FemFreq in her cell.

Did Cracked meme this into being so?

>cracked
I havent visited that site for a while now... are they still reposting their old shit, like the "power girl sucks" one?

>He may not make a quality film on his own, but it seems he knows the ones that can.

Fucking false when every other instance of the DCEU has been WORSE than the other. Reports about WW and interviews were fucking contraditory during roduction, and it is know that they changed a lot the story and tone because of BvS reception, and Johns rewrotte everything.

>At best they can tell him not to direct and stick to action directions and trailer editing
I'd be completely okay with this.

> I'm fucking glad that Johns rewrotte the shit out if that in set
[citation needed]

So does this me the JL movie will now look like a big budget TV show and have more Quipping?

>Snyder wrote the story for Wonder Woman
>Snyder designed the action scenes for WW including the end fight that could be straight out of BvS down to the fire background
>Constant filters and slowdown/speedup action use
>Just like 300: Rise of an Empire that Snyder's studio produced with a different director
There is no getting away from Zack and his WB EP bitch wife who keeps making sure Zack's studio gets lots of work

That doesn't, because I was under the impression Whedon was just going to be completing a movie 99% finished.
This however?
batman-on-film.com/dc-comics-on-film_JUSTICE-LEAGUE_news_reshoots-have-began_6-2-17.html
Maybe.