Anyone was particularly reminded of their own life by this

anyone was particularly reminded of their own life by this

;___;

nooopes. I went on a 2 year around the world after high school and when I got back I got a job working for mommies firm. Didnt write fan fics

Thank goodness I got a good paying job before this comic came out. That would have been a painful barb to read.

It hurts
I even have a brother who is the only member of my family I feel close to
Why did they do a comic about me?
The worst part is I don't see how there could be a happy ending here

Ideally you should get away from your family as fast as possible, they prevent you from growing as a person and finding yourself.

This is true IMO.

I did major in English at a CUNY school, have done Nanowrimo (finished it once), and am looking for a job. But what does it matter if I'm not a cute girl?

I lived on campus at school for 2 years and I never felt better about myself and my relationship with my family. They don't have any room for juniors and seniors though and rent is expensive af in this city, so I need to live at home. I already feel worse. The sooner you get away from your family the better your relationship with them will be.

Don't forget the next page.

You guys aren't ALL losers, right? I was kind of shocked at just how many people here related to the page. Please tell me you this place isn't NEET City, I don't want you guys to rub off on me

wow
this is gay

I'm not a NEET (I have a job and in fact I support my family) but I'm deeply unhappy with my life and how I've been unable to realise any of my ambitions. I have an exit plan and think about killing myself most days: I feel in a counterbalance between wanting to die and not wanting to hurt the people I know.

It's been a really long time since I could remember being happy. I feel burnt out mostly, not happy or unhappy but definitely not wanting to be around anymore. I did get upset recently looking at some old photos and remembering what my life + emotions were like then vs. what they're like now, 8 or 9 years on. I've been in bad situations but everything just seems to get worse and what I hate is the idea if I stick with this for another year or two I'll again become accustomed to it and this will be normal, bearable.

This is Sup Forums though so you should expect NEET city (and probably leave, if that bothers you).

I mean, what did you expect for Sup Forums?

No, because I'm a successful man.

I just got out of college and managed to find a job after 5 months of searching. Now I don't feel half as guilty but it still kinda hits me.

>unconventional transference of information
>the collective unconscious
Are they referencing fucking Sup Forums

Normally I'd call suicide planners fags but a couple of private idle times I had gave me a bit of perspective as to what drives a person with a good job and a family to off himself.

You go do what you want, but remember that you do have people who care for you. Time for a mid-life crisis and go on a vacation, man.

what is this comic

Please google that second one and/or read the comic before you spout off.

>tfw have a full time job
>some close friends I see weekly
>am social and happy
no I cannot relate

Loser here. I have had depression since I was 12 and just sort of let myself fail at life because I am a to much of a coward to kill myself. I just want my family to throw me away so I can just passively die on the streets, but they won't.

cancelled

I make 7000$ a month with fetish art.

So no.

>focus a little on something you don't want to do
I've heard that tons of times.
And now I'm one of those assholes stuck in a job I hate, but pays enough to sustain myself.
Fuck you world.

>Didn't finish highshool
>Thinks she'll make it big writing fan fiction

Join the military because you're only good for canon fodder.

Patreon is cancer.

>And now I'm one of those assholes stuck in a job I hate, but pays enough to sustain myself.

you mean everyone?

I guarantee you these are all white people.

Should I kill myself?
Maybe I wake up in a world of comics

> couldn't graduate highschool
> any friends she did have moved after graduating

jeez

>white people can't into family

That was basically my reading of Gwenpool NGL.

I don't know if that was a mistake but I laughed at it

This still hurts.
;__;

I'm sure there're some people that don't hate their job.

I think a really small % of the working population though.

Cancer that pays.

not really, mostly because I'm not a weak-sauce bitch

So you want to kill yourself because you didn't realize any of your ambitions. How does that make you different from the other billions of people on the planet? If you're so unhappy with your place in life, change it. Even small changes to your daily routine can make a huge difference.

You honestly sound like a huge bitch with all your first world privileges and wanting to sacrifice it all because of your fee fees.

lol no my dad died when i was 4

I dunno how 616 is better than reality I mean, there's supervillains and monsters everywhere and bad shit happens all the time and it's not like simple terrorist bombing bad shit, it's monthly 9/11s

I live with my gf and I work as freelance but still I can relate to this.
;__;

I like my job

>parents shit on me for not being able to find a job
>relative offers a job
>accept but dad get really angry and say I wouldn't be able to do it
I think I'd be grateful if my dad through a stack of applications at me

My dad left when I was 10

that's the fantasy that keeps you from enjoying life. Everyone hates their job. everyone is constantly making compromises, sacrifices and suffering through their daily bullshit. If you want more you sacrifice and suffer more. Happiness is the moments in between. Relish those moments and don't agonize over the rest.

Hopefully by the time you got to filling them out you'd know how to spell "threw".

Nobody does paper applications. Everything is online. all the jobs are in the thing you're masturbating in front of right now.

>you're meant to suffer

>Fantasizing about a better world
>Friends moved away
>Dad mad because I had trouble getting a job

Besides this no didn't really get to though I know some people this would hit to close to home and I feel for ya.

Yeah this is bullshit
But congratulations on trying, now go get your life sorted out instead of thinking it's fine

No, but I was reminded of that one trap from heroman.

I'm a 27 year old middle class white male. I have a wife, two children and have been working at an average job for the last 9 years.

Gwenpool.
Girl goes to comic universe, abuses storytelling devices and commits wanton acts of destruction because comic book characters don't count as people.
Unrelated to Gwen Stacy, unrelated to Deadpool.

Yes, I was attractive and I thought I had real problems when I was 19 too.

Same desu

I love my job, but I don't get a good salary out of it.

I got my degree in 2011 and it took until 2015 for me to find the right job.

I did a degree in sciences and my job is in a part of government that isn't at all related - it was all about the other skills such as being analytical, good with numbers etc not just the subject matter.

Got a nice work/life balance as my superiors reinforce not working overtime if possible and limit how much you can really help people or it'll chew you up not being able to find a perfect solution each time.

Nice not to be expected to work myself to death unlike my previous boss who would call you on weekends and if you weren't available you'd be in the shit on Monday...

>first world privileges
kill yourself

Life is not benevolent. No other being struggles less or more than us to live.

You don't need to be in her exact situation to understand. I graduated high school, college, AND got a job but i still kind of know the feeling just because it isn't the kind of work I wanted.

>I have a job and in fact I support my family
>I have an exit plan and think about killing myself most days

>Parents offer me help in finding a job
>Declined out of pride
>Was *this* close to asking them for help in finding connections when someone finally called me for an interview

No shame in having a relative help user. We all do what we must to get bux.

Doesn't remind me of myself at all, I didn't go to a liberal arts college for writing or some other faggotry like that.

More like white people have time to worry about stupid shit like "finding oneself" instead of getting a damned job.

>C.u.n.y
>Cuny
>cunny

Great now I can't unsee it.

She didn't either
She dropped out of high school

Got that nihilist feeling too, but eventually I decided to put out a bucket list because my lack of career ambitions isn't cutting it for my everyday life, even when I have Sup Forums to spend time on.

Who said it was fine?

Is that the feeling of being an ungrateful selfish loser?

>I think I'd be grateful if my dad through a stack of applications at me

fucking this, my parents did fuck all to help me get a job

Are we supposed to like the main character?

You say that as if it's expected behavior.

Not really that ungreatful. I like that I'm better off than most people, but sometimes working 9 hours with mediocre wage tends to suck the life out of us, and then I have to ask the eternal question "what do I live for?", to which I look back at my list and say "oh yeah" and continue on with my daily life while trying to improve myself.

But yeah I am selfish.

Unfortunately not all of us can benefit from nepotism, mommy's boy.

Gwenpoole is still really cute

She's basically Superboy Prime except Sup Forums wants to fuck her when she's drawn by Guruhiru

I guess he sees people who've benefited well from nepotism and thinks that it's the common rule instead of the lucky exception

To be fair I'd also wanna fuck Superboy Prime if he was drawn by Gurihiru

>neet blonde qt with a taste for comics
The ultimate casual fantasy.

I wish my dad yelled at me but my parents always focused on my older sister.

hot

You're a fucking idiot.

If this is was majoring in a really hard and failing then that I can understand, but this is just stupid

It wasn't a comment about *you* but about the comic itself. But the fact that you took it as being about you says a LOT about the kind of people that post in this thread, and probably the kind of people who wrote and read this.

I know nothing about this comic, btw. What's sauce?

I'm be interested to read it just to see if it really is as bad as I think it'll be. I'm not talking about the art or writing, but the point of view it espouses.

It's shocking to me the way people in this thread are saying they "relate" to the character, because the things you say you're relating to are the thoughts, feelings and actions of an incredibly shitty person.

I'm totally honest, this is my immediate gut reaction to this thread. I really didn't come here to troll, as disingenuous as that sounds.

>tfw middle child of 5
i know your feel, user

What, being forced to be an adult instead of a jobless manchild?

Except you are not a cute girl

...got any links?

It's fairly common for people with depression and shit. The inertia fucks you up

I work for a school district and I don't understand how someone who apparently has a stable home life cannot graduate high school. Actual retards manage to graduate high school.

Just graduated highschool and going to join the IDF for 18 months. Planning to go to uni after. Does this seem doable or am I gonna end up a Gwen Poole?

I hate how the collective unconscious is misunderstood by pop culture to be some kind of psychic phenomenon. Jung was a crazy mystic, but he was also a legit science guy (as far as that goes), the theory of the CU is derived from Darwin-- It's basically a set of inborn symbols and patterns that are common among all people, which therefore give the *appearance* of psychic phenomena, due to the feeling of shared cognition, but it's really because we all share the same mental circuitry.

>IDF

Like the Israeli military? Don't they force you to do that anyway?

>I want to do my compulsory military service then go to university afterwards

Sounds like a standard fuckin plan m8 not sure why you're asking, success is up to you

>tfw you read CUNY as cunny

No because I'm an artist that does original work and don't have a dad.

They force you but since I'm American I have a choice. I could gp to uni now but I was thinking military is a good experience.

I'm employed and educated but where the fuck do you think you are

I love my job

But it doesn't pay enough

>"I don't need a degree"

Fucking hell, but you sure as shit could get a lot of worth out of the writer-types and creative communities that congregate to universities like a fatty to butter, you entitled little shit.

Is Gwenpool some kind of moron?

Or just a useless womanchild in denial?